karksiukas

Reaction score
2 points per day.

130 / 2 = 65 days

giphy.webp

demzpacito

Reaction score
Thats amazing news. Really great job!

One question: I got a Cryogonal from that Gift box that was given last chrismas if Im not mistaken. Will it count as catch or only the ones we get from this system?

PS. I spent 100 points on a KB3 a couple of months ago, fuck my life hahahaha

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats amazing news. Really great job!

One question: I got a Cryogonal from that Gift box that was given last chrismas if Im not mistaken. Will it count as catch or only the ones we get from this system?

PS. I spent 100 points on a KB3 a couple of months ago, fuck my life hahahaha

Only from this system.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
If it's possible to get 1 shiny from these 3, can you make possible to get others 2 also?
Then it will be perfect ;D
Oh, and can you make possiblity to choose task from each npc? but of course with cooldown(imo it could be better than random task).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If it's possible to get 1 shiny from these 3, can you make possible to get others 2 also?
Then it will be perfect ;D
Oh, and can you make possiblity to choose task from each npc? but of course with cooldown(imo it could be better than random task).

No, it will stay random.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok, but what with 3 shinies? because there are 3 pokes and 1 shiny.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Okay, of course i will not let forget you XD

kilerhb

Reaction score
When those new pokes would be available in test room?

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest the Outfits of the other villain teams, from other generations, because today we have outfits from Team Rocket, members of the skull team and from leader Guzma.

Note: Team Magma members told me that they would all buy the outfit at the premium shop.

GabrielFreitas

Reaction score
it is true, all that is missing is the magmar team, and another suggestion and the Albafica of fish of the knight of the zodiac, in the game already has several anime clothes!

huberto

Reaction score
Daily task will be reseted with daily quests and dungeons?

It doesn't reset with daily reset system, still can't report todays tasks :( Maybe it's just a matter of fix since Daily Task system was added before daily reset system and probably wasn't programmed to work together.

mmarvim

Reaction score
It doesn't reset with daily reset system, still can't report todays tasks :( Maybe it's just a matter of fix since Daily Task system was added before daily reset system and probably wasn't programmed to work together.

Yes, i hope they do it today.

mmarvim

Reaction score
I did task yesterday, them today i was going to do but say "blabla 3hours,some minutes". Them i waited, after the time end i got this:

11:03 Tesla The Lightning: You already completed 2 daily tasks today!

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hello, well, you guys know that the better spaw of delcatty have 3/3 min right???
SO WTF

JUUqwsp.png

How i give up this s#!t?? cause hell no! I almst can't play all this time per day...

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hello, well, you guys know that the better spaw of delcatty have 3/3 min right???
SO WTF

JUUqwsp.png

How i give up this s#!t?? cause hell no! I almst can't play all this time per day...

I think it's probably cause of our current level, it's possible to check this amounds again too please? Cause i know it's not that much, but it requires a lot of time to do... and well, it's suposed to be a "DAILY" task

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
SO WTF

JUUqwsp.png

Firstly, no one is obligated to do dailys, we alert on the main page that it's RANDOM so probably u can get a muchlax task? igglybuff maybe? also next time try use your education when make a post, thing that seems you lost.

in addiction most part of the time you said to me that u're static in a spawn studying just killing pokemons, why now you cant do it, arent you studying anymore? just because the new system was implemented is impossible finish this task? cus i think you can easily kill it in a day ;)

Last edited:
Back