What's new

Welcome!

Fighting Quest Almost Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I have only one wish, dont add next random reward(stone) quest plz

You mean so people can choose? Well don't you think everybody will take spin machine and we will see as many hitmontop's as hitmonlee's and hitmonchan's ingame while the last 2 are added since start? :p

futerko

Reaction score
i think we have in this game too many things based on luck.. and before u get top , u need tyrogue to evolve in top and he isnt very good poke, top is more unique than strong

Sheeper

Reaction score
If you wanna train a psychic pokemons yes it was a nice spawn, full of hitmontop, hitmonlee and hitmonchan lvl 105 if I remember correctly.

And the door to enter the spawn was 140+

Well, Spawn itself was ready few months ago, just adding NPCs with items/duel requirements and quest could be ready pretty fast, It wouldn't obviously take few months, so idk. why it wasn't released before...

Salamon

Reaction score
just adding NPCs with items/duel requirements and quest could be ready pretty fast, It wouldn't obviously take few months, so idk. why it wasn't released before...

Marked keywords. For people that spend half an hour on keeping this server entertaining, implementing things and thinking about growing it into something bigger, is a lot. You can't do much in roughly 30 mins every day. So it's not JUST. It could be, if anyone skilled would focus on this game and treat it more seriously. Tell me if i'm wrong, but you guys, the people that have the true power over this server, don't really sacrifice that much of your time, do you?

Nie Lubie Brata

Reaction score
I remember something like '' We cant add this now because Koob is on vacation '' Im not ironic.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Actually I did that map, so most of the credits should go to me, but as always I'm forgotten. Same goes with Orange Archipelgo. No one mention that I did this islands..

And as always some ppl above forgot to mention that, you cannot blame players for giving credits to admins, not to you, since none knew it was made by you

@Desterado
Boyka is retired since few months hueh

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Actually I did that map, so most of the credits should go to me, but as always I'm forgotten. Same goes with Orange Archipelgo. No one mention that I did this islands..
I always gave the credits to you when I knew you did something for this game, I think your work is amazing and you could be much more important to this game if you got another type of attention.
So a big thanks for you for everything.

kirius

Reaction score

the reward you receive are not mention also
* anyway good job

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Moj mistrz I thought you was retired, if not i will present you :*
Hey Nino, it's not about presents/gifts etc. it's about memory. You know I'm retired, but from time to time I check the forums to see whats changed(or not). I'd be satisfied with little credits in the bottom part of the post.

Thanks anyways.

PS. Nice avatar. :D
PS2. You still did not add elder charizard respawn, right?
Same goes with Magma Island, and other island which name I could not remember right now.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hey Nino, it's not about presents/gifts etc. it's about memory. You know I'm retired, but from time to time I check the forums to see whats changed(or not). I'd be satisfied with little credits in the bottom part of the post.

Thanks anyways.

PS. Nice avatar. :D
PS2. You still did not add elder charizard respawn, right?
Same goes with Magma Island, and other island which name I could not remember right now.

Actually I think ur elder charizard spawn ur talking about is added, does the island look like a charizard? xd I think is lvl 130 elder zard spawn for good lvling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back