What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Harute011

Reaction score
Could it be possible for you to say that a player can make up to 4 battle passes at the same time? Total, the person is paying for each of them

Too... When will they give the key to castform again?

And could Empty Candy Vending Machine also happen more often? The one who gives the icecream? Although that one has only been placed as a reward in the anniversary event for now

demzpacito

Reaction score
When can we expect rewards to be claimable?
Bump. I particularly didnt care for Fidough so I will only farm 8k points on second char if I didnt get Bellibolt on 1st. Would be nice to have some time to farm those points before event is over

demzpacito

Reaction score
Stop counting on the date that event ends so 23 February simple
People who are trying to be on top 3 might actually wanna do event on 2nd char but are too afraid to lose position in competition, I think stopping before 23rd is welcome for them. I wont vote cause I'm not participating on this competition, just wanted to give reasonable thought on the matter

Btw Aga can u or Jano please answer my question?

Hisoka

Reaction score
Chicos, ¿cuándo les gustaría dejar de contar top3?
a) dentro de 12 horas
b) dentro de 24 horas
c) 36h a partir de ahora
think the same as Naneviil, the people who are getting points for the top of the event spend a lot of time on the islands farming points without letting other people be able to farm their event points with peace of mind xD, I think it should close on the 20th, at least in platinum between the top3 and the rest there is much difference, not even until the 23rd would they reach the top.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
People who are trying to be on top 3 might actually wanna do event on 2nd char but are too afraid to lose position in competition, I think stopping before 23rd is welcome for them. I wont vote cause I'm not participating on this competition, just wanted to give reasonable thought on the matter

Btw Aga can u or Jano please answer my question?
yes, I want both pokemon, but I "have" to beat event pokemon (which is not cool or nice at all), not to mention that I am taking up the spot for someone who might want to do this event for the prizes. Additionally, it would be good to check who "shared" the account and who did not, because the number of points on platinum makes me not fully believe in honesty

Naneviil

Reaction score
sim, eu quero os dois pokémons, mas eu "tenho" que vencer os pokémons de evento (o que não é nada legal nem legal), sem falar que estou ocupando a vaga para alguém que queira fazer esse evento pelos prêmios. Além disso, seria bom verificar quem “compartilhou” a conta e quem não o fez, pois a quantidade de pontos na platina me faz não acreditar totalme
I'm in the top 2 in points with 133851 event points, but I think it would be fair to look at the 2 worlds to see if there was no sharing of accounts to gain points faster

Back