What's new

Welcome!

New Daily Tasks System

Blacky.-

Reaction score
didnt see anywhere the timer of the 24 hours that we have for do the new daily task, can add it?
ThisIsFine

Jota Siilva

Reaction score
And the black market points, can they also be exchanged for the new system or do I need to exchange them for rewards from the old system?

• Haha
Reactions: Lag

demzpacito

Reaction score
Doubt: If I pick a task and decide to re-roll my pool, will the picked task also be re-rolled? Or i get to keep then and receive 9 new only?

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
A new Daily Tasks system have been added, for this reason:

- The old daily systems will be removed at Nov. 1th 2023 (Tesla the Lightning, Qemak the Burner, etc. and Daily Quest in Azalea, Mahogany, etc)

- Players who have 0 points in these systems won't be able to take any new task in these systems.
- Players who still have points in that system can keep using the system till Nov. 1th 2023 OR transfer their points into the new system.

To access the new system you can click the "D" icon in tasks window.

nJ33pZv.png

gHkK8Gm.png

From this window you can:
- Take a task.

- Cancel a task.
- Claim a completed task.

- Exchange rewards.

Some rules of the new system:
- You get a poll of 10 tasks daily. (based on your level, minimum level 50)

- You can complete maximum 3 tasks daily. (from the same day)
- You can only have 3 active tasks at once.
- You can cancel a not completed task anytime.
- You have 24 hours to complete the task from the moment you PIKCED it. (this means you can finish a task on the next "daily reset" if you still have time)
- You can get a maximum of 60 points per day. (taking in account "late" tasks from previous day + current day)
- Completing a task will give you small rewards instantly + daily points.
- You can re-roll your tasks poll for 2 diamonds.
- Re-rolling won't reset the number of tasks you can complete daily. (eg: if you complete 2 tasks from your first poll you will only be able to complete 1 after re-rolling)

- To transfer your points from old daily system to the new system use command "!exchange_daily".

Can Daily Quest, Mahogany and Azalea points be transferred to the new system, or will we have to exchange them at Merchant Psy?

Tsotss

Reaction score
What about Rocket Balls adding, as Demz suggested?

What about points from Azalea/Mahogany Daily - would be possible to convert them for points of new daily task system or no?

Gressik

Reaction score
how are we supposed to continue with achievement #72 which is doing daily task 30 days in a row, i did one task of the new daily but it didnt register progress.
I join the question, I had some progress and it was interrupted and reversed. Today I received the first day of completed tasks. Do we have a guarantee that they will not reset to zero as was the case with the previous system?
bCitBmz.png

h9Qtbz4.png

Gressik

Reaction score
Update: I completed all possible tasks for the day (3 tasks of the new system.). Nothing has changed regarding the images I sent in the message above. It still shows 1/30 and 1/14. Can we please have an update on these achievements? They are probably impossible to implement at the moment. And they keep resetting for players.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Something may be wrong when tasks from previous day and new day are cumulative.

Today I have similar situation as Demz mentioned.
I took yesterday (05/11) Gengar and Toxapex tasks which I left for today. Then I ended Toxapex task (from 05/11) in 06/11 and then left Gengar task (from 05/11) and took imediatelly new task from new day (06/11) - Diggersby and Claydol. After compelting Claydol's task, message said on default that I have done 1/3 task on new day (06/11). Then tried to take another 3rd task from new day (06/11) and then the message says: "You can't pick more tasks today.".

It shouldn't be this way, cuz still had 2 tasks from 05/11 and did another 2 from 06/11 and can not take 3rd one from 06/11.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Something may be wrong when tasks from previous day and new day are cumulative.

Today I have similar situation as Demz mentioned.
I took yesterday (05/11) Gengar and Toxapex tasks which I left for today. Then I ended Toxapex task (from 05/11) in 06/11 and then left Gengar task (from 05/11) and took imediatelly new task from new day (06/11) - Diggersby and Claydol. After compelting Claydol's task, message said on default that I have done 1/3 task on new day (06/11). Then tried to take another 3rd task from new day (06/11) and then the message says: "You can't pick more tasks today.".

It shouldn't be this way, cuz still had 2 tasks from 05/11 and did another 2 from 06/11 and can not take 3rd one from 06/11.
It's weird cuz ended Gengar task (from 05/11) and then could take 3rd from 06/11 and have done today 3/3. But the thing is, before ending Gengar task, couldn't get 3rd task from 06/11. Anyhow somehow it works, but don't think it should work this way :unsure:.

Back