What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Zecao

Reaction score
it will be possible to add a bar that shows the cooldown of an ability, for example the reload time of "prankster, trace, Cursed Body" to know when the ability will be available again before it can be used again

PS: This information would be great, it could change many things, for example when I am hunting with tapu koko, I do not know when "Electric Surge" can be activated, thus taking full advantage of the attack it has for its ability.

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I was about to ask if it was possible to buy Lottery tickets with more than 1 acc, but already saw the "banned" thread of that guy who used 3 accounts.

However, just to be sure: Is it only allowed with 1 or max 2? or just 1?

I am kinda amazed that we have 1.3k numbers (which means 750 PREMIUM acc players) and almost all of them are bought already.

By the way, good work detecting those cheaters...

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I was about to ask if it was possible to buy Lottery tickets with more than 1 acc, but already saw the "banned" thread of that guy who used 3 accounts.

However, just to be sure: Is it only allowed with 1 or max 2? or just 1?

I am kinda amazed that we have 1.3k numbers (which means 750 PREMIUM acc players) and almost all of them are bought already.

By the way, good work detecting those cheaters...

Only one acc, i would even say one char. Was said when lottery start.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Only one acc, i would even say one char. Was said when lottery start.

Thanks for answer. Well, I was not online when they started it. I didn't even know there was a lottery if it weren't for a friend of mine xd

Anyway, I'm glad I got to buy my 2 tickets ^.^

Ludacha

Reaction score
I got from old event,item Exp Orb,it gains you 1 level
Does it still works on people which didn't use it?

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Can you check if Altaria's extra chance is working properly? I used 500+ balls after extra and just want to make sure that I'm not wasting my time and balls.

Edit: Used over 700 balls now.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to kindly ask you for one thing. According to one Raissa's post (kind of old one, but applies it to recent changes) I would like to ask if some pokemons can get free reset of abilities.

So, post which I am talking about sounds:
Once Alola is ready, then pokemons, that can learn new abilities, will have free reset for a chance to get them.

Since some abilites were added to pokemons which already had some abilities, we have to change them by ability reset. Yeah, it is an option to buy ability reset and make a change on pokemons which already had others abilities, but actually changing in 20+- pokemons (counting just final form), if new ones are better for X player is pointless (hope I counted carefully). Everybody knows how diamonds price look like and now imagine buy for example 5 ability reset or something.

Pokemons which I am talking about are (without preevo, but it can be applied here too): Clefable, Quagsire (+Shiny), Trevenant, Noivern (+Shiny) Wigglytuff (+Cloned), Furret, Stantler, Banette, Yanmega, Dusknoir (+Shiny), Gourgeist, Alolan Exeggutor, Wobbuffet, Octillery, Smeargle, Glalie, Oranguru, Comfey, Mr Rime, Decidueye (+Shiny).

Also actually would like to refer here 3 others pokemon: Seaking, Machamp - here were added new abilities and we didn't have chance for free reset (Lighting Rod, No Guard); and Bibarel - here is because 2 abilities were added in two days, so what I mean here is that if Unaware was added, some players could call out the pokemon to get that ability, then day later was added Moody - where is only right now possible to get by using ability reset (unless people didn't call out the pokemon when Unaware was added).

I (and maybe other players) would be very thankful for have possibility of free reset of pokemons said above.

To be honest I am counting for any answer what would be possible in this case. Thanks!

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I got from old event,item Exp Orb,it gains you 1 level
Does it still works on people which didn't use it?

As far i remember it worked only once on character which finished this event, but only for characters with lower lvl than 200.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to kindly ask you for one thing. According to one Raissa's post (kind of old one, but applies it to recent changes) I would like to ask if some pokemons can get free reset of abilities.

So, post which I am talking about sounds:

Since some abilites were added to pokemons which already had some abilities, we have to change them by ability reset. Yeah, it is an option to buy ability reset and make a change on pokemons which already had others abilities, but actually changing in 20+- pokemons (counting just final form), if new ones are better for X player is pointless (hope I counted carefully). Everybody knows how diamonds price look like and now imagine buy for example 5 ability reset or something.

Pokemons which I am talking about are (without preevo, but it can be applied here too): Clefable, Quagsire (+Shiny), Trevenant, Noivern (+Shiny) Wigglytuff (+Cloned), Furret, Stantler, Banette, Yanmega, Dusknoir (+Shiny), Gourgeist, Alolan Exeggutor, Wobbuffet, Octillery, Smeargle, Glalie, Oranguru, Comfey, Mr Rime, Decidueye (+Shiny).

Also actually would like to refer here 3 others pokemon: Seaking, Machamp - here were added new abilities and we didn't have chance for free reset (Lighting Rod, No Guard); and Bibarel - here is because 2 abilities were added in two days, so what I mean here is that if Unaware were added, some players could call out the pokemon to get that ability, then day later was added Moody - where is only right now possible to get by using ability reset (unless people didn't call out the pokemon when Unaware was added).

I (and maybe other players) would be very thankful for have possibility of free reset of pokemons said above.

To be honest I am counting for any answer what would be possible in this case. Thanks!

if they give free reset let's wait to the moment when sting finishes these new abilities, I also wish he could work on some old abilities as well

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is that description correct?

LkbpB0P.png

bumpo

Popeye

Reaction score
Hello, Idk where to put this, but I thing combee (Primary form is bug)

I kill over 30 of them and only spawn female ones, is supposed to be like that? Is there any rule that make appear male one?

Thanks

in

Reaction score
can we get mega doom/sceptile (stone) from mega voucher or it will be only from events?

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
can u add a teleport to ice quest? for those whom have finished ofc.
reason: great to place to hunt at after rework, but is toooooooooooo far away, it takes too long to get there, so it gets forgotten. a tp on the island would be nice.
ty love u

Back