What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Tsotss

Reaction score
Player should see it? Before higher rates it wasn't visible for player.

hdNscAS.png

@edit: I mean, I no have any problem here, but idk if it should appear for players xd.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Im not sure if this was ever clarified: Sport ball's rate is 5.5x or 6x?

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Why shiny eevee can't evolve to shiny umbreon/shiny espeon? Is it related to the catch rate?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why shiny eevee can't evolve to shiny umbreon/shiny espeon? Is it related to the catch rate?

Propably becouse mission for Umbreon/Espeon ia so easy comparing to Leafon/Sylveon/Glaceon and don't take so much effort to do it. Just my thoughts.

Kepov

Reaction score
Let's use this beautiful thread :>
Questions about rampardos and its fossil:

1. Is there any max of killed rampardoses while trying to drop fossil?

2. Do drop bonuses affect possibility to drop fossil? (basic rate, amulet coin, lucky charm)

3. And the most importanto one: if there's no limit of maximum killed rampardoses in order to drop fossil - is there any possibility to do task for it? Let's say 20-30k ramps? 50k? In my opinion it's better to see progress (even with 50k ramps to kill :p which is huge number btw).
It became harder than before to end whole quest due to added azumarills and more rampardoses, but it's for sure not easier to drop it xd
Waiting for ur answer ;)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it got disabled due to last crash since Sting lost notepad

no lol it was never an option i guess its mostly related to the fact that they spawn on cute/twin islands and you have quest for said 3 evos here (and my crash was only related to file where i set up skills like rock smash etc.)

marshalldx53

Reaction score
no lol it was never an option i guess its mostly related to the fact that they spawn on cute/twin islands and you have quest for said 3 evos here (and my crash was only related to file where i set up skills like rock smash etc.)

So, wouldn't it be possible to add shiny umbreon and shiny espeon to shiny eevee's evolutions list?

Shouya

Reaction score

Are you sure it wasn't? I feel like it was possible when I dexed shiny eevee before when some guy caught it. But, I mean, you have quests for all evolutions, wouldn't it be normal to be possible to evolve shiny also to all of them?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't? I feel like it was possible when I dexed shiny eevee before when some guy caught it. But, I mean, you have quests for all evolutions, wouldn't it be normal to be possible to evolve shiny also to all of them?

it wasnt, ever since i had my shiny eevee i already couldnt

Grayfoox

Reaction score
A noob asked this:

16:57 Malaadra [28]: si pesco en la lava sale un magmar o algo asi? (If I'm fishing in the lava, can I get a magmar or something like that?) xD

Is not a really bad idea, so can we in the future? :p

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
A noob asked this:

16:57 Malaadra [28]: si pesco en la lava sale un magmar o algo asi? (If I'm fishing in the lava, can I get a magmar or something like that?) xD

Is not a really bad idea, so can we in the future? :p

A quest that you can get an obsidian fishing rod pls

demzpacito

Reaction score
Xatu Card (*) was never mentioned to be on the map at any post on Changelog. Was this omission intentional? If so, should we expect other unmentioned cards around the map?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to know if rates in POI/INQUI are boosted/affected by events or by special items (Like Anniversary Cakes) in Diamond server.

Due to the fact that some players caught Very Rare shinies there, I'm kind of wondering if it was PURE luck or with help of boosted rates.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to bump this question.

There is a guy who looted 2 TMs Reflect at Inqui. Since I don't know if rates or Shiny Spawn is faster there, I don't go. But if rates are also increased at POI/INQUI I would very much like to go there during such events.

Can someone from staff please answer if increased rates (loot, catch, shiny) also apply there? or were these players just EXTREMELY LUCKY??

Last edited:
Back