What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk if it should be this way in Mimic move/TM, but Mimic doesn't work in mime for example vs ghost, but as a TM in Gengar works against ghosts.

Mist Ball paralyze dark type pokes.

Clen

Reaction score
hallo stingy

wJ2D2Oa.png

9rtFjAX.png

Bump.

Gandryk

Reaction score
15:08 Your Cloned Arbok deals 876 damage to an Alakazam.

This is Pursuit dmg, it should deal at least 1350 or 1400

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Swift dmg of S Cinderace/normal form should deal at least 800 every hit such as espeon and ambipom dmg.
Now it deals 400 every hit,therefore its total dmg is 800 (this is really low, quick attack has more dmg than this move of him at the moment XD).

In addition, the move Block should work in banefull bunker.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Swift dmg of S Cinderace/normal form should deal at least 800 every hit such as espeon and ambipom dmg.
Now it deals 400 every hit,therefore its total dmg is 800 (this is really low, quick attack has more dmg than this move of him at the moment XD).

In addition, the move Block should work in banefull bunker.

after restart (arbok one too)

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello, I understand that it is not a bug, but the move "Sacred Sword" is a fighting type move, Its a characteristic movement of Aegislash, because its represent a Sword. I think the movement should follow its original type (Fight) (since Aegislash could attack normal types)
Thanks

PS: we know that aegislash cant defeat a normal type pokemon, but could be nice if it can deal good damage like nornal types with dark/fairy types for make damage to their counterpart (fight/ghost)

SACRED SWORD DESCRIPTION
https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/681.shtml

Last edited:

Gandryk

Reaction score
Hello, I understand that it is not a bug, but the move "Sacred Sword" is a fighting type move, Its a characteristic movement of Aegislash, because its represent a Sword. I think the movement should follow its original type (Fight) (since Aegislash could attack normal types)
Thanks

PS: we know that aegislash cant defeat a normal type pokemon, but could be nice if it can deal good damage like nornal types with dark/fairy types for make damage to their counterpart (fight/ghost)

SACRED SWORD DESCRIPTION
https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/681.shtml

Aswell you did, I tried to convince Sting, with no success. Although I can see his reasons.

P6CdQEj.png

With Sacred Sword as fight + Rock Smash as TM, plus steels moves I think that Aegislash can kill normal types, (certain, not every) and that's not fair. Overall if you want a counter there you have Shiny Aegislash with Brick Break.

Zecao

Reaction score
Aswell you did, I tried to convince Sting, with no success. Although I can see his reasons.

P6CdQEj.png

With Sacred Sword as fight + Rock Smash as TM, plus steels moves I think that Aegislash can kill normal types, (certain, not every) and that's not fair. Overall if you want a counter there you have Shiny Aegislash with Brick Break.

Havent logic, pokemons like furret can defeat easily an ghost types, or sh lupony fight types( they have a way to make damage to inmunities or weakness pokemons) every pokemon need to have a way to Deal cheap damage to their counterpart.

Ashtib

Reaction score

P6CdQEj.png

Well isnt crazy think he can defeat normal pokes since is elemental/ghost poke xd ... even chandelure, gourgeist, palossand will kill normals too xd. Only this time im agree with zecao :S ... sorry guys

Caxoxd1

Reaction score

I agree with this, maybe some ghosts can barely kill normal pokes, but with a lot of difficult. In this case If normal Aegislash had Sacred sword that deals fight dmg, it would kill easily and many people would prefer it because its sacred sword cd XD.For this reason as u said, if someone wants Aegislash with fight dmg, he should get the shiny one.

Ps: The shiny shouldnt look similar as the normal form, now is fine :).

Last edited:

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Hi
Could you increase the dmg of TM037 Sandstorm in mudsale? Because I have tested that most of ground pokes deal around 1.8k per hit.

21:48 Your Mudsdale deals 1410 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:48 Your Mudsdale deals 1420 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:48 Your Mudsdale deals 1408 damage to an Abomasnow.

Metin

Reaction score
Buzzwole's struggle bug deals 1200 dmg, i think its bugged

Tsotss

Reaction score
When Sirfetch'd is getting Oricorios moveset by False Swipe, Revelation Dance doesn't work correctly - is not stunning nor dealing DMG.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Few issues I encountered:

-Cloned Rhydon can learn tectonic dance
-Shiny Gliscor can learn tectonic dance

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Could u buff the dmg of TM Brick break in Electivire/Cloned Electivire?

Comparison with Elektabuzz:

21:07 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1516 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:07 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1522 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:07 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1518 damage to an Abomasnow.

21:05 Your Cloned Electabuzz deals 1850 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:05 Your Cloned Electabuzz deals 1832 damage to an Abomasnow.
21:05 Your Cloned Electabuzz deals 1820 damage to an Abomasnow.

Back