What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
sorry Som for insulting you and your friends then, i was just kinda pissed because GM gave Magmar back, and koob lets test now :p?

Khan

Reaction score
My post sums up the whole reason of this thread. I've said what I thought about this situation. You guys are administrators, you can do whatever you want. But this will for sure not be good for the long run. If you read my post you know what I mean.

As I said I'm neutral in this matter. No sides. I dont care about moaid or whoever got hacked. This happens almost daily in-game. It just not fair to all the others that got scammed and shit. It will be tons of work for you guys if you keep this up.

How will you know who to trust? Who is telling the truth? Anyone can just lie, his friends can lie. And you give free pokemons to him/her. That's why its best for admins not to interfere with this types of stuff. What if someone says that he borrow scyther to person X from person B. Person X chooses not to give it back. Will you then interfere again? Because its 100% person B fault.

We are responsible for our own actions in this game. ADMINS should not have to clean up our mistakes by our own stupidity.

Som

Reaction score
My post sums up the whole reason of this thread. I've said what I thought about this situation. You guys are administrators, you can do whatever you want. But this will for sure not be good for the long run. If you read my post you know what I mean.

As I said I'm neutral in this matter. No sides. I dont care about moaid or whoever got hacked. This happens almost daily in-game. It just not fair to all the others that got scammed and shit. It will be tons of work for you guys if you keep this up.

How will you know who to trust? Who is telling the truth? Anyone can just lie, his friends can lie. And you give free pokemons to him/her. That's why its best for admins not to interfere with this types of stuff. What if someone says that he borrow scyther to person X from person B. Person X chooses not to give it back. Will you then interfere again? Because its 100% person B fault.

We are responsible for our on actions in this game. ADMINS should not have to clean up our mistakes by our own stupidity.

Which was the exact reason I started posting and explained it clearly in my above post that stealing/hacking/scamming whatever aren't the admins' fault. Yet Koob went out of his way to give the pokemon back. And instead of thanks, he is getting insulted.

D

Deleted_Koob

This situation was clear, even NWA admit that he stole it. As I said not all situations all same, some need to have individual treatement.
As I said also in some post before IT WASNT FIRST SITUATION when I gave back stolen pokes. My PM is full of players I helped ( stolen pokes / hacked accounts / ... ).

@up
thats logic I cant understand too. Its even more strange, because guys who was in similar situation before are accusing me now.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Koob, thor can photoshop pictures, maybe they guy who posted that screen too oO

D

Deleted_Koob

Koob, thor can photoshop pictures, maybe they guy who posted that screen too oO

Yeh, he could prolly. Why nwa didnt said its fake then? Know why? Because its not fake.

[N]erox

Reaction score
lol nwa stole magmar from moaid, moaid his fault. period. dont you just get it?

D

Deleted_Koob

lol nwa stole magmar from moaid, moaid his fault. period. dont you just get it?

No, you dont get it. I helped player get his property back same as I helped you. Sounds logical for me.

Khan

Reaction score
This situation was clear, even NWA admit that he stole it. As I said not all situations all same, some need to have individual treatement.
As I said also in some post before IT WASNT FIRST SITUATION when I gave back stolen pokes. My PM is full of players I helped ( stolen pokes / hacked accounts / ... ).

@up
thats logic I cant understand too. Its even more strange, because guys who was in similar situation before are accusing me now.
OK. I understand this situation is different. And not all situations are the same. But wouldn't it be much better if you guys do not interfere except in special cases like this, you said it yourself that NWA even admitted that he stole it. So you had proof.

I think we will feel much more safer if we know that our accounts are ours. And admins do not just login to the them. If we did something that clearly states is not against the rules. I'm not trying to protect thieves. But only trying to make sure that we players know exactly what is or is not against the rules. Maybe you guys should re-write them.

[N]erox

Reaction score
NWA got hacked and all our poke's got stolen, that's something diffferent then what's happening over here, here he got robbed, and not hacked, its his own fault, Walking lost his lickitung too due being robbed, will he get it back too then?

D

Deleted_Koob

OK. I understand this situation is different. And not all situations are the same. But wouldn't it be much better if you guys do not interfere except in special cases like this, you said it yourself that NWA even admitted that he stole it. So you had proof.

I think we will feel much more safer if we know that our accounts are ours. And admins do not just login to the them. If we did something that clearly states is not against the rules. I'm not trying to protect thieves. But only trying to make sure that we players know exactly what is or is not against the rules. Maybe you guys should re-write them.

I had proof, NWA said he took it and dont want go give it back. Again read please Lava Titan post how it looked like. Because you wasnt there, you dont know how whole situation looked like, you just accusing me.

Stealing is clearly against the rules ( not even our rules, by irl law too ). If I could help player to get back his property why not to ? Your accounts are yours I wouldnt ever take your property from you. There are some situations where I can help and Im helping - its clear for me. Still dont understand why are you all guys spamming for here ?

D

Deleted_Koob

NWA got hacked and all our poke's got stolen, that's something diffferent then what's happening over here, here he got robbed, and not hacked, its his own fault, Walking lost his lickitung too due being robbed, will he get it back too then?

Ok man I see that you dont understand my logic so I wont produce myself writing over and over again same thing. EOT.

Just one word:
there was many situation where players got hacked by own fault ( scam page ) but I helped them.

If you dont understand that just please stop posting.

If you want me to stick rules so much I shouldnt help you get your pokes back. It wasnt my fault so why should I ?

[N]erox

Reaction score
Ok man I see that you dont understand my logic so I wont produce myself writing over and over again same thing. EOT.

Just one word:
there was many situation where players got hacked by own fault ( scam page ) but I helped them.

If you dont understand that just please stop posting.

ye ye I get it, good to hear that GM's will always help no matter how it happened ;) no matter its your own fault or not, GM will be there, nice, and kinda boring too

[N]erox

Reaction score
I don't play till the johto updates comes XD, im rly bored now, no goals or so :p, and no I just wwant to know what happened with magmar and moaid and so but I was not even there so idc that much but i wonder why you didnt help luis at the start then? :S

Khan

Reaction score
I had proof, NWA said he took it and dont want go give it back. Again read please Lava Titan post how it looked like. Because you wasnt there, you dont know how whole situation looked like, you just accusing me.

Stealing is clearly against the rules ( not even our rules, by inr law too ). If I could help player to get back his property why not to ? Your accounts are yours I wouldnt ever take your property from you. There are some situations where I can help and Im helping - its clear for me. Still dont understand why are you all guys spamming for here ?

You're to nice Koob, now everytime someone will get scammed (empty pokeball trick, 2 pokemon trade pokeball bug, unique ball 100%, ect). They will want you to give it back to them. (but you can't help everyone) This will be very time consuming for you. Instead you could've let us be responsible for own mess. And you can then work on more important things like johto update ect? This is why I replied here. As I said my 1st post on this thread that is in now first post. It Explains why.

D

Deleted_Koob

You're to nice Koob, now everytime someone will get scammed (empty pokeball trick, 2 pokemon trade pokeball bug, unique ball 100%, ect). They will want you to give it back to them. (but you can't help everyone) This will be very time consuming for you. Instead you could've let us be responsible for own mess. And you can then work on more important things like johto update ect? This is why I replied here. As I said my 1st post on this thread that is in now first post. It Explains why.

As I said this was clear situation:
Moad: NWA stole my poke
NWA: I wont give it back to you

So even NWA admitted that he got it, it was clear enough so I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back