What's new

Welcome!

Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

karksiukas

Reaction score
I just wonder why are you complaining without even knowing requirements and rewards. Don't lose your time at forum and go enjoy the event.
I'd like to say, that requirements will be obviously different for low level, and different for high level, because we know very well, that low level ain't able to get the same ammount as high who walks faster, who has better pokemons (mostly with area spells), who can generally kill everything faster.
Then, I am dead. I am level 75 and my pokes are crap. You said higher levels have more area spells.... I don't really have alot of them and my points grow slow ;/.

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
Then, I am dead. I am level 75 and my pokes are crap. You said higher levels have more area spells.... I don't really have alot of them and my points grow slow ;/.

Lol this guy just completely ignored everything lajrras post was about... dude she said the event rewards will have different prices based on levels so dont worry about how slow youre getting it just do your best

zackroque

Reaction score
When we have an event, you complain, when we dont have an event , you complain, when for low lvl, high complain, when for high lvl, low complain WHEN FOR EVERYONE, EVERYONE COMPLAIN!

is it because it is a user, then you have free right to express how he sees the situation and is fully entitled to say their concerns, or the forum is not for that?
well now I want to talk about what I think, are very well placed but that the event that there is an INVASION every 1.5 hours in 2 places only? could be an INVASION in cities that have the event so the free and low lvl player would not have to move from that place causing it to lose a place where insurance was doing nicely points apart enough player online is not a city stay with INVASION that until someone reaches 7 pokes in 28 cities 214 players on line 2 invasions in 2 cities take advantage few high points only, oh and instead of complaining because I'm not playing lvl? for by this time my internet is very slow, but I'll see if I can make some little points, sorry if I caused discomfort just say ...
luck to all the event and have a good time.
sorry for my English I use a translator ...

boulala

Reaction score
level is not necessary just the time you spend connected I am level 150+ and have fewer points than a level 70 ¬¬

Losk

Reaction score
Can any admin at least give us a ideia about the rewards options are and how much they'd cost?

zackroque

Reaction score
level is not necessary just the time you spend connected I am level 150+ and have fewer points than a level 70 ¬¬

oh right have the same opportunities ... hey men you are level 150 you do not mind those who are less lvl than you. selfishness lets think a lvl 40 could kill two hgengar, 1 hdugtrio as would kill you? without having unlucky guy lvl 40 and apart from those 3 is achieved with hnoctowl. because those are the ones that come out gengar, Dugtrio, Noctowl, raichu, haunter, digglet, Hoothoot and Pikachu, 28 albeit divided city 14 cities haunter, digglet, Hoothoot and pikachu gengar and 14, Dugtrio, Noctowl, raichu ... ah of course you do not mind 150 kill anything, and I'm level 90 if you think I'm lvl 40 ... but at least if you believe in the equal friend ...

Last edited:

paulosedric

Reaction score
@lajrra Im sry but this event is really boring, there are just a few places where we can hunt and make this event, people are forgeting that there is a 2xp going on, why you guys dont make those invasions at all hunting places? Low lvl areas, less points, less loot. High lvl, more points, more loot. If the event was like that we could enjoy the halloween and the 2xp, could be just 7 pokes/resp, or the bigger the respaw more pokes it has.

beside the 2hours pokemon invasion, the elite 4 could appear on some areas with their pokemons with halloween sprites, they would be better than the regular respawn and worst then the 2 hours invasion.

So much is possible to do and you guys make a horrible event D:

I'm sry if i said some shit pls correct me but keep going around some town isnt the funniest event

Ludacha

Reaction score
Event is great...it reminds me on first halloween event...really good for me,i like it
Only i hope they wont put high amount of points for rewoards...becouse we really work hard to get all best,even low lvls
So i hope admins will understand us nolifers...

Great job for event <3

Sheeper

Reaction score
Event is great...it reminds me on first halloween event...really good for me,i like it
Only i hope they wont put high amount of points for rewoards...becouse we really work hard to get all best,even low lvls
So i hope admins will understand us nolifers...

Great job for event <3

Grinding more and more points would be good for 2days event, not for 5 days e.e Im already getting bored as f*ck e.e

And since we don't know points/items requirements We have also no idea when we can stop nolifing...

zackroque

Reaction score
It's what I always hear when there is an event, many player saying to do things blindly is impossible. achievement is ok you out articuloss / points.
but how? this good event but this step valentines all crazy about colored eggs and points but actually colored eggs not had much meaning.
I do not even have a backpack ornaments with almost 700+ colorful eggs.
this will be a repetition? draw many single items to fill the backpack in vain? besides some articles say the 2011 event.
and error that if you mess up and throw a pokeball to the ground throwing to tell these kombusken. kombusken now lying on the floor this miniature? what I am saying is that do not take into account but it is only an opinion prior to an event first raised the event target.
like life you have set a goal to be reached either points / items or whatever

ryuken

Reaction score
First, all QQ because the event not start, and now when we have a Halloween Event you cry? D: I think about all respawn is good, Just Run and kill/hit all Halloween pokemons that you can. ;) doing this, some peoples have 10-15k+ of points xd

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Respaws were improved at around 3h ago, now spwan 14 pokemons every 2 minutes per zone.
I guess there no more reasons to complain, I know you guys say there were other ways to make the event, but now it is done like this and it wont be changed, so just go and enjoy it the max you can ^^

Jhonnao

Reaction score
Respaws were improved at around 3h ago, now spwan 14 pokemons every 2 minutes per zone.
I guess there no more reasons to complain, I know you guys say there were other ways to make the event, but now it is done like this and it wont be changed, so just go and enjoy it the max you can ^^

You are the best

Losk

Reaction score

How about start giving some infos about the rewards now? ^^

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
How about start giving some infos about the rewards now? ^^
Well, better to give you the list done with the certain amount when we have a good idea of the average than give you an amount at the start and change it in the middle of the event cuz it can be a low or high amount needed. We better keep some things rare in game also, so let the staff have an idea to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back