What's new

Welcome!

Some of my suggestions

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Im not sure its right place to post it, in case its not please move it to right place.
In words of introduction:
Ive back few days ago after more than 2 years of absence.
A lot of players know me as a masochist, cuz ive started my adventure with one single rule: I can use mons that ive catch or got from boxes/events etc by myself. So I can call myself experienced in exping “trash” mons – mons that are aviable for most new players.
I don’t want to create tones of threads of every single mons that are in need of some simple changes.
Also I know, most changes I suggesting here are about mons that are not popular or have opinion of beeing useless. Have it in mind, that Im suggesting them to make game more friendly to newbies. Ive started new adventure and I met already(in 2 days from start) some players that said me they are newbies and have no knowledge about the game. So im trying to point mons that those players are able to get or buy for low prices WITHOUT BEEING ABLE TO HELP THEMSELVES FROM HIGH LVL CHARACTERS.
I will also add more pokemons, in time when I will earn some of them and test them by myself.
So there is list of my suggestions:

Elekid – Elekid seems to be quite good and no need a lot of work. I suggest to add him TM Parabolic chargé since its one of easiest to get also is aoe move.
For a bit better coverege i also suggest to change thunder shock into mega punch and give him thunder shock to passive maybe?(Since fishing provide a lot of strong[even old rod] and bulky mons and some of them like spheal is weak to fighting moves and also we can fish some ground/water like woopers we could need this change)
Also we are supposed to reach atleast lv 50 on elekid which isnt easiest job, so those changes can help some players to reach electrabuzz this way.

About adding parabolic charge to more mons in my opinion this should be able to add to every basic electric mon from lv 20 to make it more friendly to grind. Of course i wasnt able to catch and test every single of them so i wont speak about those which i not tested.
Anyway as i mentioned : TM Parabolic chargé is one of easiest to get also is aoe move, so its worth to consider make the weakiest mons a bit more friendly to grind for new players.
The same thing is about TM Toxic, this one have no true use
. Is weak 'aka' beam aoe move so should be able to learn by any poison bascis pokemon from lvl 10/15 to make it easier and more friendly to grind.

Sandshrew – Sandshrew is cool mon with good aoe moves that provide us fast grind into sandslash. But in compare to for example geodude – which i salso easy to grind – have not harden move and have not any resistances except electric immunity. Easiet respawns to grind sandshrew however are ponytas since are weak to both ground and rock moves that sandshrew have in moveset. My suggestion is to add him some health like to oddish which have in this moment 3x more health than sandhrew on similar levels and his evolution level is 20 not 40.

And also Sandshlash have to be placed in this list, not because is weak – its truly strong ground mon.
The reason why ive placed him here is move Sandtomb which sandshrew have before evolution and after evolution into sandslash we are relearning it at lvl 45. Before lvl 45 we have almost no aoes except rollout and mud bomb which makes our grinding a lot harder than in case of sandshrew. So the solution of problem in my opinion is:
Change Mud with Sand tomb and move Rototiller to lvl 42(?).

Topic of Gardevoir is known from my side, im big fan of this pokemon. And maybe she isnt pokemon for the lowest lvl of newbies but i will put her here since in my opinion one simple change could make grind of her much, much easier. What is this change you can ask? Add TM psychic to her learnset since after evolving Kirlia into Gardevoir our only true aoe move is Imprision. And damage of this move at level 80 isnt enough to kill weepenbeels and glooms even with moonblast after since poison types resist fairy moves. Also i understand why Gardevoir have not psychic as move in moveset – her moveset is fine by me. You can also say go then to grind level to fighting mons but there i salso another problem. Since lvl 80 isnt lowest and you need pretty much experience to level up mankeys seems to not be best option to grind – also imprision have too long CD to be used in this way of grind. And the other fight respawns are not known for me where u could grind Gardevoir with not full moveset, so just this one simple change is thing i ask you about.

Ive also tested Ponyta since its one of easiet fire type to obain when grind other mons like sandshrew and geodude/graveler.
Its moveset is quit good, ponyta pretty easy killing single(and which lvl ups multiple) weeps and glooms. But another time i want to ask you about make some not usable TMS more usable and move TM Overheat from lvl 40 to lvl 20 and make learnable by every single fire basic mon, also flamethrower is a cheap option to add some more power to grind the weakest fire mons and should be learnable from lvl 20.

About Rapidash, in my opinion it was always mon supposed to be good in PVP, but to make it easier to grind – i suggest to change levels of moves:
Scorching Sands 55
Inferno 50 or 52
High Horsepower 65
Flame Blitz 58 or 60

Those changes should provide Rapidash much easier grinding.

Mime Jr.

Mime Jr is another baby pokemon on this list. My suggestions to make it easier to lvl up are:
Add him psywave from lv 10 and change lvl of confusion from lv 25 to 15.
Also add tm’s such as moonblast to his learnset and change lvl of learning from 50 to 20/25 since its another cheap TM with no true use and can help in grinding of basic fairy mons.

Grotle
Since Grotle have only Grass Knot and seed bomb as aoe moves is truly hard to grind, my suggestions are:
Move solarbeam to lv 40, move leafstorm to lv 45(most starter mons gain powerfull aoe move such like leaf blade on lv 45, so its why grotle should have it also at this lv)

Raticate
Similar situation is about raticate. But since its last form of pokemon it should be reballanced a bit more, for now my suggestions are to move his aoe moves:
Sword Dance to lv 25, fury swipes to lv 30.
But there are a lot of awesome normal type moves that raticate is able to learn so i suggest to look at his moveset and change some moves.

Krabby
As we know, kingler is awesome pokemon, still not so popular due its cloned version.
Krabby is now not such hard to grind due awesome move pool and not such bad damage.
Problem is that he cant hold long enough to use all moves and kill such weak mons like ponytas. Even shell armor doesnt help at all since have no time for activate.
Anyway, making it easier to get for newbies by buffing krabby is a good move in my opinion.
Thing is simple, krabby as the rest "old rod, kanto basic pokemons" need simple buff - raising it hp pool. Not by much 500 maybe 800 more hp would make it awesome and grind wont be drudgery, but job to do.

Shellos
Here we go. This pokemon had to be puted on this list.
Its moveset have 5 moves, 4 are damaging 1 is aoe. Long cooldowns making it horrible to grind and we need to get ATLEAST lv 50 to evolve it.
changes that im suggesting are:
Mudslap 5 sec cd instead of 8
Aquabolt 10 sec instead of 20 and make it usable from lv 8.
Add water pulse to its moveset as it learns it at lv 15.
Add waterball to its moveset at lv 10.
Add bubbles at lv 8.

Those changes are truly needed to make this pokemon actually usable without flame orb.

Gastrodon
Gastrodon also had to be here. Its moveset is outdated, weak and full of nonsences.
For example after evolving we loosing our aqua bolt to learn it again 3 lvls later, this making our gastrodon to have 3 moves at lv 50!(not counting passive since its based on rng)
In my opinion gastrodon should get some attention.

Old Move set
P Triumph Card
m1 Mud Slap
m2 Harden
m3 Ice beam
m4 Mud Sport
m5 Aqua Bolt
m6 Water Shuriken
m7 Recover
m8 Earthquake
m9 Muddy Water
m10 Rain Dance

New move set:
P Bubbles / Mud slap
m1 Mud shot lv 50
m2 Harden lv 52
m3 Water Pulse [!] lv 50
m4 Earthshock [!] lv 50
m5 Aqua Bolt lv 50
m6 Water Shuriken lv 52
m7 Recover lv 55
m8 Earthquake lv 55
m9 Muddy Water lv 50
m10 Rain Dance lv 65
I understand, that water pulse is basic water TM, probably a lot of gastrodons have it as TM. But still i couldnt find better stunning move that match to this pokemon.
Also i belive, that those changes will improve Gastrodon and make easier to met in players arsenal.
This type of moveset makes perfectly balance between ground and water typing, which not forcing player to make only one side stronger by adding tms.

Beldum
Raise its hpo pool a bit, since even exping on weeps and glooms where its half immune, half resisting dying much. Its base hp pool at lv 20 is about 2k, so my suggestion is to raise it to 3- 3,5k

Metang
Metangs moveset is good balanced, but i would love if u add him possibility to learn meteor mash from tm, also it should be option to learn in from lv 40.

Metagross
Metagross have similar situation as sandslash - forget a move that pre-evo know and learn some lvls later.
My suggestion is move doom desire at place of rock tomb with lvls, also add meteor mash to tm learnset

Also hitmon-brothrs need some renew of theirs moveset. As movepoll is fine, when we evolve tyrogue or got them from FFP reward they are lv 50. And oh god, exping them with such moves are simple terrible. So please, have a look at them and move some aoe moves to lower lvls to make them grindable.

Last edited:

Maick Skile

Reaction score
Differences between female pokemon and male pokemon, and new clones and shiny

Hello bem that you could place cloned starmie,golduck end sudowoodo Golden
a cloned pikachu would be interesting.

Some pokemons that female and male that appear are direct could have different attacks for example nidoking and nidonkeen

And there could be differences between male and female pokemon example the male having a stronger atack plus the femia having the highest hp and more defense, are more interesting minimal things

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

Some pokemons that female and male that appear are direct could have different attacks for example nidoking and nidonkeen

And there could be differences between male and female pokemon example the male having a stronger atack plus the femia having the highest hp and more defense, are more interesting minimal things

How about female with more attack and male with more defense and hp?
I don't like this idea! I know games that use this idea, and female Pokémon are forgotten and thrown in the trash

L

Lag

The others suggestions that you mentioned are really insteresting however this one i disagree, i think there should be no differences about more dmg or more hp between the gender of the pokemon, most of the players despise female pokemons already, if they do that nobody will want to get these pokes anymore.

Reaction score

Vqpq09I.jpg

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
So, i guess i have another couple of suggestions to share.

Do you guys also have feeling, like there is only more and more and more cash on server?
I mean its truly hard to back to game after break or even harder to start new adventure.
New players not really have anything that could give to high lvl players, but most of tms, evo items etc comes from high lvl players. What i mean by this? That higher lvl players are getting richer and richer when the lowest dont have how to. And dont missunderstand me, i dont want to say that u have to be able to do same cash on lvl 50, 200 or 400 - definitelly not. It woudnt be fair.

I know, i know. All of us are waiting for the 'professions'. But we dont really know how works going, when we can expect it. And time not stopping, life is going further.
So those are my suggestions, how to make a bit cash dissapear from server, also repair a bit market and give chances to low lvl players to get some cash.

1) Crafting system:
Add some new items that could be crafted from old, already existed items.
For example Pink Powder - Could be created from red and white powders with help of some new NPC. For this NPC will also take from us some cash - how much? Its all about you.
You can ask, for what its all about. Sure. Its my answer - add new respawns(or rework already existed) like this 200+ fire on cianwood - you could enter only if u pay right price(number of required items)

2)Make Appicorns great again!
By this i mean - colouring balls was in fashion in like 2k16? And then appicorns are.. a bit dead items, nobody truly harvesting them since they are worth nothing.
My idea is, add to Kurt npc option to CRAFT BALLS, ofc to made it ballanced it have to be expensive. We have tones of new balls, another ones are easy to introduce to.
And the balls still could be able from bosses, quest lotteries etc(not sure from where they comes)

3) More lotteries, but smaller ones.
What i mean by this? Lotteries are great way to make a bit some cash disappear from server. But a lot of us are thinking that lotter HAVE TO give only awesome items. No, it doesnt, such lotteries as i suggesting should have like 100 rewards, one of them exclusive, main reward some of them that would cost more than ticket but the rest should just to be a usefull items, but under price of lottery. If so, lotteries could be monthly activity. Also i think that lotteries should give us more RNG based items, cuz RNG is fun :)

4) Rework old, weak and useless TMs
There are a lot of those, and they are simply going to npc - which increase amount of cash on server and also killing market. Why killing market? Its simply much better to sell tms like those to NPC for instant cash instead of trying to selling them not rarely by weeks on market for not much higher cash. If you guys approve this idea i can make also list of those TMs and share with you.

Its all for now. I would love to know ur opinion about this, what ive suggested here. See you in comments :)

Maick Skile

Reaction score
i like female pokemon my theme is almost all femia, and i thought about it also of the guy to disdain female pokemon, because it makes no difference

Maick Skile

Reaction score
i like female pokemon my theme is almost all femia, and i thought about it also of the guy to disdain female pokemon, because it makes no difference

Since you put the psyduck picture, how about putting that crazy psyduck Misty in the gamewhat????

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
**~~~GUYS PLEASE STOP MAKE SPAM ABOUT SUCH DISGUSTING AND STUPID SUGGESTIONS LIKE MAKE MALE POKEMONS STRONGER THAN FEMALE~~~** -

Primeape's moveset is.. truly sad and need rebalance. Which 2 in total fighting aoe and 1 dark makes him far behind other fighting pokes - same like machamp -

Actual moveset
rsdg.png

And this could be new moveset
hsds.png

As i mentioned earlier, machamp situation is better only cuz of his ability - no guard. But still His moveset should be renewd. My suggestion is:

Actual moveset
gdssd.png

And this is my suggestion about new one
gfsjsd.png

Also Slowking should get some attention, cuz at lv 40 is worse to exp than freaking slowpoke
Actual Moveset:
slowking.png

My suggestion is:
dfgj.png

Attachments

• hsds.png
    hsds.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 3

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Hey!
Since there are some achievements bounded with cassino i got idea.
Is it possible to rework cassino? It my idea:
Add new skill to character - will increase with each earned jackpot on machine.

How it would work?
In my head each earned jackpot will increase your poker case amount of coins(base is 15k) by 100 and each level of skill will increase chance to get jackpot(by small amount, like 0,1%?) Of course, higher lvl of skill, more jackpots needed to level up.
Why?
Getting coins to buy so many pokes to get those achievements is like heroic job,you have to spend tones of time just to get pokemon worth 5k KEKW
And its simply too much based on rng, my suggestion still not making this achievements easy to earn(to improve your coin case to 45k you still have to win atleast 300 jackpots..)
Lets be honest, cassino is dead place, with no true chance to get money.
Lets make cassino full again! :)

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Hia there!
Last time i was playing a bit HoMM 3 and actually got idea, i hope u would like it.

Boosted pokemon system in known by everyone of us i guess. How about change it a bit?
Thats what i meant:
Add npc(KEKW) where players could vote for pokemon which will get boosted next day, each vote will cost X, the winner will be of course pokemon with higher votes. To avoid boosting same and same pokemon, there will be cooldown - if any pokemon got boost by this cant be voted for next.. lets say 1 month.
What is great about that in my opinion? Its another way to 'suck out' a bit of money from server and we(players) will get usefull boosted pokemons, not random - mostly useless boosts.
If you guys like this idea, leave like and comment here, if not just comment and say whats okey/wrong with it!

Edit*
For example cooldown of voting could be based on catch rate, example rare catch 1 month cd, very rare catch 3 months cd, mythic pokemon 6 months cd

Last edited:
Back