What's new

Welcome!

Gressik [LT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gressik

Reaction score
This Forum is new to me, but when I found a topic about assuming the topic of my achievements in the game, I could not gain anything from it, I found that maybe I will find more motivation to catch pokemons, not afk. I don't even play here for a year, but maybe someone will be interested in what's up with fresh players on spots, after that it's a great place to complain, the Polish chat has a smaller audience than the Forum.

Something to start with, unfortunately a lot of screenshots were lost with the computer format, but I don't think you missed much, so let's get started. Translations will be provided by Google (in all of my topics as I hardly use my native language, I apologize in advance for my spelling mistakes).

I am sending screenshots in this form because I will make a lot of spam with this message, the next one I will probably put as visible immediately for a simple reason, the message will be shorter. If you thought this was the end of my typing, I recommend you to read some books because I don't like saving the keyboard.

I was hoping that it would take me a while to get my first fortune, but it was not like that, I managed to get the Slowpoke Gallery from the seasonal event. I sold it with a considerable profit, thanks to which I earned a few pokemon and boxes because I am addicted to them. It was in the first month of my game, so if someone read it, he knows that unfortunately I can't boast because it was in old files.

The first pokemon I caught in normal form, which was worth some money, are Skarmory, the screenshot shows the catch of the second in the visible number because the first screenshot was lost, 1 in 1820 (approximate number).

Ji88dLe.png

The second purchase is Milotic from the box. I received the Hoenn Box 4 from the event. And there was also a second Heonn Box 4, I got Salamence from it, two good pokemons, interesting fact, they still do not have level 130, so you can see that I love hunting.

CMBDSPi.png

nuz2gU8.png

It's maybe now two quick pokemon that I got in less than an hour of sitting on the exp. Hope more of them will appear here.

TZkxGQR.png

UXjXDNu.png

But remember that this is a game for luck, and it likes to play with us, sometimes very much, I don't know if it's because my psyche is wrong, but this type of pokemon do not like me.

pb2bTmI.png

AG68hsb.png

Alakazam and Xatu were also supposed to show up, but the screenshots ah ... Anyway, all after the last feed came in after loading extra.

I am also a card collector for a short period of the game (almost 1 year). I have amassed 5 very rare cards. These are:

Kangaskhan *** (achievment)
Diancie *** (I won it with my ex-wife in the Facebook lottery, Regards Bihhashi, It was a good idea)
Silvally *** (A victorious game of hide and seek, thanks Raissa)
Shaymin *** (also from facebook lottery)
Victini *** (Winning a car racing tournament)

Well, first I'd like to thank Norbulon for him and his fishing

Shiny Kindgra (2 balls):

bxBEyrV.png

Shiny Sunflora caught late, but at least it finally is:

VOzI8ZS.png

I also caught Cloned Golbat and Cloned Marowak. I didn't want the first one, but I found out about a nice first caught reward cloned.

And finally I come back to the toy car tournament, because it is something where everyone had little chance. But thanks to him, I got a very rare card, a box of clones and this unique trophy. I hope no one got bored and that it is somehow legible. If you've made it through to the end, thanks for the time, it's three in the morning at my place, and you decided to read it out of boredom. Maybe I'll throw in some rare drops in the next post. Hang on and good night, sorry for the mistakes again.

Ps: If you're awesome, you read where that Scyther came from
k14mh4F.png

Edit// Thanks a guildmate and to the gentleman downstairs, I have corrected the screenshots

Last edited:

Gressik

Reaction score
As it is almost two in the morning, and I wasn't here yesterday, I post a quick summary and come back to drop get a card ***

DWqHRVG.png

VxOjPw2.png

oTQObYr.png

Qnxh7ht.png

NOm3LXy.png

tOctyjZ.png

Now excuse me, my drunk friend is back to play and I can't miss it until the next one.

EDIT//
I almost forgot the most important. The Dice event took place on Thursday. I was already informed that in the future game I would need the cloud that I won. Thanks Sting and Atlas.

Gdv84I8.png

Last edited:

Gressik

Reaction score
I haven't been here for a long time, but I have more time. I decided to use it somehow by catching and dropping a card:
pELi5WT.png

I was away for 2 months, also a quick summary.

Caught: (Some are confusing)

7ekbZMW.png

NPSWgjF.png

U88TQ6p.png

TBbchWr.png

hWKG8Kd.png

xTYXikO.png

zXbGKkE.png

Q3yNYJK.png

mrrqQWl.png

wdjkCg9.png

Ehqw09n.png

swx7R0w.png

qR55MPj.png

A8NSK1h.png

ySpK9zV.png

XFamvIM.png

utXZIGL.png

7h9esgG.png

ncYDJ5Y.png

T6ri8fh.png

LQQX7ns.png

jQQ8frE.png

3UJI6tL.png

P0eIB1s.png

WGAIF36.png

EQ9P9Ec.png

pTKah2w.png

ec5VReu.png

JSe3zRR.png

fP2pacA.png

RBKEhl0.png

ufgdEbl.png

Nh8CLkx.png

IABOYJR.png

0yyf453.png

23uGV9o.png

Y2GdzCx.png

Bb0Vpcu.png

W8WzkPK.png

3YkYwqg.png

jMEcRaz.png

zfERybT.png

WcuKgqu.png

FzDC7Dp.png

quYgX52.png

YwtBLYT.png

b9yva7C.png

JIEnReJ.png

uMtf9OQ.png

mflJzZb.png

g1wz9QQ.png

2POqE3p.png

B5RiYrs.png

Otn7yTJ.png

Jild6L3.png

zpvEdEd.png

HrYVbkH.png

bdAsmmS.png

s3RK3lg.png

0noUVsi.png

YdHAomA.png

sYdiyio.png

lY4lDvY.png

QMxEw70.png

8WsJXwr.png

9gnoHr1.png

What I managed to train despite being lazy:

9GRM88o.png

XJUXAvF.png

d6LVCGJ.png

LwmUgpl.png

siDWPL0.png

y3SOue6.png

H6bRV4r.png

aEaeHYd.png

f5ITjv2.png

wDr8Wat.png

JO9LJ4p.png

l1QZ0dc.png

47Vu45b.png

0jzevl8.png

c3xwPhd.png

AbDdmij.png

Achievment Abominable Snorlax

6yPMT2s.png

GHrO0vg.png

A few attacks, I'll put in more effort

HoNe3GN.png

Andy played hide and seek with us, unfortunately you can only win once, but I can't complain that it worked. Thanks Andy.

SVU9je9.png

zmXNspO.png

Thank you very much too: Pyrkosz, Sequel, Tsots, The Ikmi, Nikeczmny Okularnik, Paradise Lost ,Young Dabliju, Rafalica, Sylwanek, Chunchumaru, Kappa Prince, Bihhashi, Eddxkiller, Forel, Ninja, Oxygenz. I'm sorry if I missed someone.
For help in collecting cards, with their help I amassed about 60 of them.

I did not keep notes or photos, so from now on I will do it (certainly with cards, we'll see if the rest will work out too).

e3XnUZY.png

Zangoose is a 550 card, from now on I will be documenting all of them.

I will also try to get more interesting screens, such as Loot, loot card, loot tm, opening crates and events, keep your fingers crossed for me.

You can advise what to show, there are people who know what they want to watch, I am waiting for tips.

I'm writing this to encourage myself, not to bore you, so hold on if you've made it to this point, to the next LT.

Ps: I will put the caught pokemons in alphabetical order because it is so convenient for me
Ps2: And as always, in the end, I apologize for spelling errors caused not by my fault, but by the translator.

Last edited:

Gressik

Reaction score
I will not add this card to the album, it will wait until there are some more, but I must admit that I am very happy. I mentioned it at the beginning of the above message, so I stated that at least I will show the achieved goal

I made a quick ctrl + G out of this excitement so as not to lose it, but this is probably enough:

NTJMoiD.png

Time spent getting it:
sh6HYID.png

Gressik

Reaction score
I wanted to do it after halloween, but apparently something is going on with the servers and I have gained time for this message, so enjoy browsing while waiting for the game to start. Information quickly done:

Opening twenty kanto box 3 and nine johto 3 boxes resulted in one good pokemon that returned at least some cash for me:

lG6AkaI.png

And something new for the caught:

n3VVhVx.png

I didn't catch anything interesting, so I will skip this point and move on.

Events, achievements. I don't know why, but some of the screenshots were broken and I had to cut them out. Excuse me.

GuH8wBb.png

b6Ke2Pf.png

Ps: I wanted to take a picture with him, but then I haven't found him anymore, he's good at hide and seek.

OCuGHzM.png

NeThHHb.png

NffTkmD.png
Swinub Egg, Card <3

Cards, which is what I focus on, I will show after the event because I'm going to get 600 (at the moment I have 586).

KM09HCo.png

But my plans for the event are, as always, getting pokemon cards and hitting them for achievements. Keep your fingers crossed and good luck at the event.

It took a while to get them all, but they are finally here.
IzTwoey.png

To a higher form:

OLUQJu6.png

B3O8VBS.png

Ps: If you are reading this it means the server is up and running, thank you for your time and have a nice game.

Last edited:

Gressik

Reaction score
Hello. Unfortunately, I have to finish my lt of the week, because I was doing it only in order to win a prize which as I found out I will not get it now. See you after restarting them. You can close this topic, if I want to resume it, someone will unlock it for me, so good luck to everyone.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
lol gressik ale łasy na hajs po tobie sie tego nie spodziewalem :/

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. Unfortunately, I have to finish my lt of the week, because I was doing it only in order to win a prize which as I found out I will not get it now. See you after restarting them. You can close this topic, if I want to resume it, someone will unlock it for me, so good luck to everyone.

As you requested, I will close your thread. Do not hesitate to contact me if you will change your mind ;) Good luck!

mewlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back