What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

demzpacito

Reaction score
maybe you could increase light of ruin dmg on sh 'sylveon too sting, misty terrain used to deal 1.2k x 6 = 7.2k, light of ruin deals avg dmg of 1.5k x 4 = 6k

NandoCruise

Reaction score
by the way, I forgot:

Can you please increase Gallade's speed?

Again, thanks in advance.

Tsu

Reaction score
Could remove the "target" function in move Embargo, isn't an actrative move and it only gets worse needing a target. Thanks.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Meteor Assault should deal 4.9k on lvl 92 per hit?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Meteor Assault should deal 4.9k on lvl 92 per hit?

dmg for lvl 130 is almost 7k (ofc in x2) which was made on purpose due to him stunning himself and its supposed to hit target once but sometimes for whatever reason second hit appears

Tsotss

Reaction score
dmg for lvl 130 is almost 7k (ofc in x2) which was made on purpose due to him stunning himself and its supposed to hit target once but sometimes for whatever reason second hit appears

Yeah, forgot to mention it was against normal type. Noob from me. So its ok. About second hit is maybe when opponent moves.

Thanks for answer!

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
I think Fling is not stunning dark-type pokes, only damaging

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk if is more pokemons with this bug.

zMvu15a.png

GB4L60N.png

Also want to ask here cus on tournament thread no one answered.

Will these bugs will be fixed until tournament? Its important case in thinking to build a team.

Bump it. If I am not wrong this problem exists on every pokemon with No Guard ability. Today I had the duel and I used Aurorus with NG and my opponent used Lycanrock with NG, then I used Reflect on my Arurors and opponent used Roar on his Lycan and it didn't work, my Aurorus wasn't stunned.

So stuns of pokemons with No Guard ablity don't work on pokemons with Ref/prot move after using it. No stun, no DMG, it just block refs/prots.

Bump.

And Miracle eye should work on shiny incineroar, Shiny drapion, Shiny sharpedo.

Me first, after you should work on oricorio's
> here also maybe against Lycanrocks and others with different forms of same poke.

And maybe some more important which don't remember right now.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Idk if is more pokemons with this bug.

zMvu15a.png

GB4L60N.png

Also want to ask here cus on tournament thread no one answered.

Will these bugs will be fixed until tournament? Its important case in thinking to build a team.

3. > here also maybe against Lycanrocks and others with different forms of same poke.

And maybe some more important which don't remember right now.

The fight type thing was something i was checking if would work but since scrappy is not affected by resistances then its not possible to make fight type hit x2 vs sableye etc (so it will be removed after restart)

1.Depends on Jano
2.This should work after restart
3.Depends on Jano

Also:
If Jano sets it up then forest's curse will ignore natural cure ability

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Lewuseq,

It was me who noticed that some Ghost pokemon had a problem with type weaknesses/resistances.

If you go to Bulbapedia, you will see that some Ghost-type pokemon, when hit by fighting-type moves due to Scrappy, should be either Weak or Resistant.

Why? because of Dual-type.

Sableye and Spiritomb are Ghost/Dark-type pokemon, and Dark-types are weak to fighting-type pokemon.

Check Test room, they are still immune to it, however, if you get a pokemon with Scrappy, like Shiny Lopunny for example, high-jump kick should deal 2x damage to them and not 1x.

Same with Frosslass, for example, because it's Ghost/Ice-type.

On the other hand, pokemon like Gengar or Mimikyu, are resistant to Fighting-types, because of Poison(gengar) and Fairy (Mimikyu) dual type.

This is not a bug.

As i said due to how scrappy work its not possible and will not be changed (but well i tried) ;d

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Now that we are talking about bugs:

Cloned Tangela and Tangrowth's move Super Vines' animation is not working properly, it only shows that blue spot in the lower-right corner.

lwxkW1P.png

Furthermore, I don't know if it's correct, but it only deals damage around the pokemon (like, only 1 sqm around it). Is it suppose to work like this? or was it 2 sqms around it? I hadn't used this move before so I don't know.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that we are talking about bugs:

Cloned Tangela and Tangrowth's move Super Vines' animation is not working properly, it only shows that blue spot in the lower-right corner.

lwxkW1P.png

Furthermore, I don't know if it's correct, but it only deals damage around the pokemon (like, only 1 sqm around it). Is it suppose to work like this? or was it 2 sqms around it? I hadn't used this move before so I don't know.

Thanks.

animation already works on live / yes its 1 sqm

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't think this is correct, "Drain Punch" does damage and restores life when dealt against Ghost pokemon.
drain-punch.png

Also, the "Low Sweep" attack, while not causing damage, applies a "Paralize" effect on Dual type Ghost pokemon(like Wak on pic), in pure Ghost types it does not apply any effect.
low-swep.png

Back