What's new

Welcome!

Review: How "Useless" Pokemons can become a bit "usefull", with just a small change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaroliverpool

Reaction score
Before the end of the week i will be applying some changes into several pokemon, mostly on weak ones, i will also make a changelog explaining by a detailed way the change that were done.

List and changes are not done yet, they will be applyed at the end of the week

alba what 'bout sandslash...!! low cds...very low

roxisqq

Reaction score
What type is pin missile? I was thinking its bug type but deals only 1x to psychic so can anyone tell me please?

Reason

Reaction score
Seadra.
Its a good pokemon, the only thing that annoys me is that seadra has really little hp. I have to use like 4 revives to lvl it from 52 to 53 -.- on charmeleons. It looses against one charmeleon!

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Wait until the changelog is fully done for suggesting new changes.

Keep in mind that wild monsters are slightly stronger than trainer ones.

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
If I may suggest something...:
Porygon:
- remove Psybeam(Psychic type) and replace it with Signal Beam(Bug type) - will be funnier xD
Golbat:
Its moves/CD's are pretty good, but the damage suck, a lot.. I know that Crobat will be better, but come on... make it stronger and maybe add it a new move:
golbat.png

- Air Cutter(flying)CD 40 - level required to use - 55 or higher - should look like a twice used wing attack(like fury cutter)
- replace Absorb(grass type) with Leech Life (bug type)

#edit
Rapidash:
rapidashp.png

- lower Cd's of Ember(from 18s to 14s~), Flamethrower(from 30s to 25s~), Fireball (from 30s to 24s~), Horn attack(from 30s to 18s~)
- add new move, maybe on of them - [Tail Whip, Inferno(something like Ember, but hits more and burns more), Fire Blast]

#edit2
Magneton:
magneton.png

- lower Cd of Electric Storm(from 100s to 60-70s~)
- there comes Johto update, so maybe add a STEEL TYPE move ? ex. 'Metal Sound', 'Magnet Bomb' or 'Mirror Shot'
If I find more things to repair, I will edit post.

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
I'll Close the thread, to keep it free of Spam, remember to check the Page 4 to check The Changes maded on the Pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back