What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
-Moves Like sleep talk/fairy dreams, etc dont work as before.The first hit of these moves always caused sleep conditions to the enemy poke when this one was next to yours and now only the last hit is causing sleeping condition, idk if this was a change on purpose or is a bug.

-If Aegislash used the moves like Smart strike or Metal sound during king shield, it shouldnt be able to use order anyway. I think his protect has a purpose that he can only move in random places when is hitted.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
-Moves Like sleep talk/fairy dreams, etc dont work as before.The first hit of these moves always caused sleep conditions to the enemy poke when this one was next to yours and now only the last hit is causing sleeping condition, idk if this was a change on purpose or is a bug.

-If Aegislash used the moves like Smart strike or Metal sound during king shield, it shouldnt be able to use order anyway. I think his protect has a purpose that he can only move in random places when is hitted.

yes first one was changed to be like that

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Mega Mawile doesn't get stun by some moves. It does get damage but it doesn't get stun.

Also, I think Destiny Bond has the same bug again. A Froslass dealt 12k damage with it.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Mega Mawile doesn't get stun by some moves. It does get damage but it doesn't get stun.

Also, I think Destiny Bond has the same bug again. A Froslass dealt 12k damage with it.

Bump this too, Mega Mawile is still bugged.

Also, there is a bug with moves Brutal Swing and Nightmare. After the move has already ended, the poke cant use order for 2segs +/- and this doesnt happened with fire blast nor hydrocannon.

Gandryk

Reaction score

Also, there is a bug with moves Brutal Swing and Nightmare. After the move has already ended, the poke cant use order for 2segs +/- and this doesnt happened with fire blast nor hydrocannon.

Freeze Dry is not working as should be. It should work against Water type x2.

Bastiodon shouldnt have resistance against ghost and dark.

@Sting hallo

Zecao

Reaction score
Mega Mawile still having problems with stuns and some attacks (water tornado formules, seismiss toss)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Freeze Dry is not working as should be. It should work against Water type x2.

After restart it will

Bastiodon shouldnt have resistance against ghost and dark.

After restart it will not have it

Mega Mawile still having problems with stuns and some attacks (water tornado formules, seismiss toss)

After restart mega mawile will be fixed (aka all stuns, pulls etc will work)
The thing with brutal swing/nightmare will also be changed (it had set restricted movement set up to last double of what it was for other skills like that)

Zecao

Reaction score
Water tornado havent extra damage with item held (dire hit) cant deal critical damage.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Hi

I have Gyarados with Water Tornado and NOW it cant cast it, idk if this is a bug or it should be like that.
Anyway, if is the second, I dont see any problem that it can learn water tornado...

Thanks

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I have Gyarados with Water Tornado and NOW it cant cast it, idk if this is a bug or it should be like that.
Anyway, if is the second, I dont see any problem that it can learn water tornado...

Thanks

its not a bug but it will be removed from his tms due to mega gyarados but i had to fix c venu on diamond and did reload so it probably made it not possible to use it before restart (so if you cant extract it now then wait for restart)

Valter1234

Reaction score
Hi! Would like to report a bug related to the fairy-type move "play rough", if you kill your target with said move, it will get your pokemon stuck(unable to move-beartic in my case), can't tell if its a pokemon or move related issue tho, hope it helps.

Gandryk

Reaction score
hallo stingy

wJ2D2Oa.png

9rtFjAX.png

Back