What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for next few months

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
We'd like to tell your about or future plans, so here you can discuss it with us and suggest changes/new things/new systems.

1. Charms - currently working
A New system, most likely for pve players. There will be an option in Pokedex where you can pick a task for pokemon you like. Once completed, you will be rewarded with a random charm, that you can later upgrade for a better effect.
There will be few charms and if you are unhappy with the one you have received, with some amount of money you can switch it for another.
Tasks will have 3 levels of difficulty, the higher level, the better effect. Here you can see some spoil:
https://i.imgur.com/zgv0Lnv.png
https://i.imgur.com/MgugfYg.png

2. New In-Game interface for player's info
A New advanced window for player's info with;
- Basic player info that you can see on website, with in-game character search option.
- Catch with sprites, we find that our website catch info is a bit heavy for slower internet and packets consuming for players who have limited data, it is also outdated and misses many gifs, so we decided to move it to client-side and base on sprites which will be a lot lighter and better. You will still be able to see other players' progresses and catches.
- Achievements with % progress bar and description how to finish it, as well as requirements. We also plan on adding mini achievements that would give some experience and points, which could later be exchanged for some rewards.
- Quest log would be moved to this window as well with % progress bar of quest finished and overall available quests.
- PVP Statistcs
- Maybe something else we haven't thought of yet.

3. Album system with TCG cards collection

You will be able to collect pokemon cards to your album. There will be 3 kind of cards: Regular, Rare and Very Rare. Some will be obtainable from loot, others findable on map, some just from contests, tournaments, lotteries and events and some from achievements.
Players who manage to collect x amount of regular, rare and very rare cards will be rewarded with a Mega Stone.

4. Quest for Type Null.
A difficult quest for higher level players to obtain legendary Type Null. This Pokemon can change its type whenever you want.

5. Professions

There will be few professions giving different benefits and adventages, but a bit connected to each other. Here you can see some examples. Take in note, that it may be changed yet according to our needs, decisions, your suggestions etc.
https://i.imgur.com/BCsCeNn.png
https://i.imgur.com/PJvGwbC.png
https://i.imgur.com/LzMfDoh.png
https://i.imgur.com/jNh9Qg4.png

6. New Fishing System
We have decided to build the system from 0, a brand new thing. You will need baits, that you can either loot or buy from NPC. It's a project yet and things may get changed.

Old Rod:
Without bait:
* Can fish max 1 pokemon with x% chances to success and x% chances to fail.

With Bait:
* Can fish up tot 2 pokemons with x% chances to success and x% chances to fail

Great Rod:
Without bait:
* Can fish 1 pokemon with x% chances to successand x% chances to fail

With Bait:
*Can fish up to 3 pokemons with x% chances to success and x% chances to fail

Super Rod:
cannot be used without bait!

with bait:
* Can fish up to 4-5 pokemons. Can fish treasures from water. It can be either a useless trash, berry, tm, held item, tcg card, decoration. Of Course fishing treasures won't be very common. Will be able to fish Tynamo.

Ultra Rod:
cannot be used without bait

with bait:
*Can Fish up to 5-7 Pokemons. Can fish treasures with higher chance than super rod. Will be able to fish Elektrik.

Master Rod
Works the same way as ultra Rod.
Can be obtained from Quest (the same one as last mission of season event) from separated room where only ultra rod owners will be able to enter.
Master Rod can be used on Cloned Island and has chances to fish Cloned Vaporeon, Cloned Blastoise and Cloned Kingler.
It has chances to fish Shiny Pokemons.
It can fish Mega Pokemons, that will have no spawn - Mega Slowbro and Mega Swampert.

In before you ask: Yes, fishing will have some delay if used with bait but it will be very low between 1s to 3-5s depending on the rod. We'll see how to set it exactly after tests.

More info what each rod can fish can be seen here:
https://i.imgur.com/xZWU3cc.png

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Awesome info, wish you to implement them all.
And before khormes will ask this, do you consider any changes to current catch system?

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
5. professions

related to dragon/ fly profession (professor) - it's way better than the others, it's actually OP, I disaprove this one since it's the only one to give rewards as special mega respaw acess and shiny balls while the other profession give you some basic reward.

btw it's and outstanding work you guys have been doing so far :D

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
about charms I think it would be better if every kill gets counted, not only of 1 pokemon at time... And if you are able to choose which charm you want on it, because depending on luck and being able to keep paying money and reseting seems just a waste of money...

about TCG cards collection thanks for considering it, can we have a spoiler of what we need to collect to get 1 mega? And if it will be random?

about professions it will be 1 for character? it will be possible to change without losing progress or costs??

about fishing I suggest to keep the current quest and skill, because some of us worked a lot to improve our skill and making that quest, so if you could just upgrade it with these new things I believe would be better...

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
about fishing I suggest to keep the current quest and skill, because some of us worked a lot to improve our skill and making that quest, so if you could just upgrade it with these new things I believe would be better...

I don't think fishing lvl will be useless with new system like it is right now, cuz it only exist as requirement for new fish rod, it doesn't give you any advantages because you have higher fishing lvl than others.
And even if we would lose it, it doesn't take much time to reach 80lvl fishing, yeah boring but not hard, so if new system won't need it, i wouldn't mind about losing it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
about charms I think it would be better if every kill gets counted, not only of 1 pokemon at time... And if you are able to choose which charm you want on it, because depending on luck and being able to keep paying money and reseting seems just a waste of money...

about TCG cards collection thanks for considering it, can we have a spoiler of what we need to collect to get 1 mega? And if it will be random?

about professions it will be 1 for character? it will be possible to change without losing progress or costs??

I cannot tell you more about TCG cards yet, for sure you will need some very rare card(s) in order to get Mega Stone. Very rare cards will only be obtainable through contests, tournaments and sometimes lottery. We'll try to organize more contest and tournaments so it shouldn't be a problem, yet mega pokemons won't become common.

Can't tell you about professions yet, because we haven't been planning too much yet.

Fishing will stay as it is (skill and quest), just the way of fishing will change.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Seems like great and very welcome changes to the game. I just ask you not to forget about Ice Stone Quest please <3

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
I know nobody cares about my opinion but here I am.
Woohoo!! I literally LOVE to see that kind of information, you guys are doing an amazing job, please do more upgrades like this!!

About Profession System:

First, a little question:
There's a pokemon related to every profession, are them exclusive of this profession? (Example: Clawitzer)
The idea is cool, I guess everyone will like it eventually but..
I've read every profession very carefully, and I need to say some things about every one:
Herbalist:
Very cool things, a very unique profession.
Enginer:
Op profession, extremelly cool seeing how it works in collab with another profs.
Archeologist:
Not too lucrative, but it gets compensated with the hatching fossil thing.
Fighter:
Great profession, for tryhard people, gains more exp and can fight with every profession.
Spiritualist:
Interesting one, making portals looks cool, but since there's no extra information about it I don't know what to say.
Stylist:
The most lucrative one, gogo rich ppl $$
Hydrologist:
Sincerelly, I was waiting much more than this. What are the benefits of this profession? Making a 'underwaterthing' to sell? Almost every profession gains tons of money with CONSUMABLE items, wich means constantly buying and selling items on market, I can't see this profession going well atm, needs improvement.
Professor:
WHAT? Pls nerf!
-Gains money with potions/revives
-Gains money with balls to catch shinies
-Gains money with balls to catch dragon/flying
-Gains money with seeds
-Gains money by cooking food
Looks like Stylist, a profession for gaining money, right? NO!!
Why a exclusive spawn with chance to mega pokemon just for this profession? wtf!
One spawn per profession or no exclusive mega spawns pls..

Anyways, professor is the only profession looking abusive, & hydrologist is the only one looking really bad
(That's just my opinion, don't curse me nabs)

About New Fishing System:
I really like to fish, this new system looks perfect & an addition of a new shiny looks great!

That's all folks!
I'm really enjoying your job, PAD Staff!

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Please add to first post the backlog list that we have in game like missing quests in alola, zygarde cells, missing sprites for surf, fly, ride in the last pokemons released, portraits missing, loot to pokemons in respawns like alolan raichu and some shinies. I know Jano is working so hard with the new stuff xD but don't forget about old stuff too, some of them can be fixed by any PA :p

Tsotss

Reaction score
Was thinking if write it here but still u didn't add abilities to some pokemons which exist more or less than year so my suggestion for your plans for next few months is to add abilities to those pokemons which have been suggested many times in forum.

Last edited:
Back