What's new

Welcome!

Boss targeting

huberto

Reaction score
I reported it over one year ago when Mega Tyranitar on INQ was killing people for no reason, without any answer.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36726-Mega-Tyranitar-bugged-targeting

Since I keep dying like this pretty often I started gathering screenshots.
Recently i died in the same way twice, on Groudon:

nR8Ecdy.jpg

Here, maybe the distance between boss and my pokemon is the reason but I think 6 tales is not that much for boss to ignore my pokemon.

And today on Mega Lucario:

pOyDP3k.jpg

Hope you can somehow fix it.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Same is with normal raid pokemons...when there is cyrcle of pokes around your pokemon,others start to attack your char

huberto

Reaction score
Same is with normal raid pokemons...when there is cyrcle of pokes around your pokemon,others start to attack your char

Do you see a circle of pokemons around Groudon or Mega Lucario on ss? If yes, give show me where

Ludacha

Reaction score
I just say that this happening also in game, dont be bitchy
Both things are some kind of bug

A

Albuquerque

I think its not just with bosses, it happened to me once too while I was doing the Ampharos task at Inquisition and a Raichu hit a play nice from a distance and my pokémon out killing others around.

I don't know if it really is a bug. Or if this is caused since when they removed the "way" of fishing with psy pokémon on the other side of a river from long time ago or whatever. Maybe it has appeared now, because the fishing mode was removed a long time ago and this bug is appearing now, maybe it helped to make the bug (or none of that makes sense).

Tsotss

Reaction score
Propably me happened it too on Mega Sceptile on Aga Hell's Quest..

huberto

Reaction score
Bump with something special from todays Mega Venusaur raid. Can anyone explain to me hwhat could possibly happen there? I have used Reflect with Xatu, reflected 2 hits of venu spell 3rd spell killing me and getting reflected by Xatu at the same time. What the best in this is that my char died first and then Xatu reflected hit so it wasn't like Reflect expired and next hit killed me (it should kill Xatu first anyway but nwm).

jh3hMeH.jpg

Cpadde

Reaction score
I reported it over one year ago when Mega Tyranitar on INQ was killing people for no reason, without any answer.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36726-Mega-Tyranitar-bugged-targeting

Since I keep dying like this pretty often I started gathering screenshots.
Recently i died in the same way twice, on Groudon:

nR8Ecdy.jpg

Here, maybe the distance between boss and my pokemon is the reason but I think 6 tales is not that much for boss to ignore my pokemon.

And today on Mega Lucario:

pOyDP3k.jpg

Hope you can somehow fix it.

all I can say about this is... You were clearly drunk while doing this as the clock so truly tells us

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
g4JXf41.jpg

not only bosses .-. why you cant give character something like innocent on hits while u have pokemon off the ball better still talking about skill in the game XDDDD

electrical

Reaction score
this is normal =-=.... Pokemon only changes when the previous one goes down :)
then you will not die

Rob

Reaction score
In my opinion, bosses should be able to hit AOE spells that affects players that are without pokemon, there are few players deaths when boss attacks, its too easy now. He shouldnt be able to hit u when your poke is on the field, but should be able to kill you easier when you are swiching pokes etc. Now everyone is rushing after bosses and no one is afraid of death.

Back