What's new

Welcome!

Extra Chance.

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
I was working 3+ years to make 200 catches and im on 199. by hard work
And you pu**ys want now some easyer? HEEEEEEEEL NOOOO!!!!
Work hard play hard and yo uwill get them...stop crying about this!

I used 8k gb on golem.....GOOOLEEEEM...and so what? I go to some other shit and i catch it ...
If you want to catch them all in 10 days...go play some brazilian server where pokeball catch mewtwo!

Please close this thing...its annoying

Agree.. also if staff increase catch rate that can destroy PA economy, so NO pls :) , it should keep as it is now

kirius

Reaction score
this system sucks.

is not possible that the cloned pokemon is easiest to capture than normal pokemon .

some pokemon that are " shit " , take more than 5000 ball, in order to catch and " rare " pokemon can catch with 8 ball

Luck does not exist.

to capture " gyarados red" or "crystal onix " was not enabled.
do not spend more than three days when it enabled and someone catch one with 8 ball .
Come on, the probability of capturing one was null or minimal and it is supposed to catch one of these pokemon was "difficult"

I've seen too much shit on this.

several aerodacty , cloned scyther caught with less than 100 ball and now a red gyarados .

I do not want an easier capture system , I just want a fair system .

for now, this sucks

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
this system sucks.

is not possible that the cloned pokemon is easiest to capture than normal pokemon .

some pokemon that are " shit " , take more than 5000 ball, in order to catch and " rare " pokemon can catch with 8 ball

Luck does not exist.

to capture " gyarados red" or "crystal onix " was not enabled.
do not spend more than three days when it enabled and someone catch one with 8 ball .
Come on, the probability of capturing one was null or minimal and it is supposed to catch one of these pokemon was "difficult"

I've seen too much shit on this.

several aerodacty , cloned scyther caught with less than 100 ball and now a red gyarados .

I do not want an easier capture system , I just want a fair system .

for now, this sucks
don't be jealous bro.. if anyone caught red gyara, crystal onix or cloned scyther only say "Gz" and try to catch them

also.. you want a system like:
bulbasaur = 800 pb, x gb, x sb, x ub
venusaur = 5000 pb, x gb, x sb, x ub

without use less amount of balls?

kirius

Reaction score
don't be jealous bro.. if anyone caught red gyara, crystal onix or cloned scyther only say "Gz" and try to catch them

also.. you want a system like:
bulbasaur = 800 pb, x gb, x sb, x ub
venusaur = 5000 pb, x gb, x sb, x ub

without use less amount of balls?

no, I want a system that is well done.

most of the cloned pokemon are caught with less than 2000 ball, rarely takes more than that. and this can not be. from the beginning it said would cost more to capture and now are too easy , as I said, much more than , normal pokemon

if not all , most of Aerodactyl , cloned sycther been caught with an under 100 ball . and you find that that's okay ?

is assumed that these pokemon are " rare " capture that amount of pokeball , is totally absurd

envy is not what I have , only disappointment for shoddy system

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
no, I want a system that is well done.

most of the cloned pokemon are caught with less than 2000 ball, rarely takes more than that. and this can not be. from the beginning it said would cost more to capture and now are too easy , as I said, much more than , normal pokemon

if not all , most of Aerodactyl , cloned sycther been caught with an under 100 ball . and you find that that's okay ?

is assumed that these pokemon are " rare " capture that amount of pokeball , is totally absurd

envy is not what I have , only disappointment for shoddy system
21:05 Used 25 great balls[0.0025%], 52 super balls[0.0078%], 5104 ultra balls[0.25%], 588 rocket balls[0.147%] on Cloned Dragonite.
21:05 Used 108 super balls[0.0162%], 8991 ultra balls[0.25%], 2198 rocket balls[0.25%] on Cloned Scyther.
21:06 Used 4753 great balls[0.25%], 134 ultra balls[0.0268%] on Cloned Jynx.

sure.. is too easy.
we just have bad luck bro

kirius

Reaction score
You can see the thread of pictures and tell me if it is not easy
bro, luck does not exist

ps: most of the cloned, is worth more than 10k

5000.10000 ball spend in them, no big sacrifice
Now, for its ease of capture, are coming down in price

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
You can see the thread of pictures and tell me if it is not easy
bro, luck does not exist

ps: most of the cloned, is worth more than 10k

5000.10000 ball spend in them, no big sacrifice
Now, for its ease of capture, are coming down in price
u forgot the amount of time/tickets and his costs right?

Saemund

Reaction score
In my opinion, nothing should be changed. Okay, I agree with the prices, but the chances are all right.
Guys, come on, this is what the chance is - you either catch it or not. I've already used 482 rocket balls
on Skarmory, while some guy caught it in 86 great or ultra balls (don't remember), but I'm not crying.
You just need to understand what a chance is.

Please, note:
Bigger catch rate - everyone will be able to catch anything, while right now only some people are that lucky.
Lower catch rate - most people will be able to catch anything, and remember, not everyone is that rich to buy
thousands of balls. Also, don't forget about newcomers.

So, you really think that it is SOOO DAMN easy to create a new, fair system? Screw that. Try do it yourself.
Don't forget to tell us how it goes.

Saemund

Reaction score
In my opinion, nothing should be changed. Okay, I agree with the prices, but the chances are all right.
Guys, come on, this is what the chance is - you either catch it or not. I've already used 482 rocket balls
on Skarmory, while some guy caught it in 86 great or ultra balls (don't remember), but I'm not crying.

Please, note:
Bigger catch rate - everyone will be able to catch anything, while right now only some people are that lucky.
Lower catch rate - most people will not be able to catch anything, and remember, not everyone is that rich to buy

So, you really think that it is SOOO DAMN easy to create a new, fair system? Screw that. Try do it yourself.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
This thread should be closed lol...
WTF always making threads about catch system... If you want to play a game where you catch everything go search another OT then..

Saemund

Reaction score
You're correct, Spike. It is just impossible to make everyone happy.
I'm just being objective unlike other people.

Last edited:

Losk

Reaction score

its fairly simple, lower the base chance on medium to rare pokes and put on a bonus system that stack mutiplicative till the max chance, that way the number of luck shots would lower and no one would reach a insane amount of balls, this way this game would stop being Luckadventures and it would start being a fair game, where effort is taken in consideration. I have already sayed this multiple times and it is SOO DAMN easy indeed.

@Topic
Ppl are getting lost at this. No one is claiming for an easier rate, we just want the bonus system they propose (which is broken) to work as they promised, as maths shows they already nerfed/deactivated it, but as most of the ppl who comment doesnt seems to know how to read before posting, the topic keeps escaping from its subject.

Saemund

Reaction score
But again - there would still be cases when someone catches something in 1-100 balls.
And then again everyone would want the administration to change the base chance.
Bledne kolo, vicious circle.

Anyways, you're right, we're forgetting what the real subject is. Whether or not the extra chance works,
I don't see any huge problems with catching Pokemons.

By the way, the chance doesn't only depend on Math. Believe it or not, how the script is written (or whatever you call it
in C++) also has some impact on it. When you look at the Java plugins to other games, you can see that every plugin
has different understanding of what 10% really means.
But that's just Java... I have no idea how other languages work.

Zadkiel

Reaction score
nobody can tell us if the sistem it's really working
and i want to agree that pokes don't drop TM anymore :(

futerko

Reaction score
Lol dont talk about system if you dont have idea how is working. System helping you when u have used 3000 or more gbs.catches in smaller amount of balls its only luck catch. Max extra Chance is 5k balls. So , go cry in other thread

kirius

Reaction score

Please, note:
Lower catch rate - most people will not be able to catch anything, and remember, not everyone is that rich to buy

not know what you're talking about.

Your think, 489 pokeball are many?

kirius

Reaction score
Lol dont talk about system if you dont have idea how is working. System helping you when u have used 3000 or more gbs.catches in smaller amount of balls its only luck catch. Max extra Chance is 5k balls. So , go cry in other thread

the only thing I can see is that you get all the easy catch

ps:stop talking about luck, which does not exist

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
I've decided to create this thread because all Pokemons are worth amlost nothing comparing it to how many balls we have to throw. I've seen a man 8k ubs on skarmory and it is worth 5k now. And I caught one in 3,5kubs so I wasted 4,5k in cash and a lot of time to earn ~500 hd. And the same situation is with 99% of Pokemons. You can't make money on catching (I don't mean Luckers and their lucky catches because they make some money) because it happens more often that we spent much much much more money on pokemons then the Poke is worth... Big part of you didn't even understand why me and my friends decided to create this thread... I will tell you one more. You AREN'T ABLE to make money now on cathing pokemons because our economy is f***** up! Even if you try you will earn 100-200 hd or so considering you aren't that lucky to catch everything in 5gbs.

Back