What's new

Welcome!

Professional Pitcher Gloves on Plati

saiqop

Reaction score
Professional Pitcher Gloves:
Triggers extra catch chance at 90% of balls instead of 100%.
Works only for very rare Pokemon.

I was thinking this item is very cool but in platinum this item will rarely activate, since rarely a pokemon reach the 100% without being caught cause the catch rate is higher in this server, rendering this item a little useless in platinum. I would like to suggest a rebalance in the item in platinum (maybe it activates at 80% or something like that) but i'm not sure if this is possible (to change the effect of an item in a server but not the other) or maybe the staff or other players can think of a different solution.

I could also be wrong with my previous assumption, if so, can a staff member please elaborate on that?

Thank you a lot.

Billy hatake

Reaction score

I was thinking this item is very cool but in platinum this item will rarely activate, since rarely a pokemon reach the 100% without being caught cause the catch rate is higher in this server, rendering this item a little useless in platinum. I would like to suggest a rebalance in the item in platinum (maybe it activates at 80% or something like that) but i'm not sure if this is possible (to change the effect of an item in a server but not the other) or maybe the staff or other players can think of a different solution.

I could also be wrong with my previous assumption, if so, can a staff member please elaborate on that?

Thank you a lot.
you must be crazy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lag

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score

Thank you a lot.
Seems like someone doesn't know how catch system actually works.
If there is any suggestion to be made for Pitcher Gloves is to work also on Rare Pokes, and not only in Plat, but both servers.

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score

Thank you a lot.
a rebalance of this has to be done on both servers, not just one. And another one, you're crazy that the server doesn't reach 100% extra kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yes I think there should be a rebalance on this item

Back