What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to know if rates in POI/INQUI are boosted/affected by events or by special items (Like Anniversary Cakes) in Diamond server.

Due to the fact that some players caught Very Rare shinies there, I'm kind of wondering if it was PURE luck or with help of boosted rates.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is any chance to give possibility to set cards in album alphabetical?

Last edited:

Vermie

Reaction score
When I dex my Sylveon I see two possible abilities, Cute charm and Pixilate, yet mine has Adaptability, is this correct?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Trying one more time after 1.5 year.
Add NPC Edward in Johto region. Don't know if it is a big deal or no. If yes, then write it that you evetually could add it to your queue or something. It is really pointless sometimes to go to Kanto (where are 3 Edwards xD - 2 in the same city) in Hoenn propably 2, in Alola and Mandarin propably too is at least 1. Ok, I have premium so I can waste few minutes to make tp to one city to another, but players without premium have to change city and die/ go somewhere by themselfs what means using airplane and later going alone, then come back to airplane to fly to Johto region. With other regions that problem hasn't place.

u1c2owI.png

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Add NPC Edward in Johto region. Don't know if it is a big deal or no. If yes, then write it that you evetually could add it to your queue or something. It is really pointless sometimes to go to Kanto (where are 3 Edwards xD - 2 in the same city) in Hoenn propably 2, in Alola and Mandarin propably too is at least 1. Ok, I have premium so I can waste few minutes to make tp to one city to another, but players without premium have to change city and die/ go somewhere by themselfs what means using airplane and later going alone, then come back to airplane to fly to Johto region. With other regions that problem hasn't place.

u1c2owI.png

No way! There is queue!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

u1c2owI.png

Damn, I thought I already added it there, probably forgot. Ill try to do asap

demzpacito

Reaction score
This question might sound dumb but I wanna ask anyway: Does the poke has to be outside ball to have catch charm effect active? I'm asking because this charm msg doesnt appear when poke is not outside ball. Though I think its just an aesthetic issue I'd like to confirm. Ty

qxeqSRt.png

Frk8p1i.png

Shouya

Reaction score
Even better question, does the catch charm even work? Threw 150 balls on shiny after reaching catch charm while others keep catching under 50 balls without any charms lel (RNG replies incoming)

demzpacito

Reaction score
This question might sound dumb but I wanna ask anyway: Does the poke has to be outside ball to have catch charm effect active? I'm asking because this charm msg doesnt appear when poke is not outside ball. Though I think its just an aesthetic issue I'd like to confirm. Ty

qxeqSRt.png

Frk8p1i.png

@

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Yes, charms only do work when the pokemon is outside of the ball.
Even better question, does the catch charm even work? Threw 150 balls on shiny after reaching catch charm while others keep catching under 50 balls without any charms lel (RNG replies incoming)
It does.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to remove timer when someone ends daily on azalea/mahogany? It would be so helpful when someone ends and could entrance immediately.

Back