What's new

Welcome!

TM254 Pyro Pulse

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hey, its quite new TM added to game that gives your pokemon 15 second damage buff + ranged 1.5K x4 time damage
The problem with that is the damage comes from skill is status condition, to make it pure clear with example; if X player uses Ember on pokemon, it will caught on burn damage with -50 -50 (It can be anything else like Blast Burner) .. meanwhile my damage from pyro pulse is gonna wasted / wont affected. To be honest we all wanted this TM for raids, considering that there are lot of attendance for boss, it wouldnt get out of status conditions and for the whole time. I'll not ask to make burn's stackable. Beside that, you may change the formula of damage to regular ? @Sting

Skyrus

Reaction score
I agree, tested quite some time with this tm. I get that the buff don't stack with other damage buffs like rage and it is quite nice to have the option to add a buff to a pokemon which doesn't have but the burn shouldn't go to waste if the enemy pokemon already is burned. In groups like raids your pyro pulse will just be a buff which would result that it is just better to add another damage tm instead.

Back