What's new

Welcome!

New Daily Tasks System

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
A new Daily Tasks system have been added, for this reason:

- The old daily systems will be removed at Nov. 1th 2023 (Tesla the Lightning, Qemak the Burner, etc. and Daily Quest in Azalea, Mahogany, etc)

- Players who have 0 points in these systems won't be able to take any new task in these systems.
- Players who still have points in that system can keep using the system till Nov. 1th 2023 OR transfer their points into the new system.

To access the new system you can click the "D" icon in tasks window.

nJ33pZv.png

gHkK8Gm.png

From this window you can:
- Take a task.

- Cancel a task.
- Claim a completed task.

- Exchange rewards.

Some rules of the new system:
- You get a poll of 10 tasks daily. (based on your level, minimum level 50)

- You can complete maximum 3 tasks daily. (from the same day)
- You can only have 3 active tasks at once.
- You can cancel a not completed task anytime.
- You have 24 hours to complete the task from the moment you PIKCED it. (this means you can finish a task on the next "daily reset" if you still have time)
- You can get a maximum of 60 points per day. (taking in account "late" tasks from previous day + current day)
- Completing a task will give you small rewards instantly + daily points.
- You can re-roll your tasks poll for 2 diamonds.
- Re-rolling won't reset the number of tasks you can complete daily. (eg: if you complete 2 tasks from your first poll you will only be able to complete 1 after re-rolling)

- To transfer your points from old daily system to the new system use command "!exchange_daily".

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Daily box, which you can receive completing every daily task contains one of the following:
- Latias
- kanto box 2
- hoenn box 2
- johto box 2
- held box 1
- held box 2
- 30 revive
- 15 full revive
- 15 heavy ball
- 15 dream ball
- 15 premier ball
- 10 sport ball
- 15 fast ball
- 15 mythic ball
- 15 cloned ball
- 15 moon ball
- 15 epic ball
- 15 ancient ball
- pikachu cosplay box
- 10 pamtree berry
- 10 cornn berry
- kanto box 3
- johto box 3
- hoenn box 3
- tm case 3
- tm case 20
- nightmare dungeon key

demzpacito

Reaction score
Yes, additionaly cryogonal, malamar and espurr got their shiny versions too
Is it possible to get their shiny version from old system as well? Cause they're cheaper on older system

Btw, few points I'd like to address:

1. I'm missing Rocket Balls from rewards, as they were rewards from Black Market. Apparently u cant get them from completiing tasks nor daily box, so adding them to exchangeable rewards could be interresting. Btw, will NPC still be there? Cause he had other uses like buying golden egg
2. Seems to me a bit unfair that players with 0 points on old systems cannot farm points there. I understand that u're allowing players with points from old systems to finish what they were farming but in practice this means those players (me included) could farm way more points than players with 0 points

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible to get their shiny version from old system as well? Cause they're cheaper on older system

Btw, few points I'd like to address:

1. I'm missing Rocket Balls from rewards, as they were rewards from Black Market. Apparently u cant get them from completiing tasks nor daily box, so adding them to exchangeable rewards could be interresting. Btw, will NPC still be there? Cause he had other uses like buying golden egg
2. Seems to me a bit unfair that players with 0 points on old systems cannot farm points there. I understand that u're allowing players with points from old systems to finish what they were farming but in practice this means those players (me included) could farm way more points than players with 0 points
They aren't cheaper in older tasks. You need 65 days to get it and it is random, while in new system with a bit of luck you need 50 days or a bit more if you get less points, but generally it is similar. In new daily you can choose which pokemon you want to get.
Old daily doesn't have new shinies.

Also it is not unfair that players who hadn't points in old system cannot get them anymore. System is being removed. Ppl that have points can get more to be able to pick rewards they need/want.

about rockets we'll see.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I meant cheaper for who already have points. For example, I needed 110 points to get cryogonal/malamar, now i need 1500 which translates to 150 points on old system

demzpacito

Reaction score
But in new system u choose what you want to take. Where in old u have random.
Yea and u also get the chance for shiny version. I think it's a fair trade-off. I was just explaining why I said it was cheaper on old system

shichibukai

Reaction score
I have a question: Will achievements related to daily be affected?
#72 30 Daily Consecutive
#587 14 Daily Consecutive

Zabot

Reaction score
They aren't cheaper in older tasks. You need 65 days to get it and it is random, while in new system with a bit of luck you need 50 days or a bit more if you get less points, but generally it is similar. In new daily you can choose which pokemon you want to get.
Old daily doesn't have new shinies.

Also it is not unfair that players who hadn't points in old system cannot get them anymore. System is being removed. Ppl that have points can get more to be able to pick rewards they need/want.

about rockets we'll see.
A little suggest, rocket ball is a reward from Johto daily points, maybe is not a good idea to add it and kill this another daily. Create a option on NPC Merchant Psy to trade points to 100 rocket balls too.

Back