What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Ludacha

Reaction score
Question for admins
Will you remake second mewtwo island?
Its really big and max respawn per pokemon is 1 or 2
Also there are to much obstacles on it and a lot of empty road,need to walk to much on it

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
- Amulet coin now affects the drop rate of cards, fossils and mini boss/megas loot.
- Loot rate boosters now affects the drop rate of cards, fossils and mini boss/megas loot.

Does this affect the drop rate of Ancient Omanyte shells? (Probably not but I want to be sure)

Ludacha

Reaction score
Will those daily tickets (loot,catch,exp,premium) be tradable ?
I would like to use some of my mates tickets

in

Reaction score
Can you add more rewards for boss tokens, maybe something similar to mini boss tokens?

Reaction score
Guys, i don't know if that is the supposed rate to be or any bug, but might you give a rate increment in combee male gender (spawning)? i was checking and could see some other around trying to get this, and some of them took few hours on spawn and the chance of male ones appear are really hard. Another thing (suggestion,) maybe could you add some more combee spread on the map? Maybe on the orange archipelago or anywhere else? thank you.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, i don't know if that is the supposed rate to be or any bug, but might you give a rate increment in combee male gender (spawning)? i was checking and could see some other around trying to get this, and some of them took few hours on spawn and the chance of male ones appear are really hard. Another thing (suggestion,) maybe could you add some more combee spread on the map? Maybe on the orange archipelago or anywhere else? thank you.

theres no such thing as certain chance for x gender to spawn the only possible option is to either make pokemons spawn only as male or as female

Reaction score
theres no such thing as certain chance for x gender to spawn the only possible option is to either make pokemons spawn only as male or as female

... or, maybe, increase combee's spawing? Cus, atm, we have only 2 of it spawing ([1]west/[1]east - national park). Btw, look for shellos spawn.
what, i mean, is ... maybe increasing combee spawn (amount) we would have more chances of spawing male ones ... as it works for shellos

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hatching an egg should take 24h being online and outside pz, right?

Misfit

Reaction score
Will be there a possibility to add lopunny tokens for 11th month? I started playing on other character 15 days ago and it's now my main character (got 4 lopunny tokens for now) so I have to know if i have to buy dacc on two accounts instead of only one in these hard times. :(

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Will be there a possibility to add lopunny tokens for 11th month? I started playing on other character 15 days ago and it's now my main character (got 4 lopunny tokens for now) so I have to know if i have to buy dacc on two accounts instead of only one in these hard times. :(

Well tokens won't be tradeable so 2 accounts wont help but Aga told me that after 10 months they'll add a special task for people who need 15-20 tokens

Misfit

Reaction score
Well tokens won't be tradeable so 2 accounts wont help but Aga told me that after 10 months they'll add a special task for people who need 15-20 tokens

i don't need two lopunnys if u're talking about that ;d but u helped me anyway with "they'll add a special task for people..", thanks!

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, about the combee respawn is possible to come back to the time when the ticket in saffari was with time and no steps? I there any option to have bouth? Time and steps? Maybe that will make easier the combee male spawn. Or can you put one or two combee in any other bug respawn (not together)?

Other thing is possible to add a "special" locker that all the character of one account get access? I would like to use one of my tickets in a lower level char.

Thanks

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Does shiny charm work on pokes that were fished?

Thanks in advance.

Back