What's new

Welcome!

Fighting Quest Almost Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino

Reaction score
Hello dear players here i'll show some screenshots from the duels you need to defeat the next NPC's:

3O3D3UpB.png

wiElNAk.png

LgMbLMFZ.png

_vcD3DKR.png

7K2iWRIf.png

sN0kSuEo.png

fqep1wKZ.png

O39SIB_.png

6mvB-Mvv.png

This new quest will be ON the next week.

Regards,
Nino

Sheeper

Reaction score
After completing this quest you can call yourself a true legend, not because it will be released soon and you'll patiently wait, but because you'll be the first person who beated all those pro guys (Including Chuck!)

psss, there's probably going to be released a huge fighting pokes spawn with hitmontops,lees, chans, but all are going to be 100+

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
After completing this quest you can call yourself a true legend, not because it will be released soon and you'll patiently wait, but because you'll be the first person who beated all those pro guys (Including Chuck!)

psss, there's probably going to be released a huge fighting pokes spawn with hitmontops,lees, chans, but all are going to be 100+

Yea Nino and Billy Hatake were testing the quest in pearl with cast on, we saw how hard it was and Nino also showed the spawn you were able to enter if you win all npc's.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I was the first to test this question in pearl, and I say that this quest is perfect.

Thank you very Nino.

Obs: Jet Li Op XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back