What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Gandryk

Reaction score
I really wonder when Sting are you going to fix Freeze Dry since you once wrote did changed it and didn't know how to fix it.

It's been a long time since you wrote that.

BSLqbft.png

edit:
KYKfMh7.png

I lol'ed.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can you check Metronome? From some moves it deals less as should be, for example from Mist 1,7k against pokemon which is weak for that type. There are some others spells too from Metronome which deal less, don't remember exactly. Or maybe it should work this way?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Would be possible to increment dmg of Magical leaf from comfey?

Dmg per hit:

21:06 Your Comfey deals 1014 damage to a Blastoise.

21:04 Your Lilligant deals 1506 damage to a Blastoise.

21:05 Your Tsareena deals 1506 damage to a Blastoise.

Reaction score
I don't know if it's working as it's supposed to be, but Fake Out (tested in hunt from wild tauros) is working like a by pass even when you use protection (didn't do the test for reflect).

Reaction score
I don't know if it's working as it's supposed to be, but Fake Out (tested in hunt from wild tauros) is working like a by pass even when you use protection (didn't do the test for reflect).

fake out is causing pushing effect even reflect being realized, as well. And i think it is spaming scary face

Bubek

Reaction score
I guess there was some mistake with togekiss' changes. Cloned one has Play Rough while normal has Sparkly Swirl

Tsotss

Reaction score
Dewgong has mimic in moveset and in tmset.

A

Albuquerque

nvm delete this post xd

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsotss

Reaction score
It's rather small request/small bug about few pokes:

1) Could you decrease Leaf Blade/Grass Knot from lvl 42 to 40 in Grovyle's case? Trecco can use it and it is preevo.
2) The same goes with Sunkern and Sunflora and move Worry Seed. Sunkern can use it, but Sunflora has it on lvl 60.
3) Same goes with Seedot and Nuzleaf and moves: Razor Leaf & Power Whip. Seedot can use it, but Nuzleaf have it on lvls: 42/45.

Would be possible for these changes?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's rather small request/small bug about few pokes:

1) Could you decrease Leaf Blade/Grass Knot from lvl 42 to 40 in Grovyle's case? Trecco can use it and it is preevo.
2) The same goes with Sunkern and Sunflora and move Worry Seed. Sunkern can use it, but Sunflora has it on lvl 60.
3) Same goes with Seedot and Nuzleaf and moves: Razor Leaf & Power Whip. Seedot can use it, but Nuzleaf have it on lvls: 42/45.

Would be possible for these changes?
after restart

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know the difficulty level for a bug fix like this. But it's been approximately 2 years or so, that MILK DRINK, IS NOT WORKING, WHILE DUELING. And this applies to all those pokémon that have such a move (of course). Including those who use false swipes and intend to use such a move, as well.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
-Wild Buzzwole uses leech life and ice punch from far.

-Also, the move Pyro ball is partly bugged and this happens when this move starts to hit like the move "rollout", So, in that moment, this move doesn't deal dmg if Cinderace is stunned. So, it should be fixed, it should do dmg though is stunned.

Back