What's new

Welcome!

Tsots [LT]

Tsotss

Reaction score
monkaS

Well... I would never think that time comes, I mean I'll start my own LT, don't even know how to start. To be honest I wanted to do it weeks/months ago, but didn't have desire to do it, thought is too late. But... Today is a special day for me, cuz I earned one thing, which will show below, so maybe this is the reason why I waited until today.

bulbathink

Ok, maybe some of you know me more, some of you know me less - I am Tsots from Diamond server.

nQafhYV.png

Since Johto I have played with Groch and still we are. We trust to each other in game and thanks to this we got many things. Also on the way were Rorszak and my brother, but both of them are kind of retired. I would never have all of those things which I have now without them. Some of you can know that our main goal is to have all pokemons from game, usually normal form. For now we have 350+ pokemons, almost all of them with full TMs. One day gonna make a post to show our collection. Maybe it's too late to make a LT, since I play long, but why not. :D I have a bit more time than before (mostly cuz of virus) so I try to be in game a bit more often. But also don't know how things will go, need also work on my study thesis.

I don't know which things I will upload here, mostly more important for me, so it won't be a really big LT as some players have, I would just share mine the most memorable things. I think it would be about TM tasks (progress etc.), new pokemons, some random situation. Also maybe one day gonna make a post what I got until this time (mostly from lastest contest).

Now I struggle with some noob chars to 130 lvl, cuz Reflects are needed, then gonna try do event and then gonna try end Reflect TM task (for now 7500/15000) and catch my 1st Vivillon. Also during on my way I am collecting cards and so. For sure I will also try to focus more on catches and levels since new achievements came what give me kind of reason to do it.

Cards collection:

9HSTYcQ.png

And the most important for now:
jKnNBYv.png

Don't know which Mega Pokemon I will take. Thinking about Mega Ampharos (really like this pokemon), Mega Aerodactyl/Mega Diancie (rather cuz of rarity), Mega Gengar/Mega Lucario (duel side). Don't have Diancie for now, hope one day we will have (had once, but it was from bug so needed to give it back xd).

So in the end - it's all. Don't know when gonna make next post. Depends of things in game as in real life. Let's treat like a introducing myself (officialy here on forum on LT :rolleyes:).

lorensillo

Reaction score
You're one of the greatest person this game had seen!! good luck slodki
celebihype

Tsotss

Reaction score

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. One of my favorite players on Diamond ❤️ Usually I don’t follow any LT but in your case I will do that. Good luck!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hell yeah. One of my favorite players on Diamond ❤️ Usually I don’t follow any LT but in your case I will do that. Good luck!

Thanks so much <3!

Quick update (thanks to [GM] Natta :p)

Yesterday was Hide & Seek and luckily I have won 1st round, then were a bit more harder :4:

I have won One Piece Ticket and took outfit Vivi (Ocean) - maybe it will bring me luck during catching Vivillon Ocean pattern munchlaxlaugh

FOudkqX.png

ID3s6VN.png

Also ending this post I would like also to mention other important thing.​

I mean it is you - players and staff. I won't put nicknames here, there are many really nice people (or not, depends - from other side but also mine :23:) which I have met during playing or still meeting. Some them still are, some not but I remember most of them (I hope :54:). I would like to thanks to everyone whom I have met on my road, thanks to you I am on place where I am too (that's not only Groch, Rorszak or my brother thing), also yours. I have learnt a lot from you guys, still learning. Good luck to you guys, keep going with your goals too!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Finally!

Bedzie obserwowane. pikachuhype
Thaaaaanks!
I was always wondering why didn't you create one sooner, in case you keep uploading I'll be here for you Thots <3 celebihype
Laziness is a bad thing. sadumbreon
Good luck! chillumbreon
This is what I need! :D

Heeeello mates!
It's a time to upload a bit LT - some things will be ralated to event + higher rates, some old (but I hope not so old) things, some of them are just random. :D

So I will start from our noob chars - wanted to do 3x 120 lvl but finally did 3x 130 lvl. Felt in love with dragon resp on Malie, amazing place to hunt and there isn't any level gate. I just did 3x Reflect, Groch did 3x Arena and I did 2x Firefighter cuz one char has been done before. Still some quests are needed to be done, but I am lazy for now with them. Gonna do it from time to time. Need to have 150 Rare Candies.
surprisedditto

XoNg2aS.png
VXzeoLC.png

Also I did some our pokes to 130 lvl: Alcreamie and Alolan Ninetales on noob chars; Obstagoon on Reflect task (still 7500 left to end) & Leavanny during exping something on shared.
8Qapwsu.png

Now some things related to last added achievements, cards & 2nd Hide and Seek (I won TM Case 17 and got TM165 Mist)
5A7xjmr.png
2Y52W0k.png
kHtgQ6S.png

Event time - did 11k points. Took 1k RBs, 250 Premier Balls, 500 Sport Balls and Maractus. Wasn't lucky with ability, got Storm Drain on 2nd reset, so in the end it was worthly. Also now catch system includes pokes from events as a caught pokemon, so very rare catch is very welcome. Master Ball I am cooooming!
wooloohey

IesU5cw.png

In the end some random stuff:
Drakloak > Dragapult (finally), funny thing is that Groch caught 2nd Gourgeist if I am not wrong and looted Shadow Blast, on last exp +1 for pokemons we exped pokemons on shared here too and Groch looted 2x Shadow Storm
New pokes: normal Mawile and Ribombee which have been bought today. I didn't need Mawile cuz we have Shiny one, but Groch wanted for collection so I am ok with it.
Also Groch cleared few chars from loot. Thats what we got (without Reflects & Lava Plumes - they are from noob chars: Reflect quest/arena)

Vhuk1Ki.png

TiSV0IS.png
VHmoaaf.png

XSf8Yx8.png
Fiusg0Y.png

PS. Sad Valentine pokemons in rocks - at least Bullet Seed formula worked to defeat them.
rowletsus

KT7FBFY.png

PS. Still don't know what to take from Mega Stone Voucher, but mostly I will go for Mega Ampharos/Mega Gengar.

Regards,
Tsots

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates, what's up?​

I had some advances during last week, but mostly I was working with Reflect Task and looking for cards. Wanted defeat more Espeon but brother asked me to go to cloned, so finally we did it, unfortunately without any catches.

At first - my lvls up. Did twice 253 cuz I couldn't believe I did it first time.
rowletsus
SSZGTyG.png

Also have taught our pokemons some TMs:
SJKOvAi.png

Also if you remember - I was thinking about exchanging Mega Stone Voucher for mega stone - decided to take Gengarite and I must say I don't regret it! Here is my really small collection of mega stones: Gengarite from Mega Stone Voucher, Glalitite - won that stone in lottery from Winter Season in PA, Lopunnite - suppose everyone knows from where it comes, ofc daily premium!
lQpGUKA.png

Cloned time: we are focus on catching 3x Eeveelution to get very rare card from achievement. On last ticket Cloned Jolteon has been caught around 1k more balls after getting extra chance. Hope won't happen the same with Cloned Flareon & Cloned Vaporeon. Cloned Flareon is right now on target, but if fire area would be busy, then we will go for Cloned Vaporeon (with defeating Cloned Raticate - want looting very rare card from it but I am unlucky as... defeated more than 20k Cloned Raticates and got simple nothing).
Progress on Fire Cloned - we had some balls thrown, but it was around 100-300 on each one!
Funny thing is that I made a round around whole 1st Cloned Island to check if there isn't hidden any card and I defeated just one Cloned Pidgeot and looted Lucky Egg, so it wasn't as much unlucky as it can seem! :)

FTJIDZJ.png

Cards album - did some progress too. After Reflect task and Glaceon and so quest gonna focus much more on them.
9UueOtJ.png

And in the end my luck on... roulette
pRzpiV5.png

That's for now, take care!
Tsots

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates! I hope everything goes well on yours side!

Finally I am able to post things which about I was working lastest days. Maybe not so many things since I was doing Espeon task, but it's always something.

In the beginning I would like to thanks for choosing me (as a robot, programer) in LT of the week! Of course wasn't any other possibility than openning it, so this is what I got (sad it's not JB3 cuz need them for achievement, that one with KB I have done).
nZK2MJf.png

Also during last days I did some pokemons to 130 lvl (+ Audino which isn't on screen cuz don't know how it happened but I didn't do it and didn't have enabled auto ss).
TdGMMuR.png

Last time I have participated in Flame Hockey event (which its one of my favorites) and won. Took Mawile bag and inside was Addon Bag which I used on Mr Mime (what you can see on LT' screen).

wQyNsRd.png

Also during making Espeon task (what about would be rest of my post) made some achievements! Finally caught 1st Vivillon. People said "it is easy". As you can see, not for me.
there is also another achievement for catching 5x different Vivillon, please send to Tsots/Celadon pink and green apricorns

Did achievement with catching 3x butterflies, using 1500 max revive and thanks to Skoudz who gave me Elder Charizard & Reflect - achievement putting 5x Reflect to pokemons (seems I am so trustful)
ThisIsFine
YSHjUNg.png

Reflect task - as usual, needed to defeat all of required pokemons to do it:
cclIG6q.png

There was no other possibility like giving it to one of our pokemons (and here also Skoudz's Elder Charizard):
FP5Z3bY.png

mfjkgkw.png

In the end - some more worthly loot which I got during that task. There is 1x Dark Pulse, but looted 2x - one was picked out from autoloot. Also looted many (or no) cards which used in mixer (yep, got same ones xd).
AreNLQH.png

@ forgot to mention: TM050 Overheat is from last visit on Cloned Island - forgot about it xd.

Hope will have something to show you soon, some progress. Now will work with some cards from loot and mostly on AFK spawns, since I need to work with my thesis - until end of March need to developing a survey so wish me luck here!
tentacooldab

That's for now. See you soon and take care!

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Helloo!

Just came here to show you what I have done lately. Worked mainly with cards, but also some other stuff happened.

In the beginning - Tsots is on fire! <kidding>

SmNvci5.png

Yeah, did just 1 lvl. Soon I will try to focus on lvl to finally being 300, but after event, getting 400 normal cards 30 rare and Amaura quest and so (yep, talking about it and doing nothing, but really can not waste ticket for things which I am not sure).

So my cards progress for now and my luck on case 4 almost reflect :) Anyway, next case is opened for achievement.

B3VJFKJ.png

Here are just 2 screens related to card, got many others. Funny thing is that I got Hypno card once from mixer xd. At least achievement is done.

sX2H1Gq.png

Also put some Rare Candies to Eevee and some other pokemons, just for having all moves usable.

ErnC2fX.png

I realy like mini events and have participed in few which I saw (in one I lost :<). There is screen from memory event - don't remember what I have won, most likely lottery ticket, but not sure. That Alolan Vulpix Bag was from today Flame Hockey (forgot to make screen) and won Outfit Bag.

SPOXVZy.png

Also last time was on cloned - sadly without any results, just some balls thrown. :(

oZI6iUB.png

And in the end something really amazing what I didn't expect. I got 2 amazing presents. Lorensillo won Shiny Celebi raid and got Shiny Charm and Reflect. He decided to give me that TM. Will use it of course and have choosen pokemon. If finally I will get it then you will know :D. Also Thedarkman gave me some apricorns for Spring Balls. To be honest I was joking in my last post about giving me them and when I saw it I was really surprised! Now I can't say I won't catch more Vivillon, I must do it!
It's really amazing and thanks you both! :61:

teddiursagift peepolove

mWg45i8.png

Still struggling with survey to my thesis. Also trying to collect these 400 normal cards and 30 rare - that's the main goal for now. Also if event comes, will work on it.

Best regards!

Back