What's new

Welcome!

Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Some places are way to big for only 7 pokes, ex: viridian forest/ gengar mansion its very hard to find them

BTW, when can we know about how many points we need??

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

can you please add new areas? eveywhere is full ks!!! e.e maybe new respaws at:

-Pallet Town
-Pallet Town forest (tauros).
-Grass Island near Pewter.
-Electric island down gengar mansion.
-Fire island down gengar mansion.
-Bird Islands

koles

Reaction score
I want to say Thank You, for make event for new players with low lvls. You don't think about new players which can't fight with 150+

Lionheart

Reaction score
I think pad staff should increase areas with hallo respawn and Increase hallo respawn size.

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Only for hiting you get point+item, so i think you dont know what u say.

Im level 73, not new player. Today i go to cianwood (little town) and only 1 lvl 150 staying in this town. In 30 minutes i only can hit 1 poke...and i cant speak with raids...this is impossible for low lvls...80% active players are 100+...Event is good, but need solutions for low lvls...he cant take the same points of high lvls...this is an unfair event...

PD: Srry for my bad english.

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
Im level 73, not new player. Today i go to cianwood (little town) and only 1 lvl 150 staying in this town. In 30 minutes i only can hit 1 poke...and i cant speak with raids...this is impossible for low lvls...80% active players are 100+...Event is good, but need solutions for low lvls...he cant take the same points of high lvls...this is an unfair event...

PD: Srry for my bad english.
Ye.. I cannot kill anything, too :D

Ludacha

Reaction score
Before you put rewoards,i want to say something
If you see that everyone got example now 5-6k or even 10k points,its not becouse its easy to get it,its becouse
we were hunting whole day and whole night
Example i didnt sleep even 3h,i get up this morning to hunt...and got only 3,5k points for now..so think about it

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Before you put rewoards,i want to say something
If you see that everyone got example now 5-6k or even 10k points,its not becouse its easy to get it,its becouse
we were hunting whole day and whole night
Example i didnt sleep even 3h,i get up this morning to hunt...and got only 3,5k points for now..so think about it

Yes, u and a lot of people stay hours and more hours hunting, me too, but in 3 hours i can get 100 points because im low lvl and hit 1 poke than 14. Lvl 120+ can get 1000 points in the same time...fair event? i don't think so...

EDIT: Josee Cuervo thanks for help low lvls! ;)

Last edited:

Orson122

Reaction score
Yes, u and a lot of people stay hours and more hours hunting, me too, but in 3 hours i can get 100 points because im low lvl and hit 1 poke than 14. Lvl 120+ can get 1000 points in the same time...fair event? i don't think so...
Hlvls spend alot of time to exp, so they can earn better rewards. Low lvl spend much less time for exp so they earn worse rewards its legit :x.

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Hlvls spend alot of time to exp, so they can earn better rewards. Low lvl spend much less time for exp so they earn worse rewards its legit :x.

Yes, this is true, but in this game, 80% are high lvl, new players enter into the game and instaleave...look trade channel...70% of pokes sell ppl is 100+. I say event is so good, but is unfair u say high lvl spend more time so they can earn better rewards...not everyone have same time to play this game and the same possibilities. It's an event, not end game raid, not end game quest...

Thasar

Reaction score
Yes, this is true, but in this game, 80% are high lvl, new players enter into the game and instaleave...look trade channel...70% of pokes sell ppl is 100+. I say event is so good, but is unfair u say high lvl spend more time so they can earn better rewards...not everyone have same time to play this game and the same possibilities. It's an event, not end game raid, not end game quest...

So mby add pokes in training grounds ?

koles

Reaction score
When we have an event, you complain, when we dont have an event , you complain, when for low lvl, high complain, when for high lvl, low complain WHEN FOR EVERYONE, EVERYONE COMPLAIN!

Because ever is same :D. One event (valentine) was for everyone. Because we can exp, and get items.

Popeye

Reaction score
PLease give us a number of point, I don't know if with 5k points Im going to get a nice reward or a "random pokemon egg", at least the amount of the most important reward (Point to get only that reward)

Pd one: You can increase the number of pokemon instead the peopler who are online, is very diferent to kill pokes when are only 140 players online that killing that in a server who have 230 players... Increase the pokes in Diamond!!!

Pd two: I like cry!! xD

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I just wonder why are you complaining without even knowing requirements and rewards. Don't lose your time at forum and go enjoy the event.
I'd like to say, that requirements will be obviously different for low level, and different for high level, because we know very well, that low level ain't able to get the same ammount as high who walks faster, who has better pokemons (mostly with area spells), who can generally kill everything faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back