What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Do you guys plan to change Mega Absol sprite? (and correct the error on Mega Chomp sprite when its facing up)
Not to be offensive (so please, don't get me wrong), but it's far from what it could be called good.
M1bbj1b.png

I believe Mega Altaria is the one that needs to be rework.

Normal Altaria has one of THE BEST sprites in game but Mega Altaria is HORRIBLE (even after "rework)

izzy

Reaction score
please fix the right, left and front profile of mega absol.

A

Albuquerque

Idk where to post it. But here we go.

Whats the point of the Banker if u cant transfer cash to your another character or any friend while is offline?

j8vncSK.png

Could you guys fix that, it will helps a lot.

Zecao

Reaction score
BUG IN RING TARGET = EVERYTIME GET THE HELD FROM THE OPPONENT

NO GUARD: in Shiny Escadrill its a f***ing joke, Endure+False Swipe (have no counter and evertyime makes red HP to fyre types "their only weakness" ) fix it or decrease his HP.

to be continue

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
NO GUARD: in Shiny Escadrill its a f***ing joke, Endure+False Swipe (have no counter and evertyime makes red HP to fyre types "their only weakness" ) fix it or decrease his HP.

say hi to -1k

NandoCruise

Reaction score
BUG IN RING TARGET = EVERYTIME GET THE HELD FROM THE OPPONENT

to be continue

I think you meant Escavalier. I thought the same thing... False Swipe + Endure + posibility of no guard ability... that's too much.

Hopefully Sting did that -1k hp to Escavalier and nor Excadrill.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you meant Escavalier. I thought the same thing... False Swipe + Endure + posibility of no guard ability... that's too much.

Hopefully Sting did that -1k hp to Escavalier and nor Excadrill.

i mean it was obvious which one he meant

A

Albuquerque

I buffed it to 1,5k for everyone should be more than enough considering that its still a weak aoe and it cant be too strong, next restart

Spells like that formula were buffed too or just Steel Wing? There are others like Psycho Cut, Cutter Dance, Power Whip and maybe others.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Spells like that formula were buffed too or just Steel Wing? There are others like Psycho Cut, Cutter Dance, Power Whip and maybe others.

only that one it does not take 5 minutes to do it, i have to edit every pokemon one by one, later

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

@update
next restart those moves will be buffed too (tho keep in mind that those in movesets were either not boosted or slightly boosted)

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
I believe heals on pokemons should be based on hp percentage. Because fixed heals don't work so well on higher characters, can't even heal me fully sometimes.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Just more like a suggestion. Is it possible to move the mail box away from the dusbin in cinnabar's pokemon center? I was sending parcel there today and noticed how dangerous it can be for newbies or unnattentive ppl.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just more like a suggestion. Is it possible to move the mail box away from the dusbin in cinnabar's pokemon center? I was sending parcel there today and noticed how dangerous it can be for newbies or unnattentive ppl.

I will try to remember it when updating map

rey maligno

Reaction score
it could be understood.?
when you catch a rare pokemon
axis: (elder, red, crystal, tapus) of a very rare card

Prexius

Reaction score
Hello,

Alolan Sandslash cannot learn Doom Desire. I was wondering whether there is any reason for this, or that it is just forgotten to add it to the TM learnset. If there is no reason for it, can it please be added to the TM learnset?

Thanks in advance.

Back