Rebalance related BUGS

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello,

found something in Dophan's case. :)

fNfa5PU.png

Gandryk

Reaction score
Incineroar pursuit is dealing 850ish against x2. Sting, can you please increase it?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Vaporeon is dealing 1.5k per hit with Water Tornado.
Cloned Vaporeon is dealing 1.7k per hit with Water Tornado.

I would like to think this is a bug, because normal Water Tornado deals 2k per hit.

Can you increase Vaporeon Water Tornado's damage to 2k and Cloned Vaporeon's damage to 2.2k per hit?

Thanks in advance.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Also, Salamence's Brick Break damage is 1.4k per hit, even though it has same cd (45 sec) like other pokemon, which deal 2k per hit.
(sorry for comparison)

Is this correct?

If not, can you increase damage to 2k per hit?

Thanks again.

Thanks

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Incineroar pursuit is dealing 850ish against x2. Sting, can you please increase it?

yes

Vaporeon is dealing 1.5k per hit with Water Tornado.
Cloned Vaporeon is dealing 1.7k per hit with Water Tornado.

I would like to think this is a bug, because normal Water Tornado deals 2k per hit.

Can you increase Vaporeon Water Tornado's damage to 2k and Cloned Vaporeon's damage to 2.2k per hit?

Thanks in advance.

yes

Also, Salamence's Brick Break damage is 1.4k per hit, even though it has same cd (45 sec) like other pokemon, which deal 2k per hit.
(sorry for comparison)

Is this correct?

If not, can you increase damage to 2k per hit?

Thanks again.

Thanks

yes its correct

any of those changes will not come out before update so no idea when exactly

demzpacito

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Haxorus' Dragon Claw also deals less damage than average

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Changes have been applied to Vaporeons, thank you for that.

yes its correct

Please don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't understand why you decide to give X pokemon less damage. I don't have a Salamence, so I don't want you to think "I want my pokemon to be OP". I just checked it randomly at Test Room, because even though it is a pokemon with Moxie, it is not as popular as other, like Gyarados, Heracross or Pyroar; and I wanted to know why and check its moves.

Is there a chance you can, at least, increase damage to 1.8k per hit? I think 1.4k per hit is way too low for a move with 45 sec cooldown. Yes, it does break Reflect and that is an advantage, I know. But most of the time damage is more important.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Changes have been applied to Vaporeons, thank you for that.

Please don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't understand why you decide to give X pokemon less damage. I don't have a Salamence, so I don't want you to think "I want my pokemon to be OP". I just checked it randomly at Test Room, because even though it is a pokemon with Moxie, it is not as popular as other, like Gyarados, Heracross or Pyroar; and I wanted to know why and check its moves.

Is there a chance you can, at least, increase damage to 1.8k per hit? I think 1.4k per hit is way too low for a move with 45 sec cooldown. Yes, it does break Reflect and that is an advantage, I know. But most of the time damage is more important.

as i said this is correct and it will not be changed
1. its a counter move and its weaker due to that
2. its cd is like this because every brick have such cd and it will not be lowered nor increased like every stun is 30s no matter the dmg, duration and such
3. even dragonite and im sure anything else have same dmg as sala in tms if its a counter (and lets be honest having brick in moveset and not in tm is huge advantage)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Haxorus' Dragon Claw also deals less damage than average

It deals less damage because in haxorus case its a weak target (aka you know like ember in certain pokemon and such) with 10s cd other pokemons like naganadel or druddigon have 15s cd with higher dmg or like turtonator with 20s not every move in each pokemon is equal in dmg due to different things two of which i gave as an example.

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to know what will happen with the move instruct of Oranguru, is this how it should work, or does it have a kind of bug?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
-TM Double team from oricorio is bugged, it creates another oricorio form and is rly easy to identify which is the real.

-Also, there is a bug with the sprite after a poke has used rest because the poke seems to be sleeping and it can attack anyway.

Back