What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Also:

Can you please add ability Wonder Skin to Venomoth, Skitty and Delcatty?

WRFc5Vj.png

Thank you!

next restart

Tsotss

Reaction score
It will be added once Jano will have time to do it with 8 remaining ones [well 10 cause also gothitele one and mr rime one] (last time he made few like the one to tapus)

If some pokemons which already have abilities will get new ones, would be free reset for them?

Robertos

Reaction score
Can you rebalance multiscale? It's almost always useless because basic attack breaks it. Maybe to work like curse body or "when over 75% HP, reduce damage by 50%"

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
The Lycanroc Midnight has ability No Guard

Add No Guard to the other two (Lycanroc Midday and Lycanroc Dusk) please! So that they are as good as the Lycanroc Midnight

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Is it possible to add the ability Snow Warning?

I found one old post talking about it but there was no response (http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40192-Ability-Snow-Warning).

Since the ability isn't in the game yet and the idea is to cast hail when the pokemon is released, maybe one quick solution instead would be to give those pokemons a damage-related ability that is already in the game.

Thanks!

Last edited:
A

Albuquerque

Its possible to add ability No Guard to Honedge and Doublade? Working as a hidden ability for Aegislash, with the chance to keep evolving, as according to bulbapedia they have this ability. Many Pokémon have hidden ability like Camerupt, Flygon, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Lycaronc, Escavalier and now Blissey and many others.

Sgs4rts.png

rttXqVA.png

As you can see in the lists, it is not possible to see Escavalier, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Chansey, Blissey and even so they manage to keep ab in game as they evolve. I think it would be fair and help to see more Aegislashs in pvp. And I know that the game is not entirely based on Bulbapedia, but I would like to suggest this. Regards.

Gandryk

Reaction score
Hallo, @Sting, what do you think about adding Stantler's abilities to Shiny?

stin stauer

Reaction score
Its possible to add ability No Guard to Honedge and Doublade? Working as a hidden ability for Aegislash, with the chance to keep evolving, as according to bulbapedia they have this ability. Many Pokémon have hidden ability like Camerupt, Flygon, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Lycaronc, Escavalier and now Blissey and many others.

Sgs4rts.png

rttXqVA.png

As you can see in the lists, it is not possible to see Escavalier, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Chansey, Blissey and even so they manage to keep ab in game as they evolve. I think it would be fair and help to see more Aegislashs in pvp. And I know that the game is not entirely based on Bulbapedia, but I would like to suggest this. Regards.

I was thinking about that too, aegilash with no guard would be hard to get, but it would also be op af!!!

Gandryk

Reaction score
It is possible to add Neutralizing Gas to normal Weezing/Cloned? I don't see a reason why shouldnt be added, since isnt a signature Galarian ability

A

Albuquerque

Sgs4rts.png

rttXqVA.png

any answer from staff about that please :$

Khylithos

Reaction score
Hello,
Regarding the new ability Telepathy, it makes a buddy for you every 3 minutes if you target a Pokémon. But its really annoying when you are hunting and almost have a creature knocked-out but you target it and it will become your buddy.. which means you wont gain the exp, you cant trow a ball and wont get loot from the Pokémon since he is fighting along side with you.. This also counts for camping Pokémon.. Is there a possibility to make a turn on and off switch for this ability or the abilities in general?
Its a fun ability but sometimes it feels more of a disadventage than an adventage.
Thank you very much

Ashtib

Reaction score
nothing jajjaja

Last edited:
Back