What's new

Welcome!

Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losk

Reaction score
Well, better to give you the list done with the certain amount when we have a good idea of the average than give you an amount at the start and change it in the middle of the event cuz it can be a low or high amount needed. We better keep some things rare in game also, so let the staff have an idea to do this :)

Well you maybe dont know the amount, but the prizes are pbb already established. Inform us about our options at least, so i can decide if i want to keep collecting points or not. ;D

Cesittos

Reaction score
The halloween respawn should be random in all respawns available... U should have luck to get points.
Nowadays people live 24h in the same point they know they r born.
That makes the game (ONCE AGAIN) very easy. :p

Last edited:

Hake

Reaction score
I just wonder why the hell you (staff) cant prepare rewards amount when u have this event on test server long time before it come to pearl/diamond. Better make spoils for you and your friends instead of create great evcent without any bugs and be ready for everything. 2 days past and we have about 10 changes so far.

T

TheLegacy

Hello staff, can we know the rewards and the points& items we need to get the Big Prize? we all wanna know, understand not everyone can stay more than 10 hours at pc without knowing if its already enough or that if we still need to get more points, it will be totally crazy if you wanna ask us 20k + points to get all the prizes, at least i wanna stop to get points after 20 hours in total i have played yesterday and today = over 10k points , we know there are no lifers that have more than 17K BUT there are very few.

There must be other methods if you dont wanna see everybody getting the big prizes e.e

zackroque

Reaction score
I barely reached 1500 points hahaha hate to wireless internet, but good player already and seen some with 7000+ congratulations

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well first of all I want to tell this: This event is much better than unown event BUT since we dont know anything about rewards it became a pain for some players.For example I slept only three hours and I got almost 12000 points atm.And this is my exam week.So it would be great if you can give a little SPOILER about points needed for rewards.
-Regards

Grayfoox

Reaction score
omg! hoenn box 2 *-*
hope the requirements wouldn't be so high :(

Brand

Reaction score
Glad to see the rewards are finally posted. Now that I know the requirements, I can see that I'm screwed for not being lvl 140+. Good bye Hoenn Box, should have spent my time doing something else.
On the plus side, I can stop grinding now.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Thanks for post all rewards for all levels. Now, I can't wait to know the requirements :p

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to see the rewards are finally posted. Now that I know the requirements, I can see that I'm screwed for not being lvl 140+. Good bye Hoenn Box, should have spent my time doing something else.
On the plus side, I can stop grinding now.
U don't need to be level 140 to get hoenn box. 111 is enough. 140 level is needed for Hoenn Box 2.

Brand

Reaction score
That's a good point. However, I still don't meet the requirement for lvl 111+. So Hoenn Box 1 or 2 is still out of my reach, no matter how much I grind or how much time I spend.
Well thanks for the event anyway. Hopefully, the next event will have requirements posted prior the event. So that way, people can decide if it's worth participating.

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Thanks staff for publishing rewards, we need this. I'm level 70...and have 1500 points in 2 days playing full. Only good rewards for my lvl are a TM case 1 and a Evolution item (if u have luck) so it's possible staff change Kanto Box 3 for 4?? All prizes for high lvl's are so good, but at my lvl just have 2 good prizes, in rock-paper-scizors mini-event u can get best rewards than this event xD And this even u need spend a lot of time to get prizes...so please, just re-watch prizes and equal for all, if u transalte in money all prizes, lvl 90+ is 10x better than 90-. Low levels spend the same time than 150+, high lvl get Hoenn Box 2 and low lvl with the same time inverted get Jhoto Box 3...not fair...

Zelricks

Reaction score
Thanks staff for publishing rewards, we need this. I'm level 70...and have 1500 points in 2 days playing full. Only good rewards for my lvl are a TM case 1 and a Evolution item (if u have luck) so it's possible staff change Kanto Box 3 for 4?? All prizes for high lvl's are so good, but at my lvl just have 2 good prizes, in rock-paper-scizors mini-event u can get best rewards than this event xD And this even u need spend a lot of time to get prizes...so please, just re-watch prizes and equal for all, if u transalte in money all prizes, lvl 90+ is 10x better than 90-. Low levels spend the same time than 150+, high lvl get Hoenn Box 2 and low lvl with the same time inverted get Jhoto Box 3...not fair...

A player level 50+ have 1.5k points
Imo that reward are good for that level

We dont added kanto box 4 cuz his price its more expansive than anothers rewards

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Zelricks™;289423 said:
A player level 50+ have 1.5k points
Imo that reward are good for that level

We dont added kanto box 4 cuz his price its more expansive than anothers rewards

Yes Kanto Box 4 it's expensive...but look 90- rewards...Jhoto Box 3 just 1 poke more than 5k money, TM case 1 5k+-, Rando evo item...3 items more than 5k but u need so luck. So i can spend a lot of time for get 5k money if i have luck?? I get more money in the paper-rock-scizors mini-event in 1 minute...
5k for playing 8h for day and in hallo event...5k for lvl 90- it's not a good prize, because lvl 111+ can get 40k in the same time...i stop play for now, this hallo event it's bad for low lvl's. This just increase difference between high and low lvl's in server.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Mewtwo ticket island, random tm, random flute, kanto or jhoto box 4 should be added to stage 61-90

migve

Reaction score
good reward.. but we need more info about requeriments..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back