What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Tepig - what about frond island? will it be catchable without ticket!?

Why not sh scorbunny and rapidash? Considering all already listed have evolutions.

Could staff also add TORKOAL and HOUNDOOM? Also shiny versions.
Both tepig and emboar can't be caught without frond island ticket active.

Lag the Hater

Reaction score
Some info?
It's obvious magmar bait will be affected by faster shiny event yes there will be more shinies coming out of the lava sir...About lava fishing in cloned island i reckon that eventually they will create another bait for it just like they did with the bug hunting or whatever that thing is called, they made a jar only for c island.

Cesittos

Reaction score
Bring Sh Torkoal, the rest is spammable any other fire respawn in game... Turek knows that well.... Caught like 9879 sh houndooms.

Bebens

Reaction score
Bring Sh Torkoal, the rest is spammable any other fire respawn in game... Turek knows that well.... Caught like 9879 sh houndooms.
Sh Torkoal is spammable aswell just go hb3 or fire 200 and gl.

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
torkol brilhante é um pokémon sazonal, não acho uma boa ideia colocá-lo no Fiery Fisher Rod. Não sou um jogador muito ativo, mas gosto desse sistema de pokémons sazonais como cherrim, psuduck, torchic e outros.

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
torkol brilhante é um pokémon sazonal, não acho uma boa ideia colocá-lo no Fiery Fisher Rod. Não sou um jogador muito ativo, mas gosto desse sistema de pokémons sazonais como cherrim, psuduck, torchic e outros.
shiny torkol is a seasonal pokemon, I don't think it's a good idea to put it on the Fiery Fisher Rod. I'm not a very active player, but I like this system of seasonal pokemons such as cherrim, psuduck, torchic and others.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Mabosstiff / Shiny Mabosstiff

gOl9sDQ.png
mdgjQ3h.png

Houndstone / Shiny Houndstone

1CyDCRO.png
lIQPp5Y.png

Dusk Shroud - aoe similiar to deadly scythes
p5hOB0o.gif

Jaw Lock - works like fairy lock
yzmVrhK.gif

Comeuppance - Works like counter for 6s after that time for another 6s the pokemon gains 50% reduced dmg and deals 10% more dmg
H5N29s0.gif

Last Respects - aoe similiar to trailblaze
KEcKXnd.gif

Tsotss

Reaction score
Pokemon boxes would be tradable or sellable by trade or market?

Reaction score
We still have some time to enjoy the event. but, in advance, I want to thank you for it (even in the face of so much work, whether in game or real life). Sorry for the inconvenience, and we imagine how difficult it is to keep schedules when you depend on third parties or real unforeseen events happen (sometimes said here sometimes not).

thaanks

Sylwonek

Reaction score
We still have some time to enjoy the event. but, in advance, I want to thank you for it (even in the face of so much work, whether in game or real life). Sorry for the inconvenience, and we imagine how difficult it is to keep schedules when you depend on third parties or real unforeseen events happen (sometimes said here sometimes not).

thaanks
status dupy?

Back