What's new

Welcome!

Runerigus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to talk about rebalance to Runerigus. Why? Coz he's rly poorly. 0 new skills, he looks like somebody create his moveset at rush. My idea of rbalance:

m1: ghost type floral healing (but its olny working (i mean healig runer) if he's hiting by one of type he is immunite (fight, normal, ele)), cd: 50 sec;
m2: ghost type eq, cd: 45sec
m3: ground type curse, cd: 50 sec
m4: mud spatter, cd: 35 sec
m5: shadow claw
m6: shadow ball
m7: stampede
m8: body press
m9: ghost drive
m10: natural gift

also add him some skills like dig, find hole, rock smash

also add his noob abi: Wandering Spirit- The Pokémon exchanges Abilities with a Pokémon that hits it with a move that makes direct contact.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Rejected. I dont see any reason to add any new move to him since he does not have anything unique by himself in other games which is why poltea and draga got anything new and this is something normal.

Also there's not a single reason to give him a prot/strong heal since not every pokemon should have one. Sorry but your suggestion is forcing a change that is not needed (why would we change earthquake into ghost one and destiny bond into ground curse, just because you said "i want new moves"? Since they change literally nothing). Also having an argument "i don't like mean look it's bad stun" doesn't mean that we will change it there are pokemons that have it in moveset and they fine with it.

Ability will be added after a bit of time since jano couldn't code it now.

I will add those skills to him.

The only thing that i would understand is if someone would suggest changing skill swap to something else since he's a ghost pokemon that gives ghost moves to opponent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back