What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello. Report here any kind of bug that you find from this rebalance.

• Stacked damage 1 (An attack that doesn't deal damage if it's the first skill you use)
  • Stacked damage 2 (An attack that should NOT deal damage ex. Scary face, does damage).
  • An attack saying "Not valid spell".
  • Portraits and/or pokedex not working for a pokemon.
  • Wild pokemons that still spam attacks
  • Others.

ITS NOT A BUG:
  • Attack sprites on old client. We all know old client has it's limitations, sprites is one of them.
  • My pokemon got too nerfed! This is a bug report section, not discussion. Any post that goes for a discussion about rebalance will be erased. You can use General Discussion board for that.

Last edited:

zbojca2006

Reaction score
Stacked Damage 1: Skarmory's Drill Peck, it doesnt deal damage if its the first used spell

[fixed]

Last edited by a moderator:

futerko

Reaction score
Aerodactyl and his movement speed, its flying poke and he is slower than blissey.

[Not a bug]

yorch

Reaction score
Hi.
I report this bug

Pokemon : Lickilicky

M1 (zenn heatbutt) the first move the pokemon "Lickilicky" no work.... Says "invalid Spell"

Pdt.. Lickilicky dex need fixed too.

[fixed]

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Aerodactyl and his movement speed, its flying poke and he is slower than blissey.

<monster name="Blissey" nameDescription="a Blissey" race="normal" experience="1000" experienceGain="14" speed="250"

<monster name="Aerodactyl" nameDescription="an Aerodactyl" race="rock" experience="2000" experienceGain="25" speed="550"

And I will say again, " This is a bug report section, not discussion. Any post that goes for a discussion about rebalance will be erased. You can use General Discussion board for that."

Magik Post

Reaction score
i think skill: Aura Sphere of Togekiis is bugged, only 400 damage.

[Not a bug]

magnum5555

Reaction score
I dont know If it is bug or no but Tangrowth have less damage than tangela with spells : Absorb, vine whip and super vines. Maybe it is supposed to be like that but imo its quite shitty that pokemon after evolution dont get any dmg up :S

[Not a bug]

Nagatto

Reaction score
The pictures of halloween dragonite & cloned electrivire are buged, dont see the picture of that pokes on my pokemon's window, only a black picture xD

[fixed]

Michalak

Reaction score
I think my sceptile 130 deal too much dmg using leaf blade.. it's a 12k! this is not normal xD

[fixed]

T

TheLegacy

its normal that hypnosis stun 2s only?

[Not a bug]

PS: It's 3.5s

Moro Loco

Reaction score
image of h nite not valid in pokemon channel ..

[fixed]

Zecao

Reaction score
Knock Off;

17:23 Your Honchkrow deals 218 damage to a Geodude.

PD; honchkrow lvl 90

[fixed]

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Pursuit:
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 351 damage to a Dugtrio.
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 350 damage to a Dugtrio.
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 154 damage to a Dugtrio.

PD: Ambipom 81 and Dugtrio 46

[Not a bug]

T

TheLegacy

Pursuit:
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 351 damage to a Dugtrio.
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 350 damage to a Dugtrio.
22:23 Your Ambipom deals 154 damage to a Dugtrio.

PD: Ambipom 81 and Dugtrio 46

i think its balanced his pursuit, when level 130 it may hit 1-1.2k in 2x * 3 = 3k -3.5k aprox, its normal not dark to hit more than 4-5k

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
i think its balanced his pursuit, when level 130 it may hit 1-1.2k in 2x * 3 = 3k -3.5k aprox, its normal not dark to hit more than 4-5k

Yeah i think it's possible to be normal dmg, but this for pursuit + 400dmg from knock off its 1300dmg +-, + another attacks: Ambipom deals with all of his attacks 2500dmg - 3000dmg +- at lvl 80...balanced?? i think not...

EDIT: For example: Snorlax at same level deal this damage with 1 or 2 attacks, Ambipom need 8 or 9

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Cloned pokemons has the same damage than normal pokemons

No they don't. Cloned pokemons have ALL 1k+ HP compared to normal, and a damage boost in ALMOST all attacks, but not all of them. For example Cloned Alakazam. Psyfusion is the same, but Psychic, Confusiuon, Psy Pulse, Psybeam and Psyshock (passive) Cloned Kazam has at least 200~300 extra damage, wich would be 400~600 when fighting against x2.

Knock Off;

17:23 Your Honchkrow deals 218 damage to a Geodude.

PD; honchkrow lvl 90

Thanks, it had the damage formula from when Knock off was 9 hits instead of 1. Will be boosted and applied after next restart.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
No they don't. Cloned pokemons have ALL 1k+ HP compared to normal, and a damage boost in ALMOST all attacks, but not all of them. For example Cloned Alakazam. Psyfusion is the same, but Psychic, Confusiuon, Psy Pulse, Psybeam and Psyshock (passive) Cloned Kazam has at least 200~300 extra damage, wich would be 400~600 when fighting against x2.

Then what is the point of spending 6 hours to catch a cloned if it is gonna suck like normals?

Back