What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Shouya

Reaction score
When chansey/togepi are removed, do you plan to add pokes from 1st/2nd island to fill in empty spawns?

I mean, first island is probably okay even if you remove them, but for example on second island, the spawn with lapras, will only have froslass, dewg and whimsi, and it's kinda lame for running around all of them, since closest to it is tangela which is 100~ steps far.

Last edited:

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
where can I find a list of the mega stones that I can get through the mega stone voucher?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you give back our tickets time, and cake time? I lost 2h+ of both :/ and this time really matter.

Tsotss

Reaction score
This achievement includes mewtwo island second?

ZwL68nN.png

Last edited:

thelecho

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but is there any chance that you guys can make daily quest waiting time instantly reset when someone is done?. Or at least reduce the time to 2 minutes, to be honest 3 minutes is just exaggerated and if someone cant do it in less than 2 minutes maybe he/she just needs better/higher level pokemons.
There is a lot of players doing daily with a few chars (I myself do it as well) and sometimes you have to wait a lot of time to enter just once

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but is there any chance that you guys can make daily quest waiting time instantly reset when someone is done?. Or at least reduce the time to 2 minutes, to be honest 3 minutes is just exaggerated and if someone cant do it in less than 2 minutes maybe he/she just needs better/higher level pokemons.
There is a lot of players doing daily with a few chars (I myself do it as well) and sometimes you have to wait a lot of time to enter just once

Yeah, totally agree. Also suggested few times. It would be so much helpful since many players were coming back and a lot of still playing. Removing timer when someone ends is the best option I think and leave 3 min for making it.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Now seems like megas in platinum stopped respawning. Is it possible to check that?

Thanks!!

stin stauer

Reaction score
Are the pokemons from respaws stunning more than the usual? It seems I'm suffering more today to kill pokémon from 175+ metal

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Are the pokemons from respaws stunning more than the usual? It seems I'm suffering more today to kill pokémon from 175+ metal

nothing was changed in stuns or pokemons so i would say no unless something have quite huge chance to use his stun

hatana

Reaction score
Hello, you can check the platinum megas are not appearing, you have days without appearing please

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
nothing was changed in stuns or pokemons so i would say no unless something have quite huge chance to use his stun

Well, maybe im in mistake, but it seems for me like cloned pokes spams more skills than usual...

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, maybe im in mistake, but it seems for me like cloned pokes spams more skills than usual...

they are copy of a normal one just have more dmg so i doubt

stin stauer

Reaction score
yee, I can be mistaken, but I'm using the same pokes as before and I'm dying faster, using more revives and potions.. idk

Back