What's new

Welcome!

Daily tasks - changes

mmarvim

Reaction score
Firstly, no one is obligated to do dailys, we alert on the main page that it's RANDOM so probably u can get a muchlax task? igglybuff maybe? also next time try use your education when make a post, thing that seems you lost.

in addiction most part of the time you said to me that u're static in a spawn studying just killing pokemons, why now you cant do it, arent you studying anymore? just because the new system was implemented is impossible finish this task? cus i think you can easily kill it in a day ;)

For sure you will be aways right. Thanks about your aswer and your pure effort in the game. Wish you good luck in your life.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
For sure you will be aways right. Thanks about your aswer and your pure effort in the game. Wish you good luck in your life.

im not always right, its because that u think that the world revolves around you, and isnt in this way, well, for me it's all

mmarvim

Reaction score
We can't edit things, so sadly we can't correct words said in some stressed times. And obviously i will just stop to complain and put my opnion about things. We, or at least I, cause of my behavior, are not alowed from that. Since you are my friend from long, but more than that you are staff, and a friend from them, i will have no chance in any discussion. Cause at least from me, i prefer to avoid fight with you. Since you will not going against staff in any case.
So yeah, for sure it's okay using 2hr per daily task, and if you don't have time just go away, probably i will be one of this.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Mmarvim, your problem is that you came with shitty attitude expecting us to throw everything and bend on our knees in front of you and that's what makes us completely ignore your post. (me or Jano who can edit task or add more delcatties on the map ^.-)
Everyone is free to suggest a change in certain task or give a feedback, with normal behavior.

I don't get why Edson would have to "fight" with the staff, since he's a community manager, he can just explain the problem in a normal way, unlike you, who needs a fight.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Mmarvim, your problem is that you came with shitty attitude expecting us to throw everything and bend on our knees in front of you and that's what makes us completely ignore your post. (me or Jano who can edit task or add more delcatties on the map ^.-)
Everyone is free to suggest a change in certain task or give a feedback, with normal behavior.

Well, minute after the first post:

I think it's probably cause of our current level, it's possible to check this amounds again too please? Cause i know it's not that much, but it requires a lot of time to do... and well, it's suposed to be a "DAILY" task

We can't edit things, so sadly we can't correct words said in some stressed times..

For sure i understand your point about my behaviour, and i wish to ask for forgiveness for you all. And well, i think both of you must know that i really love this game, and want the best for it. I'm sorry about my behaviour lately, but it's hurt to being always being ignored, and neighter got considered about anything. But yea, for sure, you guys are being way dedicated to this. And are doing a nice work.
Just had a bad day, got home thinking about doing something funny and noticed that will have to spend many time in such thing. But as Eudinho said, no one is forcing me to do... Sorry about that. Keep with your work, and beeing such hardworking guys like you are.

huberto

Reaction score
This is why you can have up to 8 tasks active but you can report only 2 per day. Noone forces you to finish Delcatty, go to another NPC and check what else you got, finish those easier task of other "type" NPC and come back tomorow to reset Normal task, maybe you will get something easier to do.

stin stauer

Reaction score
hello guys, I appreciate the updates you've been doing on this game, it's much better now, and talking about this new daily task system, I would like to leave my opinion, and you guys are free to comment on what you think about it as well

Despite of Mmarvin being disrespectful on his comment, I agree with him that the tasks take an amount of time that in many cases we do not have, or when we have this time we want to spend it doing other things on game.
I know some of you are going to say "you are not obligated to do the daily task" and of course we are not obligated, but why don't we try to make the things better for everyone in a respectful way?
So in my opinion I'd rather do the daily with a smaller amount of pokemons and take the double of time to receive the rewards than losing the time I have to do what I like to do on this game.
so.. less pokes on the task and waiting more to receive the reward would be better to me but maybe not to you.. idk.. tell me what you think about it.

thanks

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
hello guys, I appreciate the updates you've been doing on this game, it's much better now, and talking about this new daily task system, I would like to leave my opinion, and you guys are free to comment on what you think about it as well

Despite of Mmarvin being disrespectful on his comment, I agree with him that the tasks take an amount of time that in many cases we do not have, or when we have this time we want to spend it doing other things on game.
I know some of you are going to say "you are not obligated to do the daily task" and of course we are not obligated, but why don't we try to make the things better for everyone in a respectful way?
So in my opinion I'd rather do the daily with a smaller amount of pokemons and take the double of time to receive the rewards than losing the time I have to do what I like to do on this game.
so.. less pokes on the task and waiting more to receive the reward would be better to me but maybe not to you.. idk.. tell me what you think about it.

thanks

Which exactly? Besides of Delcatty?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score

thanks

Whats the difference between:
- a system allowing you to make half of the task and get half of the points (which would take you the double of the time to get rewards)
- you splitting your daily task in two days, killing half on one day, half on the other (which also would take you the double of the time to get rewards)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also, a suggestion:
You could add Castform and Kecleon as rewards also, so people could manage to get their catches! (I don't know if you had something in mind for them)

I've read somewhere maybe they will add them to map to catch them.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Also, a suggestion:
You could add Castform and Kecleon as rewards also, so people could manage to get their catches! (I don't know if you had something in mind for them)

Adding to cassino Will be a option too, since we don't have any pokemon from Hoenn on cassino.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Also, a suggestion:
We will see, at first we need to improve their systems, especially castform.

I've read somewhere maybe they will add them to map to catch them.
We will see, it will be daily tasks or spawn, not both

Adding to cassino Will be a option too, since we don't have any pokemon from Hoenn on cassino.
I'm sorry, but rejected.

PS. Daily reset has been applied to daily tasks.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Whats the difference between:
- a system allowing you to make half of the task and get half of the points (which would take you the double of the time to get rewards)
- you splitting your daily task in two days, killing half on one day, half on the other (which also would take you the double of the time to get rewards)

thank you for answering, and yeah, ur thought is right.. my idea was just to make things equal for everybody, because there some players who can't play much and maybe they will never do the daily.. but it would be nonse to increase the amount of time to receive the reward because some players cant play as much as others.. thank you, i need a second opinion

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
thank you for answering, and yeah, ur thought is right.. my idea was just to make things equal for everybody, because there some players who can't play much and maybe they will never do the daily.. but it would be nonse to increase the amount of time to receive the reward because some players cant play as much as others.. thank you, i need a second opinion

There will always be someone no-life'ing and doing it as fast as possible in x³ chars. If you don't have enough time, take your time, even tho those are dailies, its a task, do it on your own pace... S00n or later you will be able to get rewards (they are pretty nice)

metaldroga

Reaction score
13:03 Qemak The Burner: You have to wait 9 hours, 52 minutes and 54 seconds to start another task.

Yesterday I did not do any task and this message appears, what can I do? and dont tell me what to wait that time... :38:

Back