What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Reaction score
Friend Guard
x5SY58Q.jpg

I would like to propose a small change to this ability.

currently, friend guard works so that the user (pokémon) is out of the pokeball, that is, it is being used, so that this effect of reducing incoming damage happens.

I would like to propose, that, instead of this ability being activated only when the user pokémon is released, that you could allow this ability to be released as long as you have the pokémon that uses that ability, in your team/your bagpack, and obviously, while you are partying with your partner. This would be very helpful, and would make the ability even more useful and interesting.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump for :
- Pixilate for Mega Altaria ->
- Power of Alchemy for Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk ->
- Sturdy - > http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-412187

-Tough Claws to Mega Aerodactyl -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411659

- Huge Power -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411530
Can ability Sand Force,Sand Rush and Sand Veil be activated with move Sandstorm and Schorching Sands? I think this will help a lot some ground pokes.
Ability Tough Claws to Mega Aerodactyl from bulbapedia.
Own Tempo for Mega Camerupt(numel have this ability).
Add ability Libero for Cinderace.

Bump All

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
The Darmanitan in Zen Mode have a 10% damage increase because of the ability. The Galarian Darmanitan in standard form has a skill that we do not have in the game yet, a very strong skill, which is also related to the damage increase: Gorilla Tactics.
It would be awesome to implement this skill, something like:

Gorilla Tactics= Increases damage of the user by x%.(10%,12% or15%)

fe1289a01871fa55c64ef69419baeda9467d02c1.gifv

Igornlj

Banned user
Reaction score
Как поменять пароль?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Can ability Sand Force,Sand Rush and Sand Veil be activated with move Sandstorm and Schorching Sands? I think this will help a lot some ground pokes.
Ability Tough Claws to Mega Aerodactyl from bulbapedia.
Own Tempo for Mega Camerupt(numel have this ability).

Bump All
Bump

Reaction score
Friend Guard
x5SY58Q.jpg

I would like to propose a small change to this ability.

currently, friend guard works so that the user (pokémon) is out of the pokeball, that is, it is being used, so that this effect of reducing incoming damage happens.

I would like to propose, that, instead of this ability being activated only when the user pokémon is released, that you could allow this ability to be released as long as you have the pokémon that uses that ability, in your team/your bagpack, and obviously, while you are partying with your partner. This would be very helpful, and would make the ability even more useful and interesting.

First, i would like to give a little bump on it.

Reaction score
so now, gently, i wonder if in any moment you could add flying ability to solrock (player riding on it) and flying to lunatone (player hunging in it) i mean, in any moment, because i know it requires sprite update.

thx

izzy

Reaction score
Sheer Force ability

increases the power of moves that can trigger a secondary effect by 30% (status changes, knocking back, reducing opponent's stats, and increasing own stats). However, it negates the side effect when using said moves.
Suggestion: Increase damage by 10% on Pokémon that have this ability but cannot confuse, sleep, burn, paralyze, freeze or immobilize rivals.

1705139284718.png
1705139368869.png

Cesittos

Reaction score
Based in the fact that DARMANITAN ZEN FORM is FIRE/PSY type which can TELEPORT and also BLINK:

Can you ADD to DELPHOX's skills BLINK? Same type and can teleport.

Back