What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

demzpacito

Reaction score
Could you guys stop? Specially during this hard time when we should support each other, fight is the last thing you should do.

Demz, in my honest opinion you are doing shitstorm here. He only asked if certain items will ever have any use, he just returned to game after a long retriment. As far as I see this thread is called "topic for small doubts", so he had rights to ask about it here. Instead of mean answers you could have said that it is required to Zygarde Quest. If you didn't want to spoil it, then you didn't have to answer anything. Dude, just calm down and be kind.

How the hell am I the one shitstorming? He asked something, I answered his question, he doubted my answer and offended me, I proved him I was right and yet he still managed to say shit about me, just cause I dont want to spoil quest. And if you don't want any fights in this moment, you shouldn't encourage them by taking sides

Regards

Ludacha

Reaction score
I will not say anything more for ^
Got another question,i have no way to findout all that things that are new
So few things if someone could help me
1.Is there any list of pokemons where i can see all of them that are in game
2.Is there any full map that include alola map and all thats new in last 2-3 years
3.Is there map with resps of those all pokemons

Shouya

Reaction score
Is the new cloned island ticket limited to 1 per account (talking about donation promotion)?
If one donates 90$, does he get only 1 ticket?
Also if he donates 6 times, 15$ each time, does he get 6 tickets, or just 1 for the first donation?

Well, friend donated 45$ (90 points) and got 2 tickets+donation gift, I am not sure, but I believe it will be same as normal cloned ticket, usable every 7 days, since you will be able to go there after easter, but won't be able to catch togepi/chansey, others should be cool. But I wanna know if you get a ticket from 15$ donation also, because you could every time there was an event like this, or is it only from 45$+?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I will not say anything more for ^
Got another question,i have no way to findout all that things that are new
So few things if someone could help me
1.Is there any list of pokemons where i can see all of them that are in game
2.Is there any full map that include alola map and all thats new in last 2-3 years
3.Is there map with resps of those all pokemons

I think we don't have summary of Changelog yet, but you can review the last 15 pages in that section xD I think is the easiest way to see all the new stuff in game so far.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Sting, can you add phione to the test room once again? I think it got removed due to the rollback weeks ago about pokemon skill issue.

Thanks!!

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Okay, it says you can't active more than one stone at the same time. That's true, you still can't.

However, if you use one and 6 hours later you use another stone, you will have two pokes in mega form. I already reported this in "activated mega time" thread

P.S.: Even though the transformation isn't permanent anymore, you still can extend the mega transformation timer by using more than one mega stone. Maybe having a separate timer for each mega would fix that.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hm. Did anyone have more than one mega stone at that time?

I think yes...and also I knew that i could use only my Mega Altaria if i loot another mega stone again.Im sure 1000% in this what i say. I mean its not big deal ,not worth now ,those were old times.But I know,only 1 mega in same time on use,i think after someone had 2x ,blaziken and banette i think

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I think yes...and also I knew that i could use only my Mega Altaria if i loot another mega stone again.Im sure 1000% in this what i say. I mean its not big deal ,not worth now ,those were old times.But I know,only 1 mega in same time on use,i think after someone had 2x ,blaziken and banette i think

Long live to Lany chan

Dagugo

Reaction score

it was not possible, but somehow one day it was possible to use both, im sure is/was a bug.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Mimikyu has no abilities so far. Can you guys add/create disguise ability?

y175OcO.png

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Do you guys plan to change Mega Absol sprite? (and correct the error on Mega Chomp sprite when its facing up)
Not to be offensive (so please, don't get me wrong), but it's far from what it could be called good.
M1bbj1b.png

Back