What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I just saw this during a raid and I was wondering, is it considered a bug abuse to use a single mega stone to mega evolve 2 or more pokemons?

For example, use one banettite in 6 different banettes to have a full mega banette team?

Metin

Reaction score
Why did the administration suddenly decide to multiply the catch rate of shiny sharpedo?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Why did the administration suddenly decide to multiply the catch rate of shiny sharpedo?

No catch rate was not changed it should be obvious that way more people will catch it now when you have new fishing and you can fish multiple sharpedo quite often, its not old fishing where you fished out 1 shiny during the entire day.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Any evidence? Catch rate change in dex?

Or just you have problem to think a bit so let me explain: with old fishing system you fishing maybe 10-20 per hours when with new system you have more chance to fishing 3-6 pokes and they can be shiny. This is normal when you have more chance to throw ball on him and if you have friends then u throw even more (for example: i give for friends all other shiny pokes and they give me throw on sh sharpedo if they fishing him). Anyway more chance throwing ball on shiny sharpedo = more chance to catch.

Btw. I trying catch this poke too and I'm in administration (Senior Tutor / GM) so just one question. Where is my Sh Sharpedo? ; /

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
He's probably refering due to fact that him, Aroma, Whaleman had 500+ balls on sharpedo before the rework while almost noone else was trying it at that time...

Metin

Reaction score
He's probably refering due to fact that him, Aroma, Whaleman had 500+ balls on sharpedo before the rework while almost noone else was trying it at that time...

Sssshhh... its just more people trying!!! despite there being no other simultaneous catches like it...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Sssshhh... its just more people trying!!! despite there being no other simultaneous catches like it...

But the answers above are correct. Since fishing system was reworked and now it is possible to fish more shinies, that gives higher chance to catch it. Look at elder charizard and crystal onix as example. They have the same catch rate, but there are plenty of elders while very few of crystal onixes. The reason is simple, there are 8923812938 elder charizard's spawns, while only 1 crystal onix. Else amount of balls has nothing to do, it's luck based, but the more possibilities to throw a ball, the higher chance you have.

Nymeria

Reaction score
I just saw this during a raid and I was wondering, is it considered a bug abuse to use a single mega stone to mega evolve 2 or more pokemons?

For example, use one banettite in 6 different banettes to have a full mega banette team?

In anime u can only use mega Stone in the pokémon that have a mega item: necklace, bracelet or smth.
If Its not a bug, Its something that need tô be changed.
Abusive as fuck. I didnt know that this was even possible

marshalldx53

Reaction score
In anime u can only use mega Stone in the pokémon that have a mega item: necklace, bracelet or smth.
If Its not a bug, Its something that need tô be changed.
Abusive as fuck. I didnt know that this was even possible

yea, currently that is possible. For sure that is a bug and I hope ppl won't start abusing of that.

Nymeria

Reaction score
jano once answered me this, but it just total blanked out of my mind, so here it goes:
if i use 3 abiity reset in a pre evo poke, after i evolve him, does he have a chance to change ab?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Got one doubt for so long time,let me ask you
When i trow ball on pokemon and move far away from it before it broke/success,or teleport,move upstairs or downstairs, it doesnt have any affect on ball or it does?
Just wondering if i move to far or some of this that i trow that ball wont be able to catch it and it get broken

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Got one doubt for so long time,let me ask you
When i trow ball on pokemon and move far away from it before it broke/success,or teleport,move upstairs or downstairs, it doesnt have any affect on ball or it does?
Just wondering if i move to far or some of this that i trow that ball wont be able to catch it and it get broken

moving away from thrown ball doesn't affect it negatively

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
moving away from thrown ball doesn't affect it negatively

What about hiding and opening other poke? XD was checking my ss from whole game and i caught only pokes with opened poke that killed that one on which i threw ball?

Back