What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Tsotss

Reaction score
Magical plate can not be stacked. Is possible to change it? Also making price for it and add to NPC Flint if you would have time.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Today, I found out that HP of pokemon changes in Duels.

I would like to know how this "boost" in HP works. Is it a fixed X number of HP or is it some sort of % more?

Thanks in advance

chumingo

Reaction score
Can add some travel method to go to the orange islands being free account?
4tT1DgW.png

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
New Fairy TMs are added to Sylveon quest like Fairy Dreams, Geomancy, Light of Ruin?

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
when days are "reseted" for the achievement "#72 the daily chores"? Isnt in the same hour of reseting all other dailies? Because I noticed something that may be considered a bug, this counter of days in a row is lost to zero even when making dailies every day.. for example, if making 1h before reseting, and 1h after reseting, it should count 2 days but it resets the counter instead...

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
They are spawning, others are just killing them before you

On Platinum im sure they are spawning, but not that sure about Diamond. Didnt find any for 4 days last week, and many of my friends said that they didnt find any also for 1-2 weeks and they werent walking more. Can someone just check, does they really spawn, i would be grateful <3

emesh

Reaction score
On Platinum im sure they are spawning, but not that sure about Diamond. Didnt find any for 4 days last week, and many of my friends said that they didnt find any also for 1-2 weeks and they werent walking more. Can someone just check, does they really spawn, i would be grateful <3

Well, i spend lot of time last week in Papoi. Even 4 days in a row and didnt seen any there as well

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Idk about mega respawn in diamond but was the mega stone drop rate nerfed?

Back