Rebalance related BUGS

Gandryk

Reaction score
Sting, I want to ask if you can check Poison Gas/Fairy Gas cooldown:

PO7JZ64.png

orW7uUW.png

30s for both gas but if we look on other pokes:

LfOqTwb.png

Drapion has 35s aswell Poison Gas TM but...

WyAB9r8.png

Weezing has 40s.

I don't know if this is on purpose or just a mistake, that's why I ask about this.

updated: 30s for every poison gas on moveset and 35s as tm, thanks ninja sting.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can you make that princess below like her queen which is above? Vespiquen from TM Double Team has old sprite.

RIFisJq.png

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Sting, can you boost shiny eelektross' lightning storm damage by 10%?

Shiny ampharos has a boost of 10% over the normal version and I think it would be appropriate for shiny eelektross as well.

Your Eelektross deals 1008 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Shiny Eelektross deals 1007 damage to a Snorlax.

Your Ampharos deals 1004 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Shiny Ampharos deals 1106 damage to a Snorlax.

Also, one boost in Thunder would be welcome:

Your Eelektross deals 1809 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Shiny Eelektross deals 1806 damage to a Snorlax.

Thunder damage from other pokemons:

Raichu deals 2002 damage to a Snorlax.
Cloned Raichu deals 2104 damage to a Snorlax.
Electrode deals 2042 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Cloned Electrode deals 2042 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Vikavolt deals 2039 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Pikachu deals 1906 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Pachirisu deals 2030 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Dedenne deals 2035 damage to a Snorlax.
Your Shiny Dedenne deals 2036 damage to a Snorlax.

Thanks!

Last edited:

tasker

Reaction score
sting, can you boost shiny eelektross' lightning storm damage by 10%?

Shiny ampharos has an boost of 10% over the normal version and i think it would be appropriated for shiny eelektross as well.

Your eelektross deals 1008 damage to a snorlax.
Your shiny eelektross deals 1007 damage to a snorlax.

Your ampharos deals 1004 damage to a snorlax.
Your shiny ampharos deals 1106 damage to a snorlax.

Also, one boost in thunder would be welcome:

Your eelektross deals 1809 damage to a snorlax.
Your shiny eelektross deals 1806 damage to a snorlax.

Thunder damage from other pokemons:

Raichu deals 2002 damage to a snorlax.
Cloned raichu deals 2104 damage to a snorlax.
Electrode deals 2042 damage to a snorlax.
Your cloned electrode deals 2042 damage to a snorlax.
Your vikavolt deals 2039 damage to a snorlax.
Your pikachu deals 1906 damage to a snorlax.
Your pachirisu deals 2030 damage to a snorlax.
Your dedenne deals 2035 damage to a snorlax.
Your shiny dedenne deals 2036 damage to a snorlax.

Thanks!

stop doing sh elektross more op please

marshalldx53

Reaction score
stop doing sh elektross more op please

I'm sorry but shiny eelektross only has one good electric move which is electric storm, all others are between average or below average (AND, let's not forget that all his electric type moves, but electric storm, hits the same as the normal version).

I know he's type and ability makes him op in duels but he could at least have the 10% damage boost in lightning storm.

I also notice shiny eelektross has a lot of HP. Maybe improve damage and reduce HP?

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
I'm sorry but shiny eelektross only has one good electric move which is electric storm, all others are between average or below average (AND, let's not forget that all his electric type moves, but electric storm, hits the same as the normal version).

I know he's type and ability makes him op in duels but he could at least have the 10% damage boost in lightning storm.

I also notice shiny eelektross has a lot of HP. Maybe improve damage and reduce HP?

Elektross hp its ok, 1k more than normal form. I think hes good enough he dont need be more or less op.

PD: I DONT HAVE SH EELEKTROSS.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Elektross hp its ok, 1k more than normal form. I think hes good enough he dont need be more or less op.

PD: I DONT HAVE SH EELEKTROSS.

Idk, it has 26k HP at level 130. I've never seen one pokemon with that much. What I noticed is the average HP is around 22k-23k (Correct me if I'm wrong, no PvP player here xD).

I think sh eelektross is just too focused on PVP right now and could use some improvement for the PvE side. I think improving the damage of at least lightning storm and reducing his HP would balance a bit more the pokemon.

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
Idk, it has 26k HP at level 130. I've never seen one pokemon with that much. What I noticed is the average HP is around 22k-23k (Correct me if I'm wrong, no PvP player here xD).

I think sh eelektross is just too focused on PVP right now and could use some improvement for the PvE side. I think improving the damage of at least lightning storm and reducing his HP would balance a bit more the pokemon.

Marshall depends if poke have/learn any kind of protection or heal. xD check arbok hp.

Zecao

Reaction score

friend I sincerely believe that you do not need any change that increases your damage, lowers cooldowns etc. Previously, damage comparisons were made with its counterpart (the normal version) and it was explained to us that shinies are not like cloneds (by 10%) if there are differences in damage it is because a passive was introduced, or there is increased damage in other movements. Elektross since his departure is an extremely strong pokemon, and almost a fixed choice in a team if you are more than PVE I recommend you look for another pokemon since elektross is OP as well as it is

Regards

marshalldx53

Reaction score
friend I sincerely believe that you do not need any change that increases your damage, lowers cooldowns etc. Previously, damage comparisons were made with its counterpart (the normal version) and it was explained to us that shinies are not like cloneds (by 10%) if there are differences in damage it is because a passive was introduced, or there is increased damage in other movements. Elektross since his departure is an extremely strong pokemon, and almost a fixed choice in a team if you are more than PVE I recommend you look for another pokemon since elektross is OP as well as it is

Regards

yea, I will do that. Thanks, Ashtib and Zecao for sharing your opinions and explaining what I didn't know before.

And sorry @Aga for writing all this in the wrong section xD

Back