What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello! Would be others contest or just drawing?
Regards!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also one more question.

Lottery is active. New rare Pokemon available there: Big Onix.
It will have its spawn in January.

It is available? Don't know if still no or I missed the information.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Will this game ever add in use those items from megas ghost,dragon,demonic essences,etc?

demzpacito

Reaction score
I already asked and everyone said NO they are NOT in game. So why you wanna act as some smart boy and try to talk in name of the staff of this game? Lickass

Because I know what quest requires it and I'm not willing to tell you because I dont like you, as simple as that. You asked if items would ever have use, I answered they already have use. Besides that, this topic is for small doubts, not for quest spoilers

Regards

demzpacito

Reaction score
And before you start to shitstorm again, here's evidence of what I'm saying (and ye someone made a gramatic mistake when coding it because it should be make instead of may)

DwmfQ8v.png

Now stop whining your ass on forum and l2p

Lickass

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can we exchange the winter tokens already?

after update (client update + some hours after)

Regarding Cloned Island, in before you ask:
- some clones will have new sprites, so don't ask for re-color or to make any color to certain clones until there is an update
- Cloned Zoroark is well hidden and you need to find a way to get in, you need to do some "action" to get to him
- Cloned Lapras and Cloned Whimsicott are on the map, in case you don't find them, don't report as they are unavailable.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Because I know what quest requires it and I'm not willing to tell you because I dont like you, as simple as that. You asked if items would ever have use, I answered they already have use. Besides that, this topic is for small doubts, not for quest spoilers

Regards

Than don't write to me? You dont need to answer on any of my posts.I don't even know you so can't like or dislike noobs. Cya <3

eryczak3

Reaction score
Is the new cloned island ticket limited to 1 per account (talking about donation promotion)?
If one donates 90$, does he get only 1 ticket?
Also if he donates 6 times, 15$ each time, does he get 6 tickets, or just 1 for the first donation?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Than don't write to me? You dont need to answer on any of my posts.I don't even know you so can't like or dislike noobs. Cya <3

Well then there's something else you should inform yourself before shitstorming here. A simple question to any of your guild leaders would solve the problem

And you dont need to know me so I can know you and dislike you and your stupid agressive and disrespectful attitude. Now if you stop turning this topic into a shitshow I'd really appreciate

Xoxo

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you guys stop? Specially during this hard time when we should support each other, fight is the last thing you should do.

Demz, in my honest opinion you are doing shitstorm here. He only asked if certain items will ever have any use, he just returned to game after a long retriment. As far as I see this thread is called "topic for small doubts", so he had rights to ask about it here. Instead of mean answers you could have said that it is required to Zygarde Quest. If you didn't want to spoil it, then you didn't have to answer anything. Dude, just calm down and be kind.

Back