What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Honestly and sorry about that, but blissey has been a shit. It on past was too much good, but now it has been a waste of time. Even tuff and fable has been better than her.
She should be a kind of "exclusive" heal pkm, not saying about a normal/heal machine, but something really exclusive. Now i'm at my work and i can't check her current movesets to post here, but i'd really like to suggest you something.

Double Slap
Play Rough
Great Love
Recover
Egg Rain <- I don't remember if this is the correct name.
Heal Bell or Safeguard
Sing
Strenght
Healling Wish <- makes it to heal pkms itself again.
Metronome

Or

Double Slap
Play Rough
Great Love
Recover
Egg Rain
Helping hand
Sing
Strenght
Healling wish
Metronome

Hi obre, Blissey is currently having a rebalance problem because somehow his cds are too short for hiting 3.1k with a move of distance every 15s, it currently can defeat some fighting and rock type so i cant imagine how it would be with your suggestion, it will just have no way to be defeated.

crydoku

Reaction score
looks scizor're worse than scyther this can not ... much attack too bad, better it please.
7a1035063c.jpg

have you tried with Feint + Doom or Feint + Super Power? , if i were rebalancer i would only add him 1.5k+ hp to be fine, his damage is pretty well, problem is that 80% of scizor users are really bad for pvp :S, with feint and super can defeat Empoleons, GliscorS, Flygongs and Dragons (pokemons that use to be king of pvp).

Grayfoox

Reaction score
have you tried with Feint + Doom or Feint + Super Power? , if i were rebalancer i would only add him 1.5k+ hp to be fine, his damage is pretty well, problem is that 80% of scizor users are really bad for pvp :S, with feint and super can defeat Empoleons, GliscorS, Flygongs and Dragons (pokemons that use to be king of pvp).

I have it with doom and feint and is good but not enough... I think scizor could have a great improvement in its skills, currently it has 1vs1 atks and I think he deserves something better (not OP as before) or maybe it only needs a speed buff

ddraig

Reaction score
it is already difficult to get a scyther there you have q leveling it at 110 to the metal quest coat that is 120 and still poke continue worse than evolution, the tms are difficult to pick up, test scyther against Meganium then test scizor has a the big difference scyther this better.

huberto

Reaction score
it is already difficult to get a scyther there you have q leveling it at 110 to the metal quest coat that is 120 and still poke continue worse than evolution, the tms are difficult to pick up, test scyther against Meganium then test scizor has a the big difference scyther this better.

Thats because Scyther is Bug/Flying, both his types are strong against grass and Scizor is half steel, this is what makes real difference

crydoku

Reaction score
I want to ask if blissey 3.1k Attack every 15s will stay? i want to buy one only because of this very short cd, i can kill almost everything with rain/reflect, reflec/thunder, i don't want to suffer another nerf like you did on gliscor, it was changed in a day ...

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Well, as said before, Scizor and Scyther neeed to be improved...

I have it with doom and feint and is good but not enough.

come one, so only possible to have a nice Scizor wasting 90k +/- with tms...! I know you said not enough, imagine for people who doesnt have enough cash to buy those tms!

Tsotss

Reaction score
come one, so only possible to have a nice Scizor wasting 90k +/- with tms...! I know you said not enough, imagine for people who doesnt have enough cash to buy those tms!
it \/

Doing a rebalance, you must consider, that a player can add the best TMs to X pokemon. If we wouldn't consider that, you could see the real opness then.
Such arguments as "player might not have enough money to buy best TMs" is a bit invalid for me. This way I could say "don't duel then and go try to get money". If you want to be the best, you need to spend some money, that's normal in many games.

crydoku

Reaction score
Move: Fury Swipes

Shall we know why it suddently changed one more time?

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Fearow
I' am fascinated in almost all Ur changes, but it what U did with Fearow made me suprised. I don't undersand why U removed specific att ( Brave Bird ) for AoE move. It would be nice to see again Brave Bird instead Air Preassure or Fascade. You did machine to exp.
Hope You can also looking on Noctowl moveset-in my opinion it needs changes.

Also I want to suggest something about Double Team. Let a duplicated pokemon hits 1/3 or 1/4 damage of non duplicated pokemon. Duplicated Fearow hits from Tri 200dmg in Venu, where normal hits 2.2k (ice, fire). Kinda small..

Also U changed Petal Blizzard etc to size like Rain Dance. What with Psyblast, are U thinking to change it to the same size like others?

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Fearow
I' am fascinated in almost all Ur changes, but it what U did with Fearow made me suprised. I don't undersand why U removed specific att ( Brave Bird ) for AoE move. It would be nice to see again Brave Bird

Brave Bird is a specific move made with special script, I guess you know how it works like. That means its damage is always the same for every pokemon, because it is based on that script = can't be different for X and different for Y.

The reason of removing it from Fearow is because double team was causing double damage on brave bird (over 12k) and it is unacceptable. And no, it cannot be changed.

I hope you understand

Tsotss

Reaction score
Brave Bird is a specific move made with special script, I guess you know how it works like. That means its damage is always the same for every pokemon, because it is based on that script = can't be different for X and different for Y.

The reason of removing it from Fearow is because double team was causing double damage on brave bird (over 12k) and it is unacceptable. And no, it cannot be changed.

I hope you understand

Ah ok,I understand. But I have one question more. Is possibility to do that duplicated Pokemon can't do any dmg from Brave Bird, only non duplicated can hits something?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah ok,I understand. But I have one question more. Is possibility to do that duplicated Pokemon can't do any dmg from Brave Bird, only non duplicated can hits something?
I already said above that is not possible because dmg of bravebird is in its script file.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
guys check out empoleon... with tri and fly it can kill fighting pokes... or with trii and ice breaker it can kill salamence or flygon easy, good solution would be removing ability to learn trii.

and lets see all empo uses cry now.

Last edited:

Ozxh

Reaction score
guys check out empoleon... with tri and fly it can kill fighting pokes... or with trii and ice breaker it can kill salamence or flygon easy, good solution would be removing ability to learn trii.

and lets see all empo uses cry now.

Well I know you are mad because I beat your salamence and flygon with my empoleon with tri and icebreaker, but also you need to know icebreaker is very hard to hit, and about fightning pokes, remember your medicham was 115 +- and my empoleon was 130 so before writing a complaint about a poke, remember you need to get max lvl and best tms.
PD: Empoleon with Water Pulse + Hydropump can kill flygon and with water pulse and blizzard can kill salamence too.

crydoku

Reaction score
oZH i was empoleon user when i was at diamond, nobody could defeat me with dragon type anyway problem is not that he can kill dragons, the problem is that he can kill electric types and always "Always" can make them lose 90% of their HP and chances for defeating electric is too high.

----------------------------

* Now back to the main topic i want to ask rebalancers, the reason, Why if skarmory and more specially medicham were having problem because they were ALOT OP, for example medicham shouldnt kill psychic because its a fight 1x vs 1/2[nobody gave a fuck after all] , why it is even more op? I just saw it and now he can defeat easier psychic, fly and other types, im like "WTF?.

* About skarmory , well, lot of report have been done and nothing changed, now with new moves, its more perfect for those Battle mode users, probably will kill fire better :p.[bUT i have a feel he got damage reduce in his other moves, is that right? if not, then, what a crazy change.

* Delibird, im not saying he didnt deserve a chance at move "present" which had like a bug and sometimes healed the target, now it seems to be a damage move always, but i worry because the other new moves you added, i have had one 130 with water and sky attack and i was able to defeat steelixs with the combo freezy + ice beam + water +hail+ sky attack + run 5 seconds + [REPEATING ALL THE WHOLE COMBO] except for water and sky. it was enough to take 90% of steelix life and sometimes able to kill it. I worry about his experience with other pokemons like electric or fire, gonna test it more frecuently.

* Last time i said gliscor's sandstorm hit 3.6K at lvl 130 in 2x, a reall shit damage, i wouldnt say anything if this would be a general rule for those pokemons that shouldnt hit strong with this move, For example .... Skarmory, Dragonite, Flygon which have 2x and 2.5X weakness to ice and fire.

*Now that electivire got better [i dont wanna say he shouldnt], but it currently was a beast if it was well managed at pvp.
Can you finally reduce its Brick break to 3.5 like all other electric types? theres no reason to keep one electric with strong brick and other with reduced brick, it is pretty unfair and unbalanced, i have to remember you, combo fire + brick can take 40-50% steelix life. AND fire is always repeated so its like 60-70%.

*Dusknoir brick break hits 5.5, so if a ghost who is weak to dark can have this good damage [torment said he make it 5.5 again cuz dark receive 0.5% from ghost so no problem], so WHY hypno hits 3.2K? if his only reason to have weak brick is cuz of dark weakness which has inmunity to psychic, and look at hypno moveset , all moves are psychic and one ghost -.-. I suggest to make hypno brick 5.5k too, he has even more reason to have it than dusknoir.

About Fearrow, he is pretty good with AOL moves, but one more time, ITS 100% useless to have tons of these moves, if in a real HUNT EXP you gonna need to kill one by one and not 4-6 venusaurs as its expected, the STUNS gonna kill it before he can use 2 or 3 of his moves. Fearrow only needed a good Area stuns and 2 good area attack, not 4 or 5 and 0 stuns area. [GROW doesnt really count cuz if you use it and then you try to use another move, its very dificult you can damage something]- It would be allot better with Sleep Talk or Flatter [ fearrow can learn lot of dark moves]-

* Farfetch: This pokemon is ULTRA VERY dificult to exp, i know he is so good at lvl 130 but still, its ultra dificult to see one 130 and reason is that it requieres lot of experience by each level and you must KILL one by one venusaur because his Area moves are not enough and if you try 3-4 venusaurs or meganius, the stuns gonna kill you first, This is the proble DODRIO AND FEARROW HAVE TOO. I suggest for this pokemon SAFE GUARD but remove Braved Bird, so it would be balanced, and his experience would be better and air preassure instead of Fury Cutter<-- move that is ultra dificult to use because his accurary is bad, enemies always moves.

*Mantine: this pokemon was abit op but still you changed it even when only 2 guys used it at high level, it is very unfair, there are lot of OP pokemons that have tons of reports like empoleon, you prefered to nerf Mantine first which rarely had a report, instead of empoleon who have months having problems .... Acua Power is a very useless move, looks like dragon wave which are good for nothing, I suggest move Airblast instead of this broken move which have45s at cooldown for a very bad damage, is the the water move of foul play and show wave? If would be good with 20-25s.

and please, can somebody update the list of pokemons that got changes? they forgot about vire, mantine and probably some others. thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back