What's new

Welcome!

Nak [LT]

maurito

Reaction score
Hello.

Reaching lvl 400 compelled me to create my own life thread. Looking back, it seems that I retired from the game 2020 on 11th August (I sent stuff to a certain friend of mine) with small intentions of coming back as I had completely forgotten about this game. It was not until last year when I studied abroad in Korea, I stumbled upon another exchange student from my own native country! It was a very brief exchange, but it took an interesting turn when he shared with me that he used to play tibia, not just any kind of tibia but Pokemon tibia (don't think he plays here because I only know 1 person from my native country "playing" this game). That's basically how my journey started again, 2022 Christmas that is. I installed Padventures back home after my exchange studies had ended, that new-years lottery was just right around the corner. Although I won a really good prize, I wouldn't have given a jackshit about it if I didn't have anyone to play with. I want to thank the people around me who have been a part of my journey thus far. Below are some of my favorite pictures (excuse my poor photographing skills xdd) that I would like to share with you during my time in Korea and some "achievements" I've made in Padventures.

I've been asked quite a few times now as to why I changed my name to Nak. Here is some background info on the nickname's origin: My friends in Korea picked it up and told me: If you make an acronym partly of your full name, you get nak(낙) which translates to joy/happiness/delight ). I've stuck with this nickname ever since.
shaymingift

nickname.jpg

Here's the first lvl (saved) I got since playing again until now. 2022/12/21-2023/06/17 Santasnom

My "big" catches so farsadumbreon

Only 4?? very big noob indeed

Thank you XX (privacy reasons) for reigniting my motivation to play this game. I met this wonderful person around this area (Gyoenggi-do (경기도)!
bild_2023-06-17_230813639.png

1687036642558.png
1687037900494.png
1687037970427.png
1687038481305.png
1687038015952.png

Knowing my love for among us, I just had to try it out. 7/10 chocolate milk.
1687038352064.png

See you next time if there is a next time. f Dedennepopcorn

maurito

Reaction score
Ola we! Dittocozy

It's been a month since I started my life thread, it's been uneventful but here comes an update nonetheless:
1689887655097.pngbild_2023-07-20_231301296.png
It was exhausting to do the kill tasks, but I finally completed these tiresome quests (Papoi & INQ)! I would like to thank the kind people who helped me. Big shoutout to @frostaren and @Xo Dolphy especially for helping me through the entire quest and with the bosses in INQ. angelvulpix

raid.jpg
Above is a screenshot from a raid last month, you might wonder why I bother to include this in my life thread. It's because this is my first time getting the most damage on a raid. Even though I didn't quite get the reward that I wanted, it's not a failure for me. It may not seem much to others, but this is an "achievement" for me. Maybe with some luck, I'll get it some other time hopefully.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch anything remarkable so I don't have anything to post.
That's all for now. Thank you.
sylveoncosplay

maurito

Reaction score
Hello.

I don’t know where to start, but I guess I could start off by saying that it’s been a while since I last updated my life thread. I’ve been absent from Padventures for quite a long time and I would love to elaborate. This post will not include any achievements that I’ve made in the game since the last post due to inactivity, this one will be about myself and critical moments that I’ve stumbled upon and reflected on. It will probably stick out from the rest but since these posts are called life threads and not explicitly ”my-character(s) thread”, I’ll go ahead and take the liberty of doing so.

Things started to go out of control back in August & September. There were lots of factors such as the past, the present, and even future circumstances that had accumulated into this pile of stress, depression, suicidal thoughts and existential crisis. Many irrational thoughts were circling around in my head, but my escape mechanism from it all was always sticking to the PC. I knew that I couldn’t do this forever because eventually reality would catch up. I was going through some personal conflicts and circumstances back then weren’t on my side either. I’ve been taking some time off trying to recollect my thoughts. I had come to some conclusions, truthfully quitting Padventures for good was one of them. After a long time of contemplation going back and forth, I've come up with a new resolution.

By the time I call it quits, I WILL have certain held items that are normally quite difficult to get such as Shiny Charm, Catch Charm, etc. I know it might seem like a tedious milestone to have for some people, but for someone who almost gave up on playing the game after getting 4 Big Masaladas before my first amulet coin (first "good" held ever acquired), it's quite something if I do say so myself. It won't be easy, I don't necessarily expect to get it from raids but I will achieve this using any means necessary (except donating). For now, I only have my sights on a Lucky Reborn, Shiny Charm & Catch Charm.

I'm still dealing with lots of things and now I also have school to balance, but when hardships resolve on my end I hope that I can come back and play again soon. My dear friends, please watch over me as I embark on this final journey. morpekolove

F8E22655-E7B0-4514-9F68-4584074F4390.jpg
F09704A5-FC33-4D25-BD2F-33CC5974A98D.jpgIMG_1032.jpgFA76699E-3BB1-4982-ADAE1-F81E91D90DDB.jpg

75B3C6F5-E2F5-48E9-9004-6AD8E85A6835.jpg
IMG_1012.jpg
IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg
img43.jpg

-Nak

maurito

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you've been doing well. I've been trying my best to overcome some obstacles in my end goal and I wanted to share it with you.
a.png

I had mentioned in my previous post that my end goal was to get my hands on a Lucky reborn, shiny charm, and catch charm. I wanted to expand on my end goal so I was hoping to acquire a cloned Magmortar, cloned Rhyperior, and cloned Hitmonlee as well. Looking at the picture above, I've managed to get both a Lucky reborn and a cloned Magmortar. pikachuhype

I will continue to work diligently to reach my end goal, currently fixated on catching a cloned Rhydon but the Pokemon is refusing to become mine.
b.png

DittoangryDittoangryDittoangry

I'm very happy that I joined this year's Halloween house decoration event. Looking back, I intended to join the previous one (the one in summer), but times were tougher back then. Even though it was a summer theme, I had a theme in mind that aligned with my native country's tradition of midsummer but it was all for naught as some concepts wouldn't translate well into the game. Can't nag about implementing items into the game, gotta make do with the things that I have. Hopefully, I'll be able to join next time there's a house decoration event. raichuslurp
c.png

One last note that I'd like to make before I end this quick update:
My plans are to retire/quit for good when I do reach my end goal. I hope to achieve this goal by the time I graduate from university. I may or may not add even more obstacles to my goal in the distant future, but as of now, I'm only focused on taking one step at a time. However, that's a topic for another day when I do reach my end goal. There are still many things unclear in my life, but I'll give it my all. tyranitarcosplay

Until then! snomlove

-Nak

maurito

Reaction score
Hello my friends, I hope you have had an amazing Christmas and also a happy New Year celebration! larvitarlove.

I have some updates that I would like to share with everyone:
a.png
In my previous post, I mentioned that I may or may not add more obstacles to my end goal. Truthfully, I was only planning on adding more obstacles to my end goal as I knew that the two major obstacles would take an extremely long time for me to complete so may as well add other side quests while I'm at it. However, that is not the case any longer. Last month was incredibly eventful and I tried my best to attend every single one. Observing the picture above, I managed to overcome the biggest obstacle to my end goal. I had high hopes going into this raid, but I was not expecting to get the catch charm. I was content with getting other helds of high value so that I could further invest into that catch charm. I think it will be enough for me to say that I couldn't contain the happiness surging from my body. It's nowhere near the greatest achievement, but anything that I will accomplish in the distant future will never eclipse this sadpichu.

b.png
After getting my hands on a catch charm, I had finally collected all the helds that I wanted. I was initially saving up to purchase both helds, but getting the catch charm lifted a big hurdle on my bank account. Whenever I look at the picture above, it solidifies my growth as a player in Padventures because it all started with that amulet coin that I looted when I came back from Korea. I had nothing, not even diamonds let alone a steady economy in this game. This would have not been possible without the ones close to me of course, but they already know thismorpekolove.
I'm incredibly humbled and extremely grateful to have friends who have supported me from the beginning to the soon-to-be end. I owe them everything that I have ever accomplished in Padventures. When I'm done, I will give them everything that I own in this gamedragonitelovedragonitelovedragonitelove.

With all the helds now completed, I will now shift my focus towards getting my hands on Cloned Rhyperior and Cloned Hitmonlee. I can't believe it myself, but I'm so close to reaching my end goal grookeypopcorn.

c.png
Hopefully, I will have managed to get one of them by the next time I update my life thread, and thus, my update concludes.

Take care of yourselves everyone〜Rowletlaugh

-Nak

maurito

Reaction score
Ola we.

poipolehype
It’s been a while since I last updated my life thread and I had promised to come back once I had managed to get my hands on either a Cloned Rhydon or Cloned Hitmonlee. It’s been quite eventful overall during this time span, but I’ll start off by sharing the things that I have accumulated in Padventures ever since my last update. happydreepy

1711726116897.png

index.php

I had hoped that it was a c tyrogue, but I'll take it. raichuslurp

1711723999512.png

1711724926486.jpeg

Here is a screenshot of my all time favourite pokemon almost reaching it's highest potential. I don't have a screenshot of 130 because it got 130 inside the ball, but whatever flaffyshrug

Now i'd like to talk about something more personal.

1711725688257.png

2nd February 2022, I had surgery for a lower back injury. I’ve had this injury ever since my freshman year in high school. The surgery was scheduled during my high school years, but Covid-19 occurred so it got delayed until my 2nd year in university. During this time, I suffered a lot both physically and mentally as I had to practically give up everything such as sports, etc. It got to a point where it even hindered my studies because I couldn’t sit for more than 10 minutes. Ironically, this injury was the biggest factor in my retirement in 2020. I had many phone calls and appointments with my doctor and talked about the consequences of continuing with the procedure of this surgery. In worst-case scenario, I could have been tethered to a wheelchair for the rest of my life. It was either living life in physical pain until I die or the possibility of a wheelchair. I chose the latter, this decision was not easy, but I was given a lot of time to reflect upon it. This injury serves as one of the most influential parts of my life as it has completely changed my perspective on various aspects of life. I’m better now and I’m very happy to be able to stand on two feet, that I can walk without any issues. Healthy enough to engage in physical activities and sit for longer extended periods. Curses can be blessings in disguise, I never thought that this injury would take me this “far” on my journey. I’m blessed to have been given opportunities to meet some exceptional friends despite being unworthy of them. I’ve come to love this game through friends and moments that we share, but it goes without saying that this game is not everything. Your health is the number one priority and you should never neglect your health.

Bonus:
I was wandering around at a random mall, and I just happened to stumble upon one particular thing that I had laid my eyes on for a long time. Despite its small figure, I was enthralled by its poise and glamorous beauty and so I bought it immediately. Truly, a magnificent being capable of rivaling all Pokemons.
1711725010428.png1711725180667.png
Im hoping to get this card both in game (not sure if this card exists in the game) and in RL, but it seems like I'll have to import it from somewhere sadpichu

Now that I've finally managed to get my hands on c rhyperior, I believe there is only one thing left for me to claim before my journey ends.
Hopefully, within a reasonable time frame, I will update my life thread one last time. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'll see you in the last update. Electrikelove

-Nak

Attachments

• c chansey catchh.png
    c chansey catchh.png
    790 KB · Views: 187

maurito

Reaction score
Hiho squirtlelove

1712953602385.png

At long last, I have finally managed to get my hands on a Hitmonlee, and with that, my end goal has been reached. poipolehype

This will be the last post in my life thread, so it will likely be a bit longer than the previous ones. I guess you would start a life thread by introducing yourself, which I haven't done yet. It's probably a bit odd to do it in your last post, but better late than never, I guess. I go by the name Nak, and I'm 22 years old. I was born and raised in Sweden, and I speak Swedish, English, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Korean. I had hoped to get past the beginner level in Polish on Duolingo, but I didn’t manage to (sorry xddd). I’m entering my last year at university soon. I have a couple of aspirations after university, but they require a lot of preparation and hard work, hence my reason for retiring. I did mention that this post would be longer, but I won’t actively try to make it longer. I’ll briefly mention the things that I want to address in this post. Eiscuechampagne

I want to thank Raissa (I presume Raissa was the one who hosted last year's Colors of the Spring event, if not, then I would like to give my thanks to that person) for hosting the event. That event is where things really started to take shape for me. I wouldn't have engaged with the community or been able to talk with so many players otherwise. I got to know more people, which opened a lot of doors for me, and for that, I'm thankful. Whimsicotthey

1712953049188.png
Henrique, Pawel, Onur, and César: I won’t delve into superficial bullshit or write anything cliché as I want to convey my true feelings and thoughts in this small paragraph. It truly was something special. I had so much fun playing with you guys. Thank you for being a part of my journey until the very end. Everything I achieved after my retirement back in 2020 is all thanks to you guys. I would be nothing without you. You guys are the foundation of all my achievements in Padventures, teaching me everything I know. My happiest moments in Padventures were those I could share my success with you. All the mundane moments and the times you guys became happy for me, seeing that your teachings had paid off, are something I will cherish forever.
1712951625664.png1712953723032.png
That is all from me. I will work diligently so that I may reach my goals. I want to thank everyone who's been a part of my journey and followed my progress in Padventures.flareonloveflareonloveflareonloveflareonlove
1712953755492.png
1712953763600.png
1712953788381.png
1712954778038.png

I'll be finishing my last post with some closing words.

Thank you, Padventures. It was really fun throughout the years. It's my time to go. I sincerely wish for the prosperity of Padventures and I wish everyone nothing but the best of luck in their future endeavors. I wouldn't have made this growth without Padventures. I can't stress enough how grateful I am; thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you, Padventures larvitarlove

-Nak

Coszma.

Reaction score
**WARNING**
The next passages that you'll read might contain so much gay content hehe

I felt like i owe you an actual goodbye
David, there is an equal balance inside me with anger and happinness toward you, i still cant believe why you've done that.
P1.png
Yet what i can do at this point is being happy for you that you out
first Frost, now you.. I have no idea who the hell i am going to mess with from now on.
Maybe these are lead to my retirement too afterall, my only wealth in PAdventures was having you guys now i could be poorest mf exist xD
I knew that there will be a day you login for last time and i've been avoiding to accept it, wish i had stopped you from buying cloned hitmonlee like stealing your money, but its too late.

I am very glad to know & met you sir. Yes, i was always there to witness your success and you may wont believe there are several time i feel more happy than you on your goals
p6.png
I never admitted but this was the moment i felt very proud of you with my all existence dude.
Im not sure if you remember, that raid was some kind of experiment that we did like 5x C Lee or 5x Corviknight which one will win and you did great job so much that you gave my ass %0.4 damage gap (sounds small but its incredibly high when there is -/+ 40 player attended).

I'd love to thank you aswell for being what you are sir, it is really good to know i have a friend somewhere out there in Sweden.
It is so odd the friendship we have in our guild The Boys eventhough we are SO random group of people XDDDDD
Turk, Asian, Polish, Brasilian.

I want you to keep in mind you have a friend in Turkiye that you can visit whenever you want, i will be there on airport to take ur ass to eat some delicious food and go see places & stay. I dont think my pyjamas would fit you but we'd sort it out xD
Untill then, be sure that i will keep disturbing you with midnight random instagram reel videos, weird questions on discord like '' do you love pickles? ''

p5.png

P2.png

p4.png

Goodbye sir, take care of yourself well. It was great to play with you, you really aided me financially and morally
Thank you for the gifts you left behind you, each of them will have special place with me and for your history

P7.png

you really got me with the last shot fucker
cant believe you legit sent me that boots XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back