What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

No idea if someone reported this already, but when you use Water Tornado exactly when you call out your pokemon in a duel, the opponent's pokemon cannot move anymore.

Like, it freezes in front of the other player.

Can you please check this? thanks!

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
The move Spectral blast has stacked dmg.

Also Galarian Weezing should has restriction to learn more than 1 stun in tms.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Rebalance Team,

TMs: Steel Wing, Psycho Cut and Power Whip deal 3k each hit , meaning 12k when the move hits 4 times.

A

Albuquerque

Hello Rebalance Team,

TMs: Steel Wing, Psycho Cut and Power Whip deal 3k each hit , meaning 12k when the move hits 4 times.

I think isn't all pokemons I test Leafeon and Skarmory and dealing 990 vs 1x and 1900~2000 each hit in 2x weakness.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I think isn't all pokemons I test Leafeon and Skarmory and dealing 990 vs 1x and 1900~2000 each hit in 2x weakness.

only when TMs, not when pokemon have it in moveset.

@Sting:
Don't get me wrong, not complaining nor criticizing... just wanted to let you know :)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
only when TMs, not when pokemon have it in moveset.

@Sting:
Don't get me wrong, not complaining nor criticizing... just wanted to let you know :)

I mean u didnt complained u just said that it have too much dmg which was my bad.

@fix
Anyway fixed dmg already so correct dmg is already on live without needing for restart (that took quite a bit ;_;.)

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Sting, can you boost Mega Mawile's Fairy Wind?

Your Mega Mawile deals 2010 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mega Mawile deals 2006 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mega Mawile deals 2012 damage to a Hitmonchan.

Your Mawile deals 2210 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mawile deals 2216 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mawile deals 2218 damage to a Hitmonchan.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Sting, can you boost Mega Mawile's Fairy Wind?

Your Mega Mawile deals 2010 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mega Mawile deals 2006 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mega Mawile deals 2012 damage to a Hitmonchan.

Your Mawile deals 2210 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mawile deals 2216 damage to a Hitmonchan.
Your Mawile deals 2218 damage to a Hitmonchan.

tbh i dont think its a good idea she have lower dmg due to having dmg in other skills its:

fairy dreams, foul play, fairy wind, shift gear vs metallic noise, fairy stardust, fairy wind and misty terrain

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
When a poke gets a new moveset using false swipe/wish/skill swap and this moveset includes the move "will o wisp", this poke cant use this move.
I suppose this move is bugged if other poke uses it.

Ashtib

Reaction score
tbh i dont think its a good idea she have lower dmg due to having dmg in other skills its:

fairy dreams, foul play, fairy wind, shift gear vs metallic noise, fairy stardust, fairy wind and misty terrain

Sting... Mawile learn fairy dream but mega have it in moveset... how can we solve this problem?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know that Sylveon and Shiny Sylveon are dealing the same damage with all the moves they share.

Also, Shiny Sylveon used to have 25k hp + Draining kiss. Now it doesn't have Draining Kiss and has only 23k HP. Could you please leave the 25k it used to have before?
Thank you.

by the way, amazing rebalance-work on Sylveon, Shiny Sylveon, Tyranitar, Kabutops and Pinsir.

A couple of comments:
1. Gallade's Momento damage is, in my opinion, too low... dealing only 4k damage and having 30 sec cd.
Dusknoir's Momento damage is 4.8k with 30 sec cd and normal Zoroark's Beat Up damage is 5.2k also with 30 sec cd. (Momento and Beat Up have same formula)
Could you please boost Gallade's damage? or maybe add Calm Mind as a passive move? Thank you.

2. Same with Slowbro’s Downpour damage, can you boost it a little bit?

3. I must say Milotic's rebalance was not good at all.

-Milotic is mainly used in PvE as a Water-type pokemon. Now, since you nerfed move Water Sport with 1.4k per hit (used to be 2k), it's even more useless to use for PvE as a water-type poke. And before you say that Milotic now has move Soak to "compensate" damage for Water Sport... Soak is similar to Water Sport, it deals 2 to 3 times 1.6k per hit, so it could be either 3.2k (worse than Water Pulse before) or 4.8k, which is like a 1.2k "boost" compared to water pulse... but Water Sport has a nerf of 1.8k... so there is no actual "boost" but nerf in Milotic's water side. By the way, Rain Dance still deals 2k per hit.

Some Pokemon have Twister as a "weak" AoE move. Maybe you could do that to Milotic too and boost Water Sport damage again, though I must say long time ago Milotic used to have Twister (tho with the old formula).

#MakeMiloticAGoodWaterPokemon

Thank you again.

p.s.: Mega Ampharos was the only Mega who got rebalance, are any other Megas (the ones I mentioned here http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43044-Some-Mega-Pokemon-Rebalance) going to be rebalanced?

p.s.2: Are you going to enable mega evolution for Cloned Pokemon?

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know that Sylveon and Shiny Sylveon are dealing the same damage with all the moves they share.

Also, Shiny Sylveon used to have 25k hp + Draining kiss. Now it doesn't have Draining Kiss and has only 23k HP. Could you please leave the 25k it used to have before?
Thank you.

by the way, amazing rebalance-work on Sylveon, Shiny Sylveon, Tyranitar, Kabutops and Pinsir.

A couple of comments:
1. Gallade's Momento damage is, in my opinion, too low... dealing only 4k damage and having 30 sec cd.
Dusknoir's Momento damage is 4.8k with 30 sec cd and normal Zoroark's Beat Up damage is 5.2k also with 30 sec cd. (Momento and Beat Up have same formula)
Could you please boost Gallade's damage? or maybe add Calm Mind as a passive move? Thank you.

2. Same with Slowbro’s Downpour damage, can you boost it a little bit?

3. I must say Milotic's rebalance was not good at all.

-Milotic is mainly used in PvE as a Water-type pokemon. Now, since you nerfed move Water Sport with 1.4k per hit (used to be 2k), it's even more useless to use for PvE as a water-type poke. And before you say that Milotic now has move Soak to "compensate" damage for Water Sport... Soak is similar to Water Sport, it deals 2 to 3 times 1.6k per hit, so it could be either 3.2k (worse than Water Pulse before) or 4.8k, which is like a 1.2k "boost" compared to water pulse... but Water Sport has a nerf of 1.8k... so there is no actual "boost" but nerf in Milotic's water side. By the way, Rain Dance still deals 2k per hit.

Some Pokemon have Twister as a "weak" AoE move. Maybe you could do that to Milotic too and boost Water Sport damage again, though I must say long time ago Milotic used to have Twister (tho with the old formula).

#MakeMiloticAGoodWaterPokemon

Thank you again.

p.s.: Mega Ampharos was the only Mega who got rebalance, are any other Megas (the ones I mentioned here http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43044-Some-Mega-Pokemon-Rebalance) going to be rebalanced?

p.s.2: Are you going to enable mega evolution for Cloned Pokemon?

Ok i will up a bit dmg of shiny sylveon and only 1k hp for shiny (sylveon hp got a bit lowered during rebalance so it wouldnt be fair to keep shiny on exactly same health as it used to be)

About Memento and Downpour damage you have to remember that not every move is equal in each pokemon for example gallade have a bit better aoes like psycho cut (which have +1 range on each wave) and force palm which leaves memento as a "weak" aoe and its still a counter move,
Slowbro have Rain and wonder room also slowbro downpour have 20s cd so no chance for his change

Increased milotic rain dmg in tms about other stuff depends on Aga

Mega ampharos was the one rebalaned because he was left behind as one that didnt got any change especially when ampharos and shiny got one, i don't feel like any mega really need reb now but maybe next time we would check them out again
Cloned thing no idea

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Thank you for the answers Sting and for the small boosts.

Just one last try about Shiny Sylveon's HP:

normal Sylveon's HP + Draining kiss = 24k

If you increase Sh Sylveon's hp to 24, they would basically have same hp.

That's how I analysed it and thought: Well, then 25k like before would be fair, since it cannot heal anymore.

Back