What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Hello, could you add teleport to Alcremie, please?
this pokemon doesn't have any skills, maybe with teleport it can be used more often

Hampter

Reaction score
1640908503705.png1640908512126.png1640908523442.png
Can we also make that happend? Snow Cloak ability for Vanillite and Vanillish and only possible way to get Vanilluxe with it would be evolution.
Similar situation to Escavalier or Aegislash with No Guard. Another one of those hard to get abilities would be nice.
angelvulpix

Hampter

Reaction score
Got another one of those crazy ideas.. What if we could add new ability? is states that the Huge Power doubles the attack stat of the Pokémon with this Ability. So we could make pokemon with this ability deal 10% more damage? Simple yet effective way to buff pokemons that could learn it. And which would those pokemon be? Diggersby and Azumaril.
As for Mega Mawile that would be just dps boost if anyone ever wanted that instead of Intimidate.

1640909490213.png
Idea come from the fact that both abilities that Diggersby has feel absolutely useless and i think most players would agree with that something to help him get back up from the depths of hell.

sobblepray

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Swift Swim: increased movement speed by 25% during rainy weather

Check this ability, it does not work when pokemon makes rain dance, make it work after making rain without changing pokemon

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Hi there.

I would like to suggest a change to the Crystal Onix abillity.
Currently his ability is Weak Armor, it would be nice to have another option that could somehow improve him.

Red Gyarados has the same rarity that Crystal Onix and has great abillity options.
Moxie , Mold Break and Intimidate

My Initial Idea was:
Moody or Moxie to Crystal Onix

I would like to hear what you guys think about this idea.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Hi there.

I would like to suggest a change to the Crystal Onix abillity.
Currently his ability is Weak Armor, it would be nice to have another option that could somehow improve him.

Red Gyarados has the same rarity that Crystal Onix and has great abillity options.
Moxie , Mold Break and Intimidate

My Initial Idea was:
Moody or Moxie to Crystal Onix

I would like to hear what you guys think about this idea.
Dont agree. Red Gyarados have good abilitys because Gyarados have good abilitys. Same thing work for Onix and Crystal. The game doesn't have to add a good ability just because pokemon is rare
Onix have more 2 abilities isnt in game yet : Rock Head and Sturly , so maybe in future this receive a better ability

Billy hatake

Reaction score
rephrasing my suggestion... it would be nice onix normal to have other abillity as options, remembering that this would affect: onix, cloned onix, crystal onix, big onix, steelix and cloned steelix

a new abillity option would improve not just 1 pokemon as I had mentioned above ... it would improve 6 pokemons.
for the community this would be interesting

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I think it's already been suggested, but I believe the introduction of ability Sturdy could help Onix and several other Pokémon a lot (25-30 Pokémons can learn it).

It is an ability with similar function to the held Focus Band that we have in the game.
Another way that this ability could work in the PA, would be similar to the Disguise ability of Mimikyu, with the difference that Disguise activates at the beginning or during the Pokemon's use, the Sturdy ability would only activate when the Pokémon is dying.

I think that would be interesting!
Sturdy : When the user is about to die, it remains invulnerable with 1 HP for X seconds. (2 , 3, or 4 seconds )

Uvi4h5K.png

sMehMnT.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
I think it's already been suggested, but I believe the introduction of ability Sturdy could help Onix and several other Pokémon a lot (25-30 Pokémons can learn it).

It is an ability with similar function to the held Focus Band that we have in the game.
Another way that this ability could work in the PA, would be similar to the Disguise ability of Mimikyu, with the difference that Disguise activates at the beginning or during the Pokemon's use, the Sturdy ability would only activate when the Pokémon is dying.

I think that would be interesting!
Sturdy : When the user is about to die, it remains invulnerable with 1 HP for X seconds. (2 , 3, or 4 seconds )

Uvi4h5K.png

sMehMnT.png
i actually would like it better if it worked as endure

Rize Action

Reaction score
Acho que já foi sugerido, mas acredito que a introdução da habilidade Sturdy poderia ajudar muito o Onix e vários outros Pokémon (25-30 Pokémons podem aprender).

É uma habilidade com função semelhante à Focus Band realizada que temos no jogo.
Outra maneira que essa habilidade poderia funcionar no PA, seria semelhante à habilidade Disguise de Mimikyu, com a diferença de que Disguise ativa no início ou durante o uso do Pokémon, a habilidade Sturdy só seria ativada quando o Pokémon estivesse morrendo.

Acho que seria interessante!
Robusto: Quando o usuário está prestes a morrer, ele permanece invulnerável com 1 HP por X segundos. (2, 3 ou 4 segundos)

Great suggestion, like in GBA games, when the pokemon took damage in which it was knocked out, it would be "alive" for another 2 or 3 seconds with 1 DE HP.

In the activation of the Sturdy Passive, the pokemon changed the color or something happened in his sprite for the player to be aware of the activation, just below I'll leave an example.

M43LXo8.png
X6G6jNm.png

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add the ability Pixilate for Mega Altaria ? She learns according to bulbapedia

2a5b5093d72b9b1438f1fb5de99f334f.png

ps: At the moment she doesn't have many moves or tms that can use the ability, but with the introduction of the ability this may change xD

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Bump for :
- Pixilate for Mega Altaria ->
- Power of Alchemy for Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk ->
- Sturdy - > http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-412187

-Tough Claws to Mega Aerodactyl -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411659

- Huge Power -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411530

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Bump for :
- Pixilate for Mega Altaria ->
- Power of Alchemy for Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk ->
- Sturdy - > http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-412187

-Tough Claws to Mega Aerodactyl -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411659

- Huge Power -> http://forum.padventures.org/index....ties-discussion-suggestions.38962/post-411530
Bump!

As we are waiting for rebalance, it would be awesome if we had the implementation of more abilities.
Chikothisisfine

Would it be possible to add some other ability to Zoroark besides illusion? Something similar to what they did for Hisui Zoroark where he was given Scrappy and Intimate

I know this was already done for other pokemon that had no or bad abilities (Wiglypuff >pixiliate , Sableye > magic bounce/ shadow tag , and others)

Maybe something like Intimidate or Infiltrator

Back