What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Alolan Sandslash cannot learn Doom Desire. I was wondering whether there is any reason for this, or that it is just forgotten to add it to the TM learnset. If there is no reason for it, can it please be added to the TM learnset?

Thanks in advance.

ye next restart

Ludacha

Reaction score
Is there any better respawn of Relicanth then in Island east from Dewford?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to make pokemons dexable with saving its data for pokes from Alola which aren't catchable, like Lycanroc family? I know it has been said that is needed to catch pokemon for having its data, but tbh Lycanroc (and maybe some others, idk) can not be caught, so its pointless to go every time to test room or check them by asking players/looking on them if player has it. Its about few pokemons so it won't break anything so much.

If no, there are some plans for future to let us catching them?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Would be possible to make pokemons dexable with saving its data for pokes from Alola which aren't catchable, like Lycanroc family? I know it has been said that is needed to catch pokemon for having its data, but tbh Lycanroc (and maybe some others, idk) can not be caught, so its pointless to go every time to test room or check them by asking players/looking on them if player has it. Its about few pokemons so it won't break anything so much.

If no, there are some plans for future to let us catching them?

Maybe same for Tapus too... they are Legendary Pokemon, like Lunala and Solgaleo, and these are saved in dex.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can someone explain me working Lucky Chant? It does something randomly, like receiving 50% dmg less for a while or it does other think?

Thanks in advance!

Ludacha

Reaction score
I just saw achievement number 83.

#83-Easter spring
Logging in during the Easter period
Not completed

Far as i know we all are online during that period

Tsotss

Reaction score
I just saw achievement number 83.

#83-Easter spring
Logging in during the Easter period
Not completed

Far as i know we all are online during that period

Its about previous Easter event. Not this one.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
What happened to the Hall of Fame 2019? Why were the polls deleted/hidden?

They exist, are just hidden because of the filters:
lxCeTaH.png
Chat/Spam section.
Still rewards haven't been send afaik

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Idk if this is the correct thread but I would like to suggest increasing dmg in bosses to the move that looks like "circular explosion" and kills instantly the players because I've seen some players high lvl that dont die with this move and I think it should be fair for all the players, thanks.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Idk if this is the correct thread but I would like to suggest increasing dmg in bosses to the move that looks like "circular explosion" and kills instantly the players because I've seen some players high lvl that dont die with this move and I think it should be fair for all the players, thanks.

+1, also i would like to suggest fix targeting by bosses, its stupid thing when poke stands near you, and Boss kills you.

Ludacha

Reaction score
How Hold Back move actualy works?
I press it but it doesnt want to be used,tried all,attack,aoe,as stuned poke,after you stun poke...nothing
Can someone explean me?

Tsotss

Reaction score
How Hold Back move actualy works?
I press it but it doesnt want to be used,tried all,attack,aoe,as stuned poke,after you stun poke...nothing
Can someone explean me?

Hold Back works only in duel. Opponent needs to have at least 3 pokemons alive while dueling. It changes opponent's pokemon to random one from him team without losing a round.

Back