What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Zecao

Reaction score
hfSxn4a.png

Libero:
Immediately before using any move (except Struggle), a Pokémon with Libero as its Ability will change its type to be the same type as the move it is using. Libero always causes the user to become a single-type Pokémon.

its possible add this ab to cinderace?

same happends with ability Protean

8gv1QUY.png

Protean:
Immediately before using any move (except Struggle), a Pokémon with Protean as its Ability will change its type to be the same type as the move it is using. Protean always causes the user to become a single-type Pokémon.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
no we are not going to add new ability for a very long time

tasker

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to propose this ability since it would help many pokemon that are not used and so with this they could re-emerge in the meta

1fyjLwr.png

is not much work, this ability could be adapted as a focus band

HERE A LIST OF THE POKEMONS

Y7VyuP5.png
xt1htVa.png
dREK2Xl.png

POSTDATA::
As a tip it would not be a lot of work but if you include that it can be broken with MOLD BREAKER as ITEM URGE breaks the focus it would be great
in the list you can see that there are many pokemon that nobody uses, I'm not used to making these posts but since the focus held is implemented it should also be skill

gratias tibi
Requiesce in pace

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
hello, can you add the possibility of sh aegilash having no guard?

we don't have sh honedge or doublade, and considering Sh dusknoir has levitate because of duskull, I thought about no guard to sh aegilash since its pre evos have it.

thanks!

do you know why only his pre-evolution has skill? So that it is not easy to get it, giving this ability to the shiny version would be too easy, I believe it is unfair

Gandryk

Reaction score
hello, can you add the possibility of sh aegilash having no guard?

we don't have sh honedge or doublade, and considering Sh dusknoir has levitate because of duskull, I thought about no guard to sh aegilash since its pre evos have it.

thanks!

BUMP, as he wrote Shiny Dusknoir have Levitate, aswell Cloned Chansey has Friend Guard.

Zecao

Reaction score
hello, i would like to propose this ability since it would help many pokemon that are not used and so with this they could re-emerge in the meta

1fyjlwr.png

is not much work, this ability could be adapted as a focus band

here a list of the pokemons

y7vyup5.png
xt1htva.png
drek2xl.png

postdata::
As a tip it would not be a lot of work but if you include that it can be broken with mold breaker as item urge breaks the focus it would be great
in the list you can see that there are many pokemon that nobody uses, i'm not used to making these posts but since the focus held is implemented it should also be skill

gratias tibi
requiesce in pace

bump! ( READ lastest 2 posts)

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
It's clear.

About Ability sturdy, if this ability is planned to be added in the future, I would say not to add it in steelix because I think all players want him with Mold Breaker (best one) and would be harder to get it, only in onix would be fine.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I would like to emphasize that some abilities that arent usefull, so I would like to suggest an improvement and a new one.

Oblivious: Immunity to "Cute charm" ability.
Suggestion : Plus Block the ability intimidate and the user wont receive dmg nor status condition from the move taunt.

Overcoat: Protects the user from freezing and sand status conditions.
Suggestion: Plus, Inmunity to the ability "Effect Spore" and inmunity to spore moves (Cotton Spore, Poison Powder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore).

New ability "Gooey": Every time an enemy hits the user of this ab with a contact move, he will loose its speed in 5% ( 20% max).

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I would like to suggest new abilities, all of which work similarly to the pixilate ability and were taken from bulbapedia.

Refrigerate : Refrigerate causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Ice-type.

Aerilate: Aerilate causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Flying-type .

Galvanize: Galvanize causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Electric-type.

According to bulbapedia all these abilities including pixilate have a second effect which is a 20-30% increase in the power of the attack that is under the effect of the ability.
e.g
fGgWqgU.png

Angelic

Reaction score
ABILITY: POISON HEAL

increased effect on this Ability

supposed to gain 1/8 life for each posion move per turn

currently his cure is 50 HP when the pokemon is posioned

I understand that this game is not based on turns per battle

An improvement could be made in the increase of life, really this ability deserves it

Example

1/8 of HP like 22,000 = 2750

my suggestion would be to heal for 400 hp for each hit

the effect lasts 8-9 turns of 50HP on Normal test =3200-3600 HP

This is just an example, an idea of ​​what should heal based on 1/8

there is also a base argument to the Held (Black sludge)

It could counter the effect, healing you for +200 instead of taking you off 200 HP

canceling the effect

I would wait for an answer, Thanks Greetings

Back