What's new

Welcome!

Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
The rewards are good but i think players level 120+ should be able to get hoen box 2 because we can use pokes level 130+ and have the same advantage to getting more points just as anyone level 140+ does

Obreviate

Reaction score
good reward.. but we need more info about requeriments..

Anyway, if you have time ... take the max of points that you can, although it is tiring, but you have nothing to lose. After all many of us spend so much time in pvp or doing other things. Now everyone can to get good stuff. Without this conversation about ostentation by part of others players.

I'm taking the points like crazy xD

Sheeper

Reaction score
Anyway, if you have time ... take the max of points that you can, although it is tiring, but you have nothing to lose. After all many of us spend so much time in pvp or doing other things. Now everyone can to get good stuff. Without this conversation about ostentation by part of others players.

I'm taking the points like crazy xD

that what you say is true, but:
It woul work only if event would least 2, max 3 days, now ppl are getting bored, many ppl are going to school/work while others just grind points and as Sqnik said - Average is rising.
Im grinding points like crazy too, but im already bored, so Would be nice to know how much I have to get and finally stop walking around whole city over and over again...

mccuba

Reaction score
in polish (oby nie byly progi z kosmosu do tych itemkow gdzie tylko ludzie co siedza cale dnie mialy okazje do zdobycia kamieni)

try in english xD : i think the points to take evo stones will not only for people who play all day an people who play for example 3h/day have chanse to take one

Rhaskos

Reaction score
Items for 61-90 it's a joke... zero valuable items you should do the same prizes for all but if you have bigger lvl you automatically need more event points for any item beacuse you can easier earn them. It's my opinion it's waste of time for players less than 91...

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Items for 61-90 it's a joke... zero valuable items you should do the same prizes for all but if you have bigger lvl you automatically need more event points for any item beacuse you can easier earn them. It's my opinion it's waste of time for players less than 91...

+1 for this guy!! This is a solution for a FAIR event. Level 60 spend 6 hours in event? Level 60 can get the same rewards as lvl 150 playing 6 hours. THE END, this is all we need.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I think like every year, the best reward in this case hoenn box 2, should be enabled for anyone who is lvl 100 + because anyone who is level 100 is able to reach the points for the main reward. You have to give players a chance to get the main reward in the event. Now only lvl 140 + can get the new pokemons which is really stupid for the people between 100~140 which are also able to get the same points. And after all there will be a low amount of new pokes this way. Ok you must avoid the new pokemons from getting common but look to mismagnius, gliscor, weavile and honchkrow. They aren't common and still the reward was for people lvl 100 +, atleast add the hoenn box 2 for people lvl 111+

My opinion is the 140 + thing is bullshit, every year the highest rewards were lvl 100+ and now suddenly you make events for 140 or above. People level 120 can use all pokemons, think about the people who don't love pve and just love pvp. They don't like to lvl so they don't want to put time in reaching lvl 140 because it doesn't bring anything. Still those pvpers put their time and effort in the event to do some pve for some nice rewards.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
+1 for this guy!! This is a solution for a FAIR event. Level 60 spend 6 hours in event? Level 60 can get the same rewards as lvl 150 playing 6 hours. THE END, this is all we need.

60-110lvls, just stop talking, I don't imagine 1201031023902193210390 hoenn pokes, ppl would buy treecko for 1k ._.

Also, I agree with all.. we need info today, faster players would now gain points on other chars, and slowpokes would know how many points they need to boxes/stones ;_; admins pls

Last edited:

Rhaskos

Reaction score
I didn't say I need hoenn box but 61-90 if they earned 8k points why they receive worse rewards than you if you gonna have 8k points too with your 110+lvl it's ridiculous and unfair

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
I didn't say I need hoenn box but 61-90 if they earned 8k points why they receive worse rewards than you if you gonna have 8k points too with your 110+lvl it's ridiculous and unfair

On 135lv for 8k MAYBE I will get evo item, they for 8k points will get all prizes

Grayfoox

Reaction score
This prices for people 140+ are enough because some of us have made alot of char 130 to get reflect (include me)... so this will prevent farming hoenn box 2 in different chars...

So... don't cry and try to buy hoenn box 2 from people who can get it

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
This prices for people 140+ are enough because some of us have made alot of char 130 to get reflect (include me)... so this will prevent farming hoenn box 2 in different chars...

Yes, i'm lvl 75, i buy hoenn box 2, u sell me for 10k?? No, ppl sell this for 30 or 40k+. Now tell me where i can get 40k at lvl 70-80 if maximum i can get from event is 5k...Why if u spend 10hours in event can have hoenn box 2 (40k) and i for spend same time have Jhoto Box 3 (max. 5k) ?? This is an event, you have more prizes for get high level (TM reflect Quest, Pannihilator, Pokemon Palace, etc...) this is your reward for waste time on lvl up. But this is an event, same prizes for all players. Ah no sorry, this is an UNFAIR event, not same prizes for all players.

Skyrus

Reaction score

Still unfair to the people who only play pa for pvp, like me... im never planning to level to 140 ... I only like to pvp -.- you can make the main reward alot of points so nobody can farm multiple chars

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes, i'm lvl 75, i buy hoenn box 2, u sell me for 10k?? No, ppl sell this for 30 or 40k+. Now tell me where i can get 40k at lvl 70-80 if maximum i can get from event is 5k...Why if u spend 10hours in event can have hoenn box 2 (40k) and i for spend same time have Jhoto Box 3 (max. 5k) ?? This is an event, you have more prizes for get high level (TM reflect Quest, Pannihilator, Pokemon Palace, etc...) this is your reward for waste time on lvl up. But this is an event, same prizes for all players. Ah no sorry, this is an UNFAIR event, not same prizes for all players.

Oh, you crying baby, why u didn't lvl up like other players? Admins should now delete stage system because you are crying...? "UNFAIR" event, kurwa ppl cried because they don't have anything for lvling up, now 140+ have a little reward for hours on exping, it's not our fault because you are only 75...

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Oh, you crying baby, why u didn't lvl up like other players? Admins should now delete stage system because you are crying...? "UNFAIR" event, kurwa ppl cried because they don't have anything for lvling up, now 140+ have a little reward for hours on exping, it's not our fault because you are only 75...

Thanks for say me ''baby'', i never cry for 1 game, just expose my opinion, remember this is a forum.
I say again, your reward for spend time on exping your character are the quests, TM Reflect, Pokemon Palace, Pannihilator, etc...Event should'nt reward high lvl players more than low lvl's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back