What's new

Welcome!

Pow-Slayder On Diamond [LT]

Reaction score
Hello, I came here through this post to tell you a little about my journey in this game, it's been a long 12 years of playing and a lot of learning.
But, summarizing a lot and bringing it to the present day, today I am a Junior Tutor, I am very happy for this achievement because I was always more interested in being part of it and this achievement came at a very difficult time, because I was never lucky in this game, I was never a member where you catch something with luck it has always been with a lot of struggle and sacrifice and even then no unusual catch.
However, over these 12 years I had some relapses, because I couldn't bear the lack of luck and also because I couldn't reconcile my personal life with the game, but the friendships I built in this game made me come back, and that's what it matters, the friendships built, the learnings and some of those learnings made me a better person, where I learned to smile with the achievements of friends, because that is a big step of maturity...

It won't be the lack of luck that will make me give up this game!
pow-slayder.jpg

Back