What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for next few months

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Why you are so offensive?

Maybe he have some problem? Im just refreshing question, cuz no one gave answer yet :(

PS. Shouya, idk why u are offensive, but keep it for yourself, please. Ok? Also you shouldnt say like that, cuz you are from testinium, easy server. Come to diamond and l2p :)

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Well, is not me who decide this, but ill answer as the tittle say: "our plans for next months", so my answer is no, we can assume that there is not any kind of plans to rework catch system in the "next few months", request for it could be in another thread

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Currently we're working on player's in-game profile
dFU2l80.png

Shouya

Reaction score
This is actually really nice, I support the idea, mostly because of the achievements window, but there will probably be some hidden achievements right? Can't wait for you guys to add new ones also

Tsotss

Reaction score
Have you decided from which level Master Rod can be used?

Patriot

Reaction score
Hello administrators, I've an important question for you from my point of view.

Would it be possible for them to inform us every three or four weeks what you're currently working on (e.g. some information or screen) that we could refer to and discuss?

By doing this, you can allow the player to share their opinions when creating a new system, and maybe someone will advise you on an interesting solution or even a new look at a given problem. Maybe then, the administration and the community will get closer and work together to develop a game that we all love.

I'm aware of this, that you do thematic events on a regular basis, such as (e.g. Easter or Winter Event) or try to fix errors in the game, and that it takes months to create a new system. I'm curious and not only me, what are you currently working on or what are the works on the systems that you announced earlier. Because we currently rely on gossip or information from third parties that don't have confirmation of the word.

I would like to point this out so that I don't have to read in the comments that you've your own private life, that you've little time. I understand all this, but once in a while you do anything related to the server, and the topic that was devoted to information about the work on the server has not been updated since mid-October. Many people liked the formula from a few months ago, how you introduced the profile system (you uploaded screens, you're informed at what stage of work). Such action motivated me to play and other players too. It would be nice if you came back to such a formula, because it promised very promising, and then the topic ceased to be updated.

I would like to emphasize that this is my individual view of the game and the current situation on PAD. I'm very happy about how the server develops by creating thematic events, seasonal events, the administration's response to what is happening in the world and supporting the community. I hope that I will have the opportunity to play a few more years and this project will not fall so soon.

Best regards
Visioner

kokochang123

Reaction score
one little and necesary sugestion: in events with double player xp , can make the fishing skill gains double xp skill too. that gonna be beneficius for all player , who like to fish and who not , because who wanna fish can fish how can wish him , and that reduces respawns disputes.

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
place trade between xD worlds, maybe with a value of 20 to 30 diamonds per trade world, help platinum players to animate again with the game and stop some unnecessary monopolies of some things on the server. just an opinion

Back